How does Sup Forums feel about Undergrads?

How does Sup Forums feel about Undergrads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Omkgr1pn_nM
youtube.com/watch?v=NloNH76hHQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KfTCc8_ly3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Omkgr1pn_nM

Star Wars?

Turned me into a man.

Always thought it was weird that they had an episode where Nitz tried to ask Jessie out, she turns him down, and then end the season with her whining that he never picked up on her liking him back.

At least if I remember it right.

Who has an automatic pencil that never breaks?
the Dougler!

youtube.com/watch?v=NloNH76hHQ4

Loved it to death. I'm scared to go back and watch it again as I'm worried it won't hold up.

It's like the trifecta of great cartoon comedy of my highschool years with Clone High and Mission Hill.

exactly.

"Can you help quiz me on my male anatomy test?"

Had some hot chicks in it

Didn't seem weird at all, to be honest

hipster garbage, kys

In a sea of normie trash, we'll take what we can get.

wish we got to see more of her

Hipsters didn't exist in the early 00s so go fuuuuck yourself.

Yeah that was utter shit. Also, Nitz was so plainly interested in fucking worst girl that it was infuriating.

>I'm scared to go back and watch it again as I'm worried it won't hold up.

I feel like it does still hold up, but I have a hard time watching it now, because it makes me nostalgic for university and the friends I don't really keep in touch with anymore.

Same, rewatched it a few months ago and had a similar feeling

My Undergrads niggas

they did, I was dragged to Modest Mouse, Broken Social Scene and Of Montreal concerts in 2004 full of hipsterfags

It was good but I liked 3south better

Wasn't anything mind blowing but it's one of those cartoons that was very realistic and relatable while still definitely being a cartoon(the Bobby Whiskey hallucination).

It wasn't the second Mission Hill in my eyes. But it was an above average attempt along similar lines and I'll probably watch it again eventually.

Better than it had any right to be, but ultimately hasn't aged all that well.

>OFFICIAL Forgotten Early 2000's High School/College Age Slice of Life Comedy Animation Power Rankings

>Clone High
>3 South
>Mission Hill
>Undergrads

It's kind of hard to consider Mission Hill "forgotten" as it aired on a broadcast network and was re run on Adult Swim for YEARS. Where the other shows on this list got a single season and only one got a DVD release.

I feel like I'm the only person who didn't care for Clone High at all

You brought it up.

Post that scene with the tank blasting the dude yelling

I'm a dude and I've done stupid shit like this.

Kick my ass about it later. I always sabotage myself.

It's was pretty alright, i used to watch it in French

I remember thinking the show treated Gimpy with a stunning amount of respect for his character archetype, but then I remembered it's a cartoon about college and not high school. The dude seemed to make social connections so easily, like the episode where him and his nerd posse crash the frat house.

That was one of those details that really helped sell the show for me. I think everybody meets a total nerd in college who has surprising amounts of charisma.

Too bad Nitz was such a boring load, because his friends were way more interesting than he ever was.

That was the whole point with Nitz, he was way too boring

He just represent the everyday guy who does his shit and plays it safe while everyone have a fun time. Hell, you even have a episode that plays on it when they go on christmas break and everyone forget who he is since he barely do cool shit

>"you're going to yell again aren't you?"
>"Yeah. Because I can do whatever I want, and nothing bad will happen to me."
>yells out window
>gets shot by tank
>blown out of window and lands on top of car in lot
>screaming in pain
>"You just don't get it do you? NO YELLING!"
>Gets shot again

youtube.com/watch?v=KfTCc8_ly3E

A couple people mentioned Mission Hill in this thread.

How does it feel to have no heart and a black soul?

>persona5.jpg

That doesn't make Mission Hill forgotten.

She-Prime's real name was Tabitha? Wow. She was cute.

Clone high is fucking annoying

Eeeehhhhh... it was pretty good, I guess.

Besides too much Star Wars, MTV, Good Charlotte, and the terrible fashion, it aged ok.

Hey man. It's okay to not like things.

Thanks for not being a dick about it.