I miss him, Sup Forums

I miss him, Sup Forums.

I miss his old design.

The new one is like when you take the collar off a dog you've seen for the longest time.

>next issue was going to be Twan focused until the mega hiatus

Frustrating

World's best lover

You mean greatest

It kinda sucks that Pender's suit damaged the comics like this. I think Yardley or whoever writes the story's said a while ago that there was gonna be a real long process to fixing plotlines to match up with the new cannon and that met hiatus' and weird timing for new arcs.

As a comic writer my self i know how it feels when you realise your arcs are fucked because an outside source is being a cunt to your business. I think they can come back, it'll just need time to heal up.

> cannon
> writer

who spellchecks your work mate

Remember that episode of Satam where Sonic needs to stay at Antoine's house, and Sonic acts like a douche and gets away with it, while Antoine gets his house destroyed by a falling tree at the end?

Antoine is a waste of space. How would you make his character interesting?

Hmmmmmm

You don't think....?

he deserved it for all the shit he pulled in earlier episodes
Good thing based Snively kicked his ass in a later episode

I havn't readt he sonic comics in a while, but I heard they got canceled? Is this true? I know a lot of people didn't like all the changes that have been happening lately but I think it would be a shame if this is true.

The changes were quite good actually, shame to see it go.

>Sega actually using anything from Archie/SatAM in a game
We're not getting another Spinball, user

Well yeah, but, I mean, I feel like they treat Antoine more like crap in Satam more than in the comics it was based off of, and as I was watching that episode, I just kind of felt bad for the guy you know

One can always dream, always dream

Spinball wasn't really SEGA, it was some studio in america. That's why it fucking sucked so hard.

He was consistently treated like crap in the early days of the comic, too. It took like 40 issues for him to start being anything but the resident cowardly loser.

he fucking deserved it in SatAM, and rightfully earned his respect in the comics later on

Didnt the trailer for the newest one mention something about joining the resistance though

Yeah, but Sega's not going to use Archie characters. SOJ has never liked them to begin with and the recent PR issues will have killed whatever minuscule chance there ever was for the characters to appear in a game.

But Bunnie and Sally are way better than Amy.

Never liked him. Wished they didn't pussy out of killing him like Ian originally intended.

This is gonna be "Worlds Unite: the game."

You're so fucking funny, user.

People care about Antoine?

thats obviously going to be Bubsy

you can even see light reflecting off his shirt

What could possibly go wrong?

He's right though

>implying it's not going to be another new character SEGA will forget

You will be able to create your own Sonic OCs Dragon Ball Xenoverse style

Did antoine ever stop being a white flag waving frenchie? I stopped caring about the comics after a while.

Did antoine ever stop being a white flag waving frenchie?
Yes, he got a lot braver as the series progressed.

He's a capable fighter now

True

but they never really "fit" with Sonic and his aesthetics or setting. The reboot designs feel forced as hell too.

IT'S FUCKING BUBSY

OC character creation.

>feel forced
Eh, with how "out there" game-character designs have been since Adventure 2, they actually feel pretty fresh.

Here's a fun fact:
His new uniform has a white cross on it because, when the universe was changed, he was wearing bandages in the hospital

he became an alpha pimp who can fight

Marvel editors