SNOKE ALREADY DEAD

SNOKE ALREADY DEAD

WHAT THE FUCK DISNEY

REEEEEEEEEEEEE HE WAS THE ONLY CHARACTER I WANTED TO KNOW THE BACKSTORY OF

Unironically the best part of the movie. Andy can do no wrong.

He will come back in IX

Disney was getting dangerously close to having an interesting character in the movie, so they had to pull the plug on the fella.

Does death mean nothing in Star Wars at this point?

This. It will be revealed he has Darth Sion level immortality when he comes back

Snoke was just the poor man's Sheev. I'm glad he was just a red herring, but I would have liked the have known who the fuck he was

[hide] He'll be resurrected and be revealed as Plagueis.[/hide]

Nope The Last Jedi is literally being literal with no surprises. When all of us thought the title was superior mysterious it really meant mary sue rey.

Original surprising creative twists are right out. Snoke is dead. Get ready to hail Emperor and Emperess Kylo and Rei.

meme character

Even if they pull some fuckery like that, we're looking at two years before it can pay off. That's a looong time of everyone hating The Last Jedi for not delivering. Didney done goofed.

Nobody will care by then.

>His scars and disfigured face meant that he has been severely injured or even dead
>Always come back
I can see it.

This will be the only thing that will redeem TLJ for me. Fuck you Disney, I was having so much fun with this smug golden man, then you kill him off before he can even reveal his backstory or motivations.

He might not be dead. His whole body is covered in mortal wounds, so this might just be another one in a long list of them. Due to him being bisected, his "regeneration" might just take longer than other injuries, or maybe some ritual has to be taken or something.

>One of the few interesting characters dies to create a window to develop characters. Writers do not developĀ“em.
>Random chink and Flinn crash into the enemy lines yet somehow survive and reach the rebel base before the 1st Order.
Disney was a mistake.

Disney is going to have all the back stories explained in graphic novels and television shows and shit.
So guess what you have to do if you want to understand these characters? CONSUME MORE DISNEY PRODUCTS GOYIM

is this a shape of water thread?

Snoke? More like NOPE.

>build up snoke
>everyone thinks hes important, and he has a big mystery to hide
>they unceremoniously kill him off and he turned out to be nobody in particular
Absolutely fantastic, every theoryshitter was destroyed.

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

YOU FAGGOTS THINK JJ AMBRAMS IS THIS CLEVER???????

>*INHALES*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

GET READY FOR EWOK LOOK ALIKES MOTHERFUCKERS

just like dooku and grievous, maul is the only newer sith that actually did something

That'd be cool, like he comes out like the villain from Wild Wild West

MORE FUCKING PROGS
MORE FUCKING AT-STs
MORE FUCKING STUPID CHARACTERS

THIS IS ABOUT MAKING MONEY FROM TOYS YOU STUPID FUCKS! YOU THINK DISNEY IS IN THE MOVIE BUSINESS, YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID. THEY MAKE ALL THEIR MONEY OFF TOYS. MAN CHILDREN ARE THE CATTLE WHICH DISNEY CONSUMES.