*inhales*

*inhales*

*exhales dank weed vapor*

By far the dumbest asspull I've seen yet. So are they going to CGI her in for the next film?

Several people in the audiece actually laughed out loud @ this scence.

I know Star Wars is space fantasy and routinely defies the laws of nature but how the fuck did she survive the vacuum of space?

>faggots bitch and moan leia doesn't do jedi stuff
>does jedi stuff
>continue bitching and moaning

what, did you want coked out and old Carrie Fisher to pull out a lightsaber and kill Kylo?

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSS QUEEEN FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

BETTER QUESTION-
Why the fuck were they not all sucked into space when that shit opened?

based

Why is everyone laughing at this scene?? Midichlorians have the power to do stuff like this!!

Holy shit the spoileranon from a month ago was right.

this easily couldve been avoided and just been blasted out of a helm and

>jedi stuff

you can survive a few minutes in the vacuum of space.

Also she maybe held herself together with the force, iunno

then i remember Han, and some others, maybe Leia was there too. they were going outside of the millenium to chase muppetshows monsters IN THE FUCKING VACUUM, inside an asteroid.
what was the movie called? Empire strikes back?

you can't you bachelor of arts imbeciles

kek

you're dead in 5sec in space

I thought he was full of it
Oh man

>the only living character from the original movies is the only actor returning from the original movies who's dead

what makes it so terrible for you? the scenario or the fucking pose?

But atleast we got a black character, we wuz kangz

t. super brainlets, holy shit Sup Forums please go to school and stop watching movies

Is there a camrip yet? Disney fucked with small theaters so surely they're taking their revenge by recording the movie, right?

She's a jedi and sheeit.

Really it's our current culture's need to be validated by being special that so much of this horse crap gets in movies. You can't just be merely human and normal anymore.

The door seriously just opens and she walks inside? And no one is sucked out into the vacuum???? WTF?

>it's real

Nah, a minute in a half
You're unconscious in like 10 secs though.

it's science fantasy for a reason virgins

>She's a jedi and sheeit
Wait, so this movie reveals she did some training with luke?

Why does she look at him with disgust? Isn't she used to shit like that? OR rather, shouldn't she, being a dumpster baby that grew up a junker.

>no one is sucked out into the vacuum
There are serious problems with the physics in that scene but that isn't one of them.

Every time I watch this I hear the old Superman movie theme song in my head.

Anakin never had training but had natural abilities. I'm assuming that's where they're going with this.

it wasnt a vacuum, they were inside of the worm dude which I guess has some sort of gaseous interior

>Anakin never had training

You do know he was a literal padawan jedi, right?

then i remember Han, and some others, maybe Leia was there too. they were going outside of the millenium to chase muppetshows monsters IN THE FUCKING VACUUM, inside an asteroid, WITHOUT ANY SPACESUIT.
the movie WAS called THE Empire strikes back

Can someone post the spoileranon post?

How does a man shoot lightning out of his hands? How can a person lift a spaceship with their mind?

>some absolute faggot watched this movie and felt happiness
This upsets me unironically

So the audience can laugh.

He was able to pod race because he could sense the future or some bullshit. Good reflexes, basically.

Jesus Christ is this real?

I honestly cannot believe that this is real.

This can't be serious, this has to be some kind of satire.

I think that at this point Disney is just trying to see how far they can go and still get billions of dollars just for fun.

he had practised pop racing for a long time before winning that race and he built the thing himself.

how so? when the tie fighters shoot out the front and everyone, including leia gets sucked out, id expect the same thing to happen here.

Pod racing. Not pop racing. fuck.

Absolutely fucking this

That door opened to space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????

no joke, the government should dissolve disney along with a smattering of other corporations before their stupidity infects the entire planet

>tfw you realize Star Wars has no set rules whatsoever and operates under a system where how much force you have is how much the dungeon master likes you

>Negative pressure violently decompresses your lungs, causing lung trauma
>All mucous membranes, such as the eyes, immediately dehydrate, causing permanent blindness and damage to inner ears
>Immediate third degree burns and frostbite
>All liquids in the body begin to expand and vaporize, causing organ and brain trauma
>Unconscious in 5 to 10 seconds
>Death in no more than 30 seconds

they had oxygen masks. but i believe you could survive in space for up to 90 seconds or something. the real problem isnt the cold but the pressure. you would just have to empty your lungs first.

>you can survive having your insides sucked out of all your body's holes while you are exposed to lethal doses of radiation for several minutes

You might not have heard of it but there is something called radiation and something else called temperature.

I don't want to spoil this to you, but being in direct light from a star in space for a second would be the equivalent of receiving hundreds of days of tropical midday sun in terms of radiation. Try to imagine this for a second.

Also, you are exposed both to an around 200°F wherever you are being lit and to -200°F wherever you are shaded. This means one left of her face would be frozen at -200°F and the other would be burning at 200°F.

I bet they didn't teach you that in liberal arts.

While I think that the skin can resist the vacuum of space for a little while, shouldn't her Eyes get fucked in the space/vacuum as soon as she opened them ?

>h
And they did wearing breathing mask

>QUI-GON:He can see things before they happen. That's why he appears to have such quick reflexes. It is a Jedi trait.

yet you deny that anakin had training.

Um the force

Everything. I can't believe nobody thought to cut this, its ridiculous and was probably just a matter of cost.

nice

It doesn't work that way pleb. Your eyes get frozen, they don't get sucked.

LUKE WANT MILLLKKKIEEESSSS

What fucking vacuum?
You mean the stomach of the giant soace worm?
>t-they didn't know they were in a giant space worm
Which doesn't change the fact that they were. Stop being so desperate to suck rat cock.

there was absolutely no point in this scene

I like how the Force went from being a mysterious, ancient belief system to capeshit-tier magic that can defy all the laws of physics painlessly.

"Alright Disney, I'll be in your shitty movie. But only if..."

The Jedi in the old EU used to be able to use the force to build a bubble around themselves essentially. Allowing them to hibernate or exist in vacuum of space for a short time or extend small amounts of air for much longer times.

Ground themselves when areas depressurized etc.

Leia being able to survive like that is a pretty low tier ability for NJO Jedi.

Leia is not a Jedi.

They even say in the movie that he failed many times before that and hadn't even finished a race before they got there. The other slave children treated what he was doing as a joke. That's how badly he failed before movie got to that part.

Did I say sucked ? I said fucked, the veins in the eye should keep the Eye warm enough from "freezing in space" but maybe the differences in pressure would do some retinal detachment or something like that

For a good chunk of her EU history, she wasn't either, and a badly trained Jedi for most of it.

>Also, you are exposed both to an around 200°F wherever you are being lit and to -200°F wherever you are shaded. This means one left of her face would be frozen at -200°F and the other would be burning at 200°F.
you have no idea what you're talking about, the idea that you freeze immediately in space is completely wrong - there is no cold matter touching you to actually receive the heat so you don't lose heat except by radiation which takes a much longer time than we associate losing heat on earth

and the thermal equillibrium with sunlight at a distance from the earth is about room temperature so no you wouldn't rapidly rise to 200F on your lit side, I have no idea how you got that idea

He didn't have training before he was using the force, fuck face. Jesus Christ.

>having your insides sucked out of all your body's holes
WRONG. your liquids evaporate and you get irradiated. Youd live long enough to take a breath full of toxic atmosphere. Try reading some articles written by scientists instead of learning from the simpsons.

The post was phrased incorrectly, but you're either being obtuse or being a moron. He very clearly meant that Anakin had natural abilities with pod racing despite not having been trained prior to meeting Qui-Gon.

She entered through an airlock.

>Yeah why not just make all the characters fly? It's fantasy so who cares?
Am I doing it right?

He had been using the Force since the day he was born.

I don't know anybody that isn't a retard can't understand the basic gist of Anakin could use the force without training.

True but he still failed, even with using the force. Which was entire point of Padme asking him if he even managed to finish a race, because their entire journey was on the line.

An airlock only works when both halves are properly sealed, not with one being blown to shrapnel

This is where the famous will of the living force comes in.

damn son that's some keaunu reeves shit right there

wew

Brainlets BTFO

yeah but anakin was cool

SHE IS STRONK WOMYN

everything you just said is wrong. there is no buffer to heat in space, we exist purely from our atmosphere. without our atmosphere there is no defense from the heat and radiation from the sun. fuck off brainlets youre the exact same as the freezing in space crowd

She must have really good aim to get straight to a door from that far

how hot you get depends on how dark you are and your angle relative to the sun
the moon absorbs almost all sunlight and therefore gets very hot but a white spacesuit makes you fine

And an all black robe will heat you up like an oven

Anyone have the superman theme edit?

TURN OFF UR BRAIN OMG

The scene clearly takes place at night, so...

>freezing in space
this always triggers me
temp is near 0 K but there's only heatloss from radiation
it'd take quite a while to freeze. overheating is much more of an issue in spacesuits

Is it me or does Luke look like the bum priest from It's Always Sunny in this scene?