It's a "Lisa thinks pirating cable will damn her entire family to hell even though as a whiny liberal...

>it's a "Lisa thinks pirating cable will damn her entire family to hell even though as a whiny liberal, she should support the idea of low-income families getting expensive content for free because it's a middle finger to corporations" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGu3ZLh3lXM
youtu.be/mS91d868n2E
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/373762149/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the show was forever set in 1991, they would've done that plot about 37 times by now.

Retarded on too many levels to count. I don't even know where to begin with you, so I won't.

Why are you scared of free cable, user?

Why does everything nowadays have to be affiliated to some political ideology? Lisa was just a whiny, morally righteous honor student who'd complain for the sake of complaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGu3ZLh3lXM

Homer kills Flanders' wife in cold blood, and neither treat each other any differently after this episode. I know Simpsons is drowning in status quo, but you'd think at least a single person would look at Homer differently after that, knowing he got his neighbor's wife killed all for a free T-shirt.

>against free cable
>for common illegal downloads

>she should support the idea of low-income families getting expensive content for free because it's a middle finger to corporations
Projecting much? this isn't something she has really advocated. Beside, they aren't really low income family. Homer just has a way to burn though their budget.

He actually accidentally killed her by getting a hot dog on the ground while a shirt was getting fired at him

>it's a cartoon made by a big corporation

A shirt that he wanted aimed at him. If it weren't for him shouting for a T-shirt, Maude would still be alive.

Well you could say the same for the person who dropped that hotdog. If it wasn't for them, Maude would still be alive

And the people who sold the hotdog, those who made it, those who came up with the idea of the original hotdog.
It's really not a good thread to pull on.

>will damn her entire family to hell
Kind of amusing when you remember she later became a Buddhist.

>that horrible remastering
Mmm... blotches

>that fucking filter

I'M GODDAMN HOMER

It's just Sup Forums taking over Sup Forums and shoving politics into everything.

>it's a "OP think he's special and crimes are ok when he does them" thread
for shame, that shit usually is Sup Forums or /ck/ territory.

Homer did nothing wrong, those boob chick ladies killed Maude.

What crimes does /ck/ commit?

But Lisa didn't have any of those opinions, she was just a religious 8 year old girl who saw Homer doing something illegal and was scared about her family going to hell.

let thy will be the whole of the law

some spooks in a white house don't magically have a higher moral authority than anyone else

>>it's a "Lisa thinks pirating cable will damn her entire family to hell even though as a whiny liberal, she should support the idea of low-income families getting expensive content for free because it's a middle finger to corporations" episode

This is the problem with Far leftist, they try to change Lisa into one of them in actuality Lisa's biggest beef with this was that IT'S MORALLY WRONG TO STEAL REGARDLESS!

Far leftist are just as bad as the far right trying to find hoops and do backflips to justify their morally corrupt actions!

When a far left punches a bigot for no other cause than different ideologies it's "PUNCHING NAZIS!"

But when a far right punches a Far left for no other cause than different ideologies it's "MAN HUNT TIME! LET'S DRAG NATHAN INTO THE STREETS AND LYNCH HIM!"

fuck this gay earth.

So every storytimer on Sup Forums is a far leftist because they're linking to free comics?

fuck no. There's a lot more to being a far leftist than scanning an posting a comic online so people don't have to pay the creators of said comic.

Moralistically in western society Storytiming is stealing in some way shape or form but it's so benign like lending a DVD to a friend (which is also classed as unlawful without a license)

I was making fun of OP and the concept of far leftists. Should have been more concise in retrospect.

Thats good!
But will it come with a free frogurt?

There's also the fact he later mentioned he blocked emergency services with his car meaning they weren't able to provide a prompt response

More like politics from the other side had been shoved into everything and continues to this point and conservatism had been hijacked completely in policy and meaning and now a bunch of people who are sick of it call it out any time a political discussion is had that would have otherwise gone unchallenged.

Kill yourself

Yes. But the frogurt is also politically charged

well, yes. Pirate mentality has always been rooted in communism. The whole "mom say I'm special so I can consume your IP for free OR ELSE" defense leaves no doubt about that

She wasn't a whiny liberal yet.

I forgot about this shit.

Old lisa was just a little girl who got sucked into ideologies and later realized she was wrong to force them upon people. New lisa now expects everyone to agree lisa was right and they were wrong.

this is unsearchenginable. What is this?

>muh boogeyman

She was, at the time in her progression, a sweet little girl with a heart of gold, who knew that if she let her family succumb to this evil and feel no guilt about it that it would inevitably lead to them doing even worse things and not feeling bad about it. If I ever have a daughter I would hope she would try to steer me in the right direction in similar situations.

Sup Forums: not even smart enough to properly strawman ideologies they don't like.

Incredible.

It still perfectly described modern lisa

Not really considering she doesn't believe in the idea of hell anymore.

She still went whiny turbo liberal always on some cause.

youtu.be/mS91d868n2E

>this thread
Are people seriously being moralfags about piracy, on fucking Sup Forums of all places?

There's being contrarian, and then there's just being a huge fucking hypocrite.

Sup Forums unironically is against piracy these days. Normalfags have taken over and anons who are legit against piracy and not trolling come here.

>Sup Forums unironically is against piracy these days.
Fucking what.

Here is an example from a recent thread talking about. Notice a lot of the thread actually is calling pirates thieves. Piracy is not a crime and nothing morally wrong with it.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/373762149/

Are they still hostile if you criticize Nintendo in any tiny way?

Pineapples on pizza.

Knives and forks on hamburgers.

Unless you give a shit about more than one person disagreeing with you at the same time you are more than capable of countering their arguments (assuming you have any)

>against private individuals stealing private cable for entertainment
>for government stealing private money for welfare

also steak memes

kill the senate or fuck off

That's still not "in cold blood", that's just being a selfish moron.

I guess "whiny liberal" is code for an intelligent, thoughtful person? yeah... you fucking idiot conservatives...

Stop responding to this shit Sup Forumstard bait. Or at least sage, it still works.

Hey, nice upscale gais, its below Waifu2x.

Then again since the show was always mastered on video.........

He doesn't kill her in cold blood though. It's manslaughter at worst but he had absolutely no intent to kill her.

as a leftist statist Lisa needed to learn to shut the fuck up sometimes and pick better battles.

I know you don't believe this but plenty of people sincerely don't pirate media

>w-we're the ones being oppressed! Honest! We've GOT to shit on the rug, to keep the SJWs away!

Said corporation is on network television, which is available without a cable package.

Funny how that works.

This is the kind of logic that makes lawyers cream.

lisa wasn't much of a whiny liberal back then, so your argument makes no sense.

Brewing moonshine

its so fucking funny like how obviously 14-16 you are. typing style, ideology, everything

time to grow up