Scotsman makes a big deal out of his magic sword

>Scotsman makes a big deal out of his magic sword
>Sword matches Jack's sword blow-for-blow
>Sup Forums speculates endlessly that Jack is going to use the Scotsman's sword for several episodes until he retrieves his original sword
>Scotsman goes up against Aku in an epic battle
>Sword is instantly shattered by a single laser blast
I love it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravata_case
youtube.com/watch?v=vVj6q3PZ3eE
youtube.com/watch?v=SMFOgYYPqAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he used it just like a samurai

WELL L.A.D.Y. ASHI'S NOT SHY

So were the sword's MAGIC RUNES what kept Scottsman as a ghost or was it a different spell entirely?

When Flora stuck his broken sword in the ground, it brought him back.

The magic roones glow when he starts talking about Celtic magic, so presumably they're it.

But is the sword divine in nature?

>Scotsman makes a big deal out of his magic sword
>Magic sword is legit and brings him back as a ghost so he can lead the army that will kill Aku at the end of this season making op's thread retarded
I love it.

If that's all it takes, the Minions of Set would have been able to kill Aku.

I'm actually trying to find out what the runes on his sword actually mean.

some of them don't have a clear likeness, however.

The sword might just have a bunch of random doodles on it styled to look like Celtic runes.

Anybody else think that instead of retrieving his father's sword, he'll have his own forged by the gods?

I always thought that while the sword burned Aku's body, it could never actually kill him. Jack score many fatal blows in the series only for some remaining part of Aku to pop out and escape.

It makes sense because the sword and mission were meant for his father.

nah the one right after is confusion upside down and mirrored

Man, the Scotsman was really trying to cover everything, huh?

Nah, Aku's power level is just so high that even if you do have the one (1) thing that even does damage he's one of those assholes with multiple battle phases and ten health bars.

I just saw the new episode today and it was great.
Can't wait for the fan edited 'fan reviews' picture.

The water goddess could stop him from reaching the water jewel.

Aku gets Jack's sword
Aku tries to stab Jack
Jack's sword cannot hurt the innocent and can only be used for good
Jack fights the Scotsman
Scotsman's sword was enchanted with a pure purpose
Jack's sword literally can't hurt the other one
Scotsman's sword can't hurt the stronger magic Aku is stronger than the rune magic of the Scotsman's sword

>none of them knew this info

Wow, I guess the plot of this show is

ZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Oh bad! Oh bad oh bad oh bad oh bad!

EXTRA THICK!

>Rune for Sexual Desire

No wonder he had so many daughters.

man i know he makes shitty puns but you didn't have to kill the kid Aku

Why didn't he have any sons?

maybe only 1 out of 1k is born as a male so the male leads as the new alpha when the father is dead.

>Tease the Scotsman in the new season as an old man in a wheelchair
>In less than 2 minutes, kill him and replace him with a force ghost of his old design
I love it

I've heard the more children you have of a single sex, the less likely you are to have one of the other sex.

Family at my highschool had 10 boys because the mother wanted a girl so badly.

How can this shit still happen in this day and age with waiting between posts? Fuck's sake, this shit should have gotten Combo Breaked.

Combo Posts actually took effort in 2007.

Because if its not funny then it's not worth interrupting.

The post timers on Sup Forums are EXTRA THICC

>you are now imagining how much sex they had

Right

Jack uses his dad's sword

Ashi will use her dads sword.

That's true in a way. Each child a mother bears the hormones released by the fetus are received by the mother in a similar way to foreign bacteria and antibodies are created which with each pregnancy get stronger and more likely to sway the sex.
The same hormone antibody relationship is also thought to be a factor in sexuality, since younger children are progressively more likely to be gay than their older siblings with each child.

because user is a lonely faggot with mutliple phones for shitposting

How else would be break him out of his M A L A I S E?

>multiple phones for shitposting
Absolutely plebeian.

The real thing to imagine is how that physically worked.

She's at least 18 because of CN and marriage. Fifty years have passed. All the children look around the same age, give or take 5-10 years. Pregnancy takes 9 months.

She must have been cranking out pregnancies constantly, and having quintuplets (at least) each time.

>Scotsman must have magic runes tattooed on his genitals

Perhaps his sword is broken once the bearer is dead

Women today are pampered.
Check this out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravata_case

>catholics

>no Cyborg Scotsman zipping around hurting Aku with his magic sword
RULES OF NATURE

Dude, you've seen the Scotsman's wife. That woman could carry eight babies at a time without breaking a sweat. Then after pushing them out she'd have some scotch, jump right in bed and get started on the next batch.

Not just catholic, quiverfull catholic.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVj6q3PZ3eE

still got my (you) tho

that faggot is autism incarnate, its like watching a robot trying to learn facial expressions

Even /mlp/ would be offput by the autism in this video.

So the Scottish are Celtic, and the Irish are Gaelic right?
I get it mixed up because this Scottish chick at my school always mentioned speaking Gaelic.

Gaelic is a Celtic language. Celtic more describes the ethnic group.

Scots are Presbyterian tho? I seem to recall reading that somewhere.

I didnt think Scots considered themselves Celtic.

Depends on when the AKU EVENT took place exactly. A lot of the cultures in the Samurai Jack universe are "off" compared to how they should be (to be more entertaining) but you can justify it by saying that hundreds of years of development would be altered due to a literal demon clawing through the countryside and destroying any cultures that got powerful.

It's complicated. Depends largely on the political climate. Genetically speaking they are probably more Celtic than the English but not as much as the Irish. Also the English aren't quite as Anglo as they think they are. And all groups in the British isles have a little Norseman in them.

>In mah prime!
>still bald

Celtic Magic.

Did Jackino end after episode 3?

Episode 4 and 5 were straight up dog shit.

It is super vague as to what time period it was when Jack was sent to the future, Scotland could have been anywhere from Robert the Bruce to Bonnie Prince Charlie.

at my old school we never got laser zapped to death

Samurai Fag is shit and has always been shit. Stop sucking jew cock you commie shills

Scots are mostly Germanic, there are still some in the north/north west who speak Gaelic

My guess is that the runes just make it durable enough to withstand Jack's blows. Aku's eye lasers are on a whole new level

Scot's sword might notta been sharp enough to damage Aku, but his tongue sure was.

According to legends spouted by idiot gangsters. Their same stories claimed the jewel was located on top of a mountain, but it was inside a regular building.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JUST LET ME HAVE HER, JUST LET HER TAKE ME AS HER WALKING DILDO, I WANT HER TO HAVE VIOLENT SEX WITH ME, I WANT HER TIGHS TO CRUSH MY PELVIS, I WANT HER TO LEG LOCK ME SO HARD IT'LL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO PULL OUT SO WE'LL END UP HAVING ARMY OF DAUGHTERS FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

Not Jack's Sword tier, because nothing Aku could do would harm it.
Scot's a good man, and a great fighter, so plus the swords magical qualities he was on par with Jack on a bridge.

Who knows if they had prep time and a different environment.

> you'd never be able to satisfy a woman THAT extra thicc with your weak body or tiny cock

So the scotsman is a giant smurf?

>she was alays that large because we only saw her when she was pregnant
>in fact, she eally never was fat, but their accents were too thick for anyone to understand that
>we just never saw the babies until they were grown up
>the Scots have been raising an army since season 1
BRAVO GENDDY

There was not enough air time for the Scotsman, they need all that time for Ashi instead.
That's why the Scotsman didn't even have 3min before he died.

>Anybody else think that instead of retrieving his father's sword, he'll have his own forged by the gods?

This is what happened on the comics, on his own arc of losing his sword. People say that it was an scrapped storyline for the movie.

>Somehow corner Aku
>Sends Jack back into the past in panic
>Arrives right after sending past Jack into the future
>Strangles weakened Aku with his bare hands until Aku perishes

brb asking /sci/ about their side on this.

>10 boys, 1 girl
Her house must be pretty loud.

>1 girl

There was no girl

Why are you obsessed with combo breaking?

>since younger children are progressively more likely to be gay than their older siblings with each child.
wat

Because of the SJWs.

I started balding when I was 16

28 lvl pure bald here

ONE PUNCH

>He says while posting kino.

best girl right there

Ha.

Aku once threatened to destroy Jack's sword when he got it in the Graveyard episode. My guess are they are tougher but not indestructible.

Well Jack's sword is from literal gods, Scottman's sword just has magic runes on it.

Let's all be understanding to the other people browsing Sup Forums who are tired of seeing a dozen Jack threads in the catalog.

jack's sword can't harm innocents, remember?

>multiple battle phases
youtube.com/watch?v=SMFOgYYPqAM