So this is the power of the empowered modern woman

So this is the power of the empowered modern woman...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETTsJggQl3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you guys serious? She actually defeated Luke? I was 100% sure you were baiting....

Luke beat her but then she pulls out her light saber because typical woman couldn't beat a man without cheating

Oh my god it just doesn't stop getting worse.

some one post the snoke death webm, and the yoda webm. also post the luke webm.

>people actually enjoyed this film

So he lost.

Seriously.

There is NO WAY I will pay to see this.

I will likely never pay to see any movie made by Disney again. I mean I don't even really have any stake in Star Wars now (even if I loved it as a boy) but the cynicism and disrespect is just so revolting.

shut up user! It's Female Force™, a new kind of force from the new canon!

Luke styles on her easily when they fight with sticks, but backs the fuck off when she goes Full Retard, gets PMS and goes for the lightsaber instead.

Was anyone else hoping you'd be able to see her nipples poke through in this scene?

>Be a literal nobody tomboy teen collecting trash
>Wave a stick around at bums and small vermin
>Stand in front of one of the most powerful jedi around at that time
>Beat him without training
>He goes into such a depression he literally just dies

lel

>people
no

after seeing her face i'd even expect them to have teeth

Luke toyed the fuck out of her... c'mon dudes.

He smacks her around easily and then she spergs out and grabs a lightsaber and he pulls back.

>the two people bitching about it have not seen it

Wait is everyone spamming about how bad this movie is just reacting to screenshots and hearsay? Because that makes... total sense.

The forces has a bajillion powers, including telekinesis.
The son of Force Jesus should be able to style on her easily even with a lightsaber.
They heard the accusations of "Mary Sue" and instead of back off they doubled down.

>"there's only screenshots and heresay"
>replying to a thread with a webm in OP
>on a board with a dedicated thread for the last jedi webms
try harder next time please

He doesn´t try to fight. Full with anger, she cannot defeat him so she goes full sith and pick up a laser to strike him down.
But ey, she is the new jedi. Lmao

if you put a young guy in her position it just makes the character look like a complete douche

this is the first one that actually got me mad

it's so bad that completely shits on the hero journey story structure, the fucking apprentice defeating the master in the second movie?

it's like luke being stronger than yoda on empire strikes back

what a fucking joke this movie

fuck disney and star wars

>noone screenshoted the joke last thread about if Luke did this to his mentor Yoda
Seriously, it makes the character, no matter who, look like a fucking asshole, dont pull a weapon on another good guy that never looks good.

Luke Won Round 1.
Rey then escalated for Round 2 and whipped out a lightsaber.
Luke didn't want to whip out force powers and smack her down.

I'd say they break even. But Definitely Not the best showing for Luke. Can you imagine Luke in Return of the Jedi smacking Yoda aroud? lol

should be parallel to this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=ETTsJggQl3I

>I WANT THAT LAMP BACK, YOU LITTLE GREEN SHIT
>"YOUR WEAPONS, YOU WILL NOT NEED THEM" YEAH FUCKING RIGHT

I see why they cut that scene