How many lives did she cost the rebellion by not telling Poe and everyone else her plan?

How many lives did she cost the rebellion by not telling Poe and everyone else her plan?

Was there anyone on her ship when she suicided?

top 10 greatest Star Wars heroes

Why did the rebel alliance i mean resistance decide it was better to have a vice admiral commit suicide than literally a computer or C3P0 unit #3467843

Literally FUCK THIS GAY MOVIE

What about her pussy

They only put her in the movie to shit on manlets. srs

Why does she look like a middle aged unmarried woman working in HR?

IT WASNT HER FAULT
IM WITH HER

Apparently starshit ships don't need anyone to be operated. The crewmembers are just there so they could die dramatically.

>knows she could destroy the entire First Order fleet
>waits until they start destroying the transports and killing hundreds

Was she a sociopath? Or a First Order plant? Or just terribly written

We'll use hyperspace to destroymy pusy.

It was about lighting the spark.
The other systems are supposed to watch the entire rebel fleet being slaughtered to last 20 womyn and get motivated by that.

Female leadership for you. Hilarious that a female is unable to see how insufferable their skronk depictions of themselves are.

Remember fuck Drumpf and fuck white ppl.

LMFAO !
> muh lighting the spark
What did they mean by this.
> mfw men were cucked the whole film ...
> IRL, these womenz would have cucked the men into not fighting, would have gotten captured, and would have been fucking all the men on the dark side who werent soyboyz.
> mfw they actually want you to believe that being a fucking cuck works in the end.

Why did they keep showing how giant that one ladys nose was and why did I find her weirdly attractive?

she looks like an MIB alien

But then they killed her. What did they mean by this?

Was she in Force Awakens?

I had no feelings or emotion for this character.

Yeah the entire thing could have been avoided if she had told Poe the plan.
Also
> girl talk with Leia about Poe
> I like him
jesus christ

Why didn't smaller rebels ships light speed the First Order fleet when they were running out of fuel? Could have saved the battle cruiser. Instead They spent their fuel and got destroyed. What a waste

>That's right, it's time to rise up and resist!
>Again!
>I mean I know we did this already
>Then they effortlessly destroyed us and now rule the galaxy again
>Even though we blew up their greatest leaders
>But I'm sure THIS TIME no random new guy with seemingly unlimited resources will come from the ether in order to beat us again after we rise up THIS TIME

Wow this is a pretty damn nihilistic sequel.

>admiral put on make-up
>for battle

you now live in the times of battle make-up

Rell me about Holdo, why does she wear a turtleneck?

Was keeping Poe in dark part of her plan?

Actually Leia specifically mentions that no one gave a fuck about their last distress call. The movie has atmosphere of that original ep6 and ending before Lucas turned it into evokfest.

With no survivors.

>this is their second in command
I mean I guess not everybody can be a born leader but she was downright pathetic at it.
>dude comes over to her, ask her if she has a plan
>DUDE YOU JUST FLY FIGHTERS YOU SUCK I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING
>dude decides it's enough and sends out people on his own and then starts a mutiny
>while being held at gunpoint you still don't tell him anything about the plan
>only tells him the plan after Leia wakes up and they are ready to go
Why?

hates ewoks
>literally pokemon and porgs in half this movie

IF ONLY THE WHITE MALE HAD TRUSTED THE WOMEN WITH LITERALLY PINK FUCKING HAIR

yeah exactly, when she went lightspeed into the side of the ship she was actually aiming at kylo rens dick and spread her legs at the last moment

>Poe
>white
Also if she is any indication on how the Resistance is ran I'd desert to the Empire in a heartbeat.

I would change my entire opinion of this movie if C3P0 was the one to suicide slam the ships. After credits scene of his head floating through space "oh my"

poe is the maximum amount of whiteness nuSJWars has set in the future

none are whiter than poe/unless he be a sith

if they had literally just said she thought there was a mole on the ship, then it'd be fine

He can't do that due to the First Law.

>Actually Leia specifically mentions that no one gave a fuck about their last distress call.

Yeah, because they did this already. They rose up. They fought and died. They beat the Empire after a hard won final battle and eventually brought the senate and republic back.

Then they fucking lost all over again, effortlessly, and now the New Empire in all but name yet again controls everything with superweapons. Why bother rising up? Who gives a fuck? They'll just lose again. Even if Rey turns out to be the best Jedi ever, she'll just fuck up one time and then the whole universe is fucked. Even if she's done it the opposite her whole life and learned the importance of not doing the thing, eventually she'll just do the worst possible thing and then they'll be back to square one all over again. No matter what you do, they'll rise back up again, and unlike the rebellions, they win every time within the year. Sure, they lose on occasion, but it's way more temporary.

Would you fight for these guys? Every victory is going to be a footnote that ends up worthless in about a decade.

>A commanding officer should tell the cannon fodder every single secret plan she has

Y'know Sheev wasn't such a bad Emperor

I thought there was a mole, or someone had managed to sneak a beacon onboard the ship, but no they had to get onboard one of the star destroyers.
They had 18 hours to find the guy they needed and bring him back.
This entire movie takes place in a time of 18 hours. Somehow there were at least 2 day night cycles on the Jedi planet, which gave Rey enough time to master the force to the same level as Ben

What about Hux? Or literally everyone in the First Order?
Also what kind of leader doesn't let people know a good plan in an otherwise hopeless situation? You don't even have to be specific. Just say something like "I know things look grim, but there is a planet nearby which has fortified positions. Our fuel is enough to get us there. Once we are there, we hunker down and send for reinforcements"

>COMMANDER poe

>purple hair

trying to get the tumblr crowd I see

>Apparently starshit ships don't need anyone to be operated. The crewmembers are just there so they could die dramatically.
This is amazing. Amazing, I say

like seriously if you can hyperjump into ships to that devastating effect, why not buy tons of large cheap civilian ships with ftl that you use in suicide bombings or better yet automated ai kamikaze?

I actually enjoyed the movie more than I expected but goddamn it had too many retard moments.

WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE PINK HAIR??

So even the non-SJW rebels that only had one black guy and were saved by White heroes Luke and Han didn't do a better job than the Resistance, you mean?

How many lives did Poe cost the rebellion by not telling their plan? Finn and Rose got all of those cruisers blown up by teaming up with a doublecrosser and just generally bundling their plan. Literally if they had all followed orders and stayed put hundreds of people would have survived.

Like 370? At one point they say there are only 400 of them left.
How many people are on the Falcon at the end? 30 at most, probably closer to 20.

Admiral SJW killed around 380 people with her incompetence

you know why user

you know why

>CAPTAIN Poe

Why did she wait for so long before lightspeeding into Snoke's ship? She knew she was going to die no matter what, she could have saved every transport

The issue was that the person that was made admiral was someone Poe had never heard of, her speech wasn't inspiring and she didn't present a plan other than continue what they were currently doing. When Poe approached her to find out if there was anything more she replied in a condescending manner.
That whole chain of events made it seem like she arrived in her current position through nepotism rather than skill or actual accomplishments. That's why Poe decided to do his own thing because he didn't trust the command, more than likely he thought she was going to make them martyrs and let the ship get blown up.

>purple haired strong independent woman
Wew, so this is the power of nu-star wars

Only a soyboy pretending to fit in would hate on Dern

all characters are somewhat incompetent. her plan was good but it was stupid she did not tell anyone, specially the trigger happy impulsive pilot.

finn, rose and poe caused more people to die with their failure.

the first order are also very incompetent as they fail to destroy the rebels, the chase reminded me of that south park episode when cartman escapes the police in a tricycle, or when policemen chase jerry at low speed in rick and morty.

how did the entire nuorder super fleet fail to destroy a single rebel cruiser over the course of 2 hours?

Han Solo in the Millennium Falcon has to use every trick in the book, hide in an asteroid field, fake ramming speed, hide in a literal garbage pile just to avoid like 2 star destroyers yet the ENTIRE NU ORDER FLEET can't defeat a single cruiser it's literally bombarding in open space for 2 fucking hours and NOT A SINGLE TIE FIGHTER EVEN TRIES TO ATTACK JESUS CHRIST ALLMIGHTY

E-excuse me,

Why did she wait so fucking long to go into hyperdrive? She knew she was going to be killed, she could have just immediately blasted through the ship when the escape pods left. Also she was fucking wrong about the escape pods being off their radar so her incompetence killed like hundreds

Also why didn't the First Order just send a bunch of TIE fighters to kill off the escape pods instead of lobbing missiles at them? And how many escape pods were there? Because there was a prolonged assault for like 10 minutes and they still missed like 8 escape pods, and this is the most powerful ship in the galaxy?

The warning shot has been fired.

The Drumpf Regime will face the fury of billions of women if he does not resign now.

Women are the Resistance.

I'm still going to put the blame on Poe. I'm no authoritarian IRL but there's a chain of command and that's how things work and that's what you sign up for by being a part of that chain of command. Sometimes your leader is an idiot and that sucks. But if you're going to override their command then you better get it right or you look like an idiot.

Those ships all would have made it safely if not for their "brilliant" plan and unlike the attack on the dreadnaught they didn't even really gain anything from it. The fact that this isn't even really called out bothers me to be honest.

Isn't that the whole point of the movie? that Luke, Han, Leia and everything from Lucas to JJA deserved to be shat on and people should 'let go'?

>how did the entire nuorder super fleet fail to destroy a single rebel cruiser over the course of 2 hours?
The cruiser had shields and it was apparently out of range of the cannons. Why the baddies kept firing at a ship that they knew they couldn't hurt I don't know.

And you'd think they would have a ship capable of intercepting it.

>didn't do a better job

Currently they did, cause the eventually won. Rey had the big final battle and there was the big space battle but the rebellion lost. This is like if Yavin ended with like 10 rebels left and Darth Vader alive and ruling.

It won't matter, even if they win later, it'll still just be temporary when Rey fucks up. What's she going to do? No telling, but she will, apparently it just happens.

If you can just send a ship into hyperdrive to blast apart a war ship, why isnt that the go-to strategy for every army?

Am I the only one who was constantly distracted by that other old lady's gigantic nose? Was that shit prosthetic?

I'm when he meant sith he meant all of the bad guys

It still doesnt explain why Admiral holeo had to hide the plan, nor why she didnt need to gain the trust of the men, women, and aliens under her command. And this isnt a strict military, this is a "rag-tag" team of idealists and volunteers whom signed on to follow the heroes of the republic, not some chick no one's ever heard of.

>out of range of the cannons

That line is so stupid I legit think it's in the movie.

hmmmm....yes why? i wonder if she has a vagina hat in her space closet.

Hey man

i liked how the qt blonde sided with Poe

the only qt in the whole film

Their chain of command seemed non-existant in the first place. Leia held the reins, and everybody just did what she said. I think the funny thing is that had Poe not been demoted for being a retard then he would have been made admiral instead of purple hair bitch

So Jem is a Soy Wars character now?

>some chick no one's ever heard of
poe mentions she's a war hero, but she still didn't need to hide the plan, unless empire spies were a threat.

Go ask at Sup Forums if he is white lmao

carrie fisher daughter?
she should've had a scene where she humiliated Poe in her deep voice while Laura Dern watched if you know what i mean

I was distracted by it too

Attention whores don't like to share the stage.

>we can hide on this uncharted planet
>both parties can literally see the planet
What exactly was the plan

They say the cruiser is too far for the cannons to be effective. How do they lose efectiveness in a zero gravity vacuum environment where there is nothing that can make them bleed their energy? I don't know.

um sweetie, women have always been the real victims of war, its only natural for them to stand up and lead the fight ok

>It still doesnt explain why Admiral holeo had to hide the plan
I agree, it was unnecessary.

>I think the funny thing is that had Poe not been demoted for being a retard then he would have been made admiral instead of purple hair bitch
But he probably would have sucked at it because his only tactic (at the time) was "shoot stuff". I mean I guess purplehair might have then told him about the secret planet but at the same time he might have still suggested they try to out-shoot the bad guys. Purplehair at least had a legitimate strategy but again there was no logical reason for her to conceal the plan.

whats the difference between battle make-up and warpaint.

A lot of things didn't make sense
> Ships coast to a stop when they run out of fuel. Could be explained away by the star destroyers using tractor beams but nobody says anything
> Bombers dropping bowling balls on the dreadnaught. In space

So this movie is literally
>racial minorities and women bringing down the empire of the evil white men
And the "evil white man" is represented by Hux who is shown to be a whiny little bitch. They'¡re not even remotely subtle.

what about the droid attack on the wookies?

She's a fucking ploy. They made the character so it’s deliberately hard to like her so that they can call misogyny on it. Of corse we will dislike her for shitting on Poe; a well-established character, but no, it’s only because she’s got a dress and purple hair and that Poe’s mansplaining didn’t work on the stronk womin

ITT, a bunch of butthurt SEETHING Drumpfbabbies

Cry more, Drumpftards,

Lots. Way more for not just ramming Snooker's ship from the get go

>They say the cruiser is too far for the cannons to be effective.
Let's check the scene out..,Are you fucking kidding me. They seriously gave that excuse. Look at this. Fucking look at how close she is.

Like I said, that's so stupid I absolutely believe the movie said it.

you wear make-up to get chad dick. You wear war paint to be intimidating

Why didn't she just turn around and suicide into the enemy fleet as soon as the transports were away?

A competent captain like Kirk, Adama, or even Jainway would of self destructed the ship or rammed to give their people the best chance of living. Instead she pussied out and just watched as over half of the transports get blown away.

God, the amount of stupidity.
The "real" victims of war are mostly those who fight the war.
And all those civilians who die, no matter their gender. But since wars are usually fought by men their death toll is much higher than those of civilians.

So who is the real victim here, you stupid cunt?

Are you being served? was legitimately a good show.

user was mocking a Hillary Clinton quote.

> Bombers dropping bowling balls on the dreadnaught. In space
This got me as well.

First why did the balls just drop out, there was no gravity.

Secondly why were they so slow. I get they are slower than an attack craft, but holy shit those things were slower than that destroyer.

Imagine being this mad

Any Webm of this bomb shit happening?

Was crashing the ship with no survivors part of her plan?

The whole concept of space bombers makes no sense. Why would you fly a ship loaded with bombs to drop those bombs on a bigger ship where you likely have torpedoes and missiles that can do the same if not more damage and don't require that you fly right into enemy fire to deliver them

In fact it's fucking retarded how nobody seems to use missiles. Humans realized how great and effective guided missiles are in the 1950s, yet somehow these people living in the space age with unbelievable technology keep using guns in close combat as their primary weaponry