Le 56% face

>le 56% face

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/muOlx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can it go below 50%?

Is this real?

HHAHAHAHA!!! MAKE FAKE DOZENS OF FAKE ACCONTS AND DOWN VOTE THE MOVIE A HALF STAR!!! BRILLIANT!!! MOB MENTALITY!!!

it's fucking real

i know right
it's like anuda shoa

dont worry, the goy dont look at the audience score, they trust the critics! our money didnt go to waste!

C R U M B L I N G

Hi Kathleen, how's your evening going?

This is far funnier than it should be.

>The Mouse's face when they wake up tomorrow and check RT

>MAKE FAKE DOZENS OF FAKE ACCONTS AND DOWN VOTE THE MOVIE A HALF STAR
>67,611 ratings

Nigger there's not THAT many dedicated autists

Certified fresh are the same people who gave wolfenstein a top score when in every way it was a mediocre to a bad shooter. All these critics are leftists who rant about Trump in their offtime.

Where are the mutt memes?

yes a whole lot more people are going to watch it today and it'll destroy disney forever

You think all the 100% perfect scores are legit?

Every fucking thread. How much are they paying you?

>RT is shit when the scores are high
>RT is great when the scores are low

hahaAHAH KEK SHILL HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST THE MEME HATE HAHAHAHA BACK TO RIBBIT

What does this really mean? Sorry im a bit slow

TLJ is the amerimutt of Star Wars.

THE MUTT AWAKENS

>RT is shit when it's wrong
>RT is great when it's right
I don't see anything wrong here

Just wanted to let you know, I browse resetera (new neogaf) to fuel my cringe fetish and even there, some people hate it. And I mean "it's worse than rots" levels of hate.

La Muerte
El Diabolo
La Bestia de La Noche

el cashgrabio...

This level of astroturfing is next-to-impossible for a bunch of random fa/tv/irgins and Sup Forumslacks, and there'd b telltale signs that would have Rotten Tomatoes rectify it immediately. This is organic, normies hate the movie. Look around, they're not being shy about it on social media. The only people singing its praises are blue check mark Mouse cheerleaders and low level bloggers who are very invested into "what The Last Jedi has to say about" wealth inequality, the military-industrial complex, race, gender, oppression, etc.

I know this is an edit, but this is such an awful poster.

S E E T H I N G

They made a Watchmen style movie of Star Wars because all you whiners complaining so much about TFA and now you all do this. Are you all happy now?

Look at YouTube comments, casual fans aren't happy with the way this movie came out either.

>Go through user accounts of reviews.
>Every negative one, their only review is of this film.
>Accounts registered this week.

huh. howbowda

Include me in the screencap, Salon.

(You)

>Made a Watchmen style movie

Yes, that’s the problem. They made a visually-attractive film that evinces zero understanding of its source material.

Soy Wars: The Last Goy

The Fire Rises

>Check RT scores
>Most audience scores are new accounts posting only 5-stars or 0 stars talking about feminism and kathleen kennedy

Yep, I'm sure this is accurate for the average theatre-goer. Meanwhile the movie just had the second biggest opening night after TFA

Turn Luke into Wojak and it will be perfect.

>second biggest opening night after TFA
Nice, can't wait for the drop next week, gonna be huuuuuuge
Also can't wait for the 3rd biggest opening for IX, lmao

Like Star Wars movies gave a flying fuck about source material or lore or anything on planet Earth. Games, comics, cartoons and books are for those.

>it failed to make as much money as TFA
on opening night

Fixed.

this

The same people spammed TFA, but it's still 89%.

Among Top 1000 voters on IMDB, the film is 6.2/10.

Stop trying to save the film please.

>worse opening night than TFA
>word of mouth will improve this
kek

>IT'S A CONSPIRACY, RUPERT MURDOCH TEAMED UP WITH THE RUSSIANS TO GIVE THE LAST JEDI A ROTTEN SCORE AND TANK DISNEY'S STOCK RIGHT AFTER THE FOX BUYOUT SO HE CAN BUY IT RIGHT BACK FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR AND POCKET THE PROFITS
The absolute state of bugmen because Space Wizard Samurais XXVII isn't being received well.

>this doesn't happen for other episodes of big franchises

phew guys i saw this RT score but then I read an article about how Star Wars is too inclusive for some people, must be a lot of racists giving it bad reviews, glad that got cleared up

heh

Just saw it. This movie suffers from bad writing, bad plot development, horrendous character development, and just bad decisions all around. The only thing this movie has going for it are the special effects, art direction, sound effects, and soundtrack. Severely disappointing. It's almost like they made this train wreck to piss off fans of the franchise on purpose. Very selfish. Very subversive in a petty kinda way. The movie has no class whatsoever. It leaves you lobotomized.

>It leaves you lobotomized
literally?

emotionally.

Too kino for general audiences. Of course only top critics like it, because they actually care about movies outside of explosions and one liners.

I thought the new AT-AT Walkers were a bit over the top.

>only top critics like it
I too am a fan of the top critics like Chris Cuckman, Screen Junkies and the Goys (don't) Know.

>brand people who don't like the movie as racists

Well it worked for Hillary, and Brexit. Star Wars will surely make even more money next time.

Well you cant deny that they have better taste than normie chads, who seem to hate this. So whats going on. The movie is either too smart for general audiences or the movie is misunderstood. If hte movie was shit there would be SOME downfall from critics on it but there is almost none, even James Rolfe of AVGN thinks this is one of the better SW movies, and he knows a thing or two about actually good movies.

>tfw too intelligent to win

>Top Critics
>TOP. CRITICS.

More like Disney payola scheme

Im being serious. The only critics Ive seen dislike this are people with shit taste in movies in the first place, either this is an extreme anomaly or it really is too kino. General audiences dont like things that arent lound and full of explosions so of course they wouldnt like it, look at the divide in opinions. Is this the first non normie Star Wars?

And women and jews are behind why everything in your life sucks too.

Even lower on Metacritic.

Like James Rolfe is ever going to have a controversial opinion again after the Ghostbusters fiasco. But he even says 2 minutes into the review he's not sure how he's going to feel about it a year from now and that he's still coming off the buzz from watching the movie.

I can smell the soy from here.

Easy deflection, I can smell your pleb from here who wants Star Wars to be capeshit.

I haven't done anything all day except shitpost on this site, too lazy to make accounts, not even kidding

Even easier to spam fake ratings.

It already is, soyboy

NOOOOOO IT WAS REY'S TURRRNNN

delet

So why is there fan backlash, capeshit sells like its limited release. Only knuckle draggers dont seem to like it. The same people that would pay hand over fist for Suicide Squad and Justice League

BvS held that position too, just saying

>And women and jews are behind why everything in your life sucks too.

The movie doesn't suck because of women and jews. The movie falls flat because it was poorly written and poorly executed. The cinematography is great though.

>I know this is an edit
What gave it away?

The perfect score for a flick revolving our America's finest goblins.

Thor: Ragnarock has around 80 thousand user reviews and stands at nearly 90% approval.

The Last Jedi is at around 70 thousand and falling to 55%.

Now that being stated we're only like a few days into this so I think spam is a factor but how big can it really be? I think people might not like it that much. I'll fully admit I haven't seen it and won't until it hits redbox or I get tired and pirate it. I only use Thor because it's a tail end Disney/Marvel thing that was at the height of competition between it and Justice League where you can prove spam is a thing. It's really not here if you're being paranoid and saying everyone has it out for Disney. They don't. I think it might have pissed people off by being shit and paid reviews are a thing.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

lmao

>General audiences dont like things that arent lound and full of explosions so of course they wouldnt like it
are you kidding? you didn't think there were enough explosions?

More reviewers would have sympathy for this movie, if they didn't character assassinate Luke. That was Disney's waterloo moment. All down hill from here. I just hope the don't fuck up's Han legacy with the next stand alone.

fucking kek
how's the movie anyways? haven't been following the show for a while

kek. here i saved it forever
archive.fo/muOlx

>thread is still up

bugmen amerimutt mods BTFO

Saw it last night, it's garbage. Worth seeing to shitpost about though.

> implying Amerimutts aren't having a massive giggle about the meme
top zozzle

Le $56k face

Red pill me on this 56% meme

This is legitimately fucking terrifying. The hand of darkness coming for your lineage.

America is 56% white and dropping.

Soon the country will be little more than roaming tribes of mulatto soy-kin roaming the dust-laden wastes for scraps of burritos.

In reality it's much less than 56% seeing how they count middle easterners, Mexicans and north Africans as "white".

>WHO NEEDS HERITAGE AND TRADITION WHEN YA GOT MONEY
nice one mutt