mobile.twitter.com/TyLabine/status/851173349568897024
galra-gangbang.tumblr.com/post/159666759450
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's so great about this show?

gotta love the mice

hot

All the husbandos.

The purple husbandos.

We're in a drought. These threads will only consists of shipping and shit flinging.

Cute!

I can't believe you forgot this husbando

I didn't make the image. But pretty much all Galra are husbando material.

>mobile.twitter.com/TyLabine/status/851173349568897024

What's your sappiest image?

What if Coran had a harem?

Probably this.

Goran.

Lotor is his number one harem slut.

Wow that is sappy.

They would be the happiest sex slaves.

It is, but I like it. I also have this.

Coran would be the best slave master. You would pray for Coran to purchase you instead of Lotor.

Second Life Gortron RP when?

The report card made it seem as if she was the model camper, which was far from the truth. She even hacked it to make it seem like Sirk did well too.

it was surprisingly great, the characters and the storyline are really enjoyable.

Twyla and Sirk shared a mutual understanding in dislike of the camp, albeit for different reasons, but dislike nonetheless. Twyla didn't understand why Sirk wanted to be violent, but understood her confusion at why she wasn't allowed to be violent at a gladiator camp. Sirk doesn't know why a galra like Twyla isn't interested in fighting, but knows how she feels due to Twyla's parents sending her when she didn't want to go.

They definitely had a strange friendship. Most people expected Sirk and Dorma to become friends.

Some quick and dirty synopsis of the Galralore for folks.

Now just add Svendak's family's quick synopsis and it will be like the Sup Forums galrafag holy trinity

That's not needed, unless someone here wants it. I requested the synopsis of the other two, because I'm not as invested in them as I am Sendak's family.

Next time I'll do a google docs. Of course if there is any info that needs editing, others can fix it too.

>starts out cute enough
>then age autism hits in

EVERY TIME

This is your LGBT representation and you are going to continue loving him.

No. Give me Bara and Throk.

Imma write some pance tonight. Anyone got some writing prompts? Thinking of doin' something involving the video game.

Both tbf

Pidge keeps losing because Lance distracts her with affection.

I remember seeing a comic of Pidge saying she'd do anything for peanut butter but I forgot to save it, anyone got it saved?

>Sincline is a big guy 4u
Sincline, when defending Svendak from bullies: "Perhaps he's wondering why you would sexually harass him when you're not gay."
Bully: "Wise-galra huh? At least you can talk, who are you."
Sincline: "It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is our relationship." (his and Svendak's)
Bully: "If you punched you, would I die?"
Sincline: "It would be extremely painful."

What if the cow is the new fifth Voltron paladin?

Best reboot in recent memory.
I have shit opinion, I kno

Lance keeps making more and more audacious wagers on who wins, which he loses constantly. Pidge's penalties escalate.

Here ya go.

Could you make them play a fighting game? Lance keeps losing because he's not as good as he thinks he is. Pidge is adaptable with any genre of fighting game so she keeps kicking his ass before feeling sorry for him and letting him perfect K.O her.

Lance's genuine smile at his win makes it completely worth it.

kek

That's dumb. We already know the cow is Lotor and he's infiltrated Voltron.

he turned out way to purple. oh lordy what have I done
I need to stick to just pencil

But Sendak is very purple though.

There's nothing wrong with it, good job on coloring

Nah, there's nothing wrong with it. You actually got closer to his canon coloring than some artists I've seen. Some people make him way too dark.

This is perfect, what do you mean. Please draw more fanart, it's good.

Will the main characters ever land on a Dune-like desert planet full of sandworms and ayy lmao Arabs?

That type of setting is always likely in soft science fiction.

If that means hot aliens in harem wear, I'm so down.

I can totally see that happening.

Pidge in harem wear or bust.

There will be hot aliens in harem wear alright. They'll all be male though.

Why do people want Keith to make it with a wolf? Did I miss something?

>ywn have or adopt a furry Galra child

Wasn't Star Wars inspired by Dune? And then Star Wars inspired a lot of other science fiction with the desert planet setting. ATLA had the sandbenders who were inspired by Star Wars's Tusken Raiders.

>there are still anons who never thought of a wolf knotting Keith

Even better.

Stop,user! You're hurting me!

Yes, War Hammer 40K was also inspired by Dune (very heavily) and anything with sand worm is basically a Dune shoutout but I don't think a lot of people know they originated from Dune. They've become a SF staple like space pirates.

>Wolf- Shiro
>Turtle- Pidge
>Bear- Hunk
>Dolphin- Lance
>Panther- Keith

I bet Eyebrows keeps baby pics of Sendak in his wallet, alongside pics of their kids. Sendak's grandparents gave the baby pics to him. Sendak finds them embarrassing.

He can't help it if baby Sendak was so cute.

Where does the space pirate originate from?

Funny enough the sandbenders actually resemble a real-life ethnic group known as the Tuaregs but they aren't Arab.

Eyebrows doesn't have access to many of his own baby pictures since his grandparents still can't quite bring themselves to go through his parents things. There's a lot of pictures from school and church functions, though.

Eyebrows would be unrecognizable due to him having hair on his head. The eyebrows and sideburns give it out though.

Not sure. It might have just started by people mixing adventure fantasy with pulpy soft SF. I would put the origin date in the late 40s.

Matt was rescued by literal space pirates.
In the spacemall episode, Hunk and the ganged were dressed as space pirates, since each season give out subtle hints for the next season spacemall pirates might've been a S3 hint

Which begs the question. How fluffy is Eyebrows when he doesn't shave? I think he's pretty fluffy. After all, look at how fluffy Sirk turned out thanks to him and Sendak.

Not quite Sendak tier but pretty close.

thanks user

He didn't get called Eyebrows for a joke. If he doesn't trim them, they can go out pretty long. Sendak likes to run his hands along them if he decides to let them grow out. Sirk has a similar situation with her eyebrows as well.

How will Katie cope with all the raping and pillaging her brother did?

It's basically as old as space opera itself. E. E. Smith's "Lensman" series features them heavily, along with a lot of other early works. Early sci-fi was really big on gallant, goody-two-shoes Space Patrol cadets as protagonists so the pirates were a natural enemy, especially with the seafaring metaphor.

Are y'all ready for the nuclear bomb of ships next season??

>How will Katie cope with all the raping and pillaging her brother got?
fixed that for you

They also seem to get bushier and longer with age, if that drawanons interpretations of Sirk are anything to go by.

Us galrafags are immune from it
right?
;-;

Lotor can't come soon enough.

He's middle management. He gets raped by the captain and then rapes prisoners and lowly sailors on captain's behalf.

I'm nervous about Throk stepping up. What if the writers pair him up with Eyebrows or Uggo?

>Throk gets with Eyebrows
>Every single galrafag panics as the lore crashes and burns
>Millions die from too much salt as it pours from our mouths
>Mice-user rides the salt waves with his mice themed surfboard
>The anti's laugh at us, and are quickly overtaken by the ocean of salt

What is Throk actually is a traitorous shit and he has both Bara and Eyebrows killed?

Satan be gone!

What if.... one of the commanders in season three acknowledges Sendak is missing, and Eyebrows comments on how it's a shame, because Sendak was a good commander.

MEME MAGIC

This is a good and noble thing. May Lauren and Joaquim smile upon us and make it so.

Ugh, my eyes!

So much beefcake in one image.

Holy shit... beautiful rococo like Galra... I'm in love...

Zarkon's beauty can often be overwhelming. Your eyes will adjust in time.

Is Lotor gonna turn Keith into a limbless fuckdoll?

Hm.. don't know who's cuter, pancebros or the galrafags.

Allura is gonna turn Lotor into a limbless cuckdoll. She fucks Keith in front of him all the time.

Limbless AND toothless!

Fingers crossed!

dem tiddies. Got a source? Have a young qt Haggar in exchange.

galra-gangbang.tumblr.com/post/159666759450
That is a beautiful Haggar.

>Lotor gets sick of slave Keith biting him during sex or chomping on his dick in rebellion
>Lotor slowly, agonizingly pulls out each of Keith's teeth without anaesthesia
>Now Lotor can stuff his dick down Keith's throat without any worry at any time