How would you feel if the ending of Samurai Jack was Aku winning everything once and for all?

How would you feel if the ending of Samurai Jack was Aku winning everything once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11699139/1/The-Enemy-s-Daughter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Satisfied. He's one of my favorite characters in anything and I would derive no pleasure from his death or ignominious defeat. It's not that I have it out for Jack, either; ideally, they'd both come away happy.

How it should end: Aku admits his deep love for Jack. They embrace. Roll credits.

Agreed. In fact they are the same but opposite in their actions. Furthermore Jack took a long training to be unbeatable. We don't know much about motives of Aku's evilness. Maybe the answer is still to come, Scotsman is already on the other side, waiting to spy on the shogun of sorrow.

Is Aku even 'controlling' the world anymore? He seems deep in a funk and his regime seems to be automating itself

He's just depressed jack will never die and the whole you control the world thing goes stale after a while.

fucking bad I guess, childhood villian winning would be a horrible kick in the nutsack. I'm worried that Jack won't even go back to the past. all those people suffered under Aku for so many years.

it was how the old show ended

>24 SJ threads in the Catalog

Aku is /our guy/ so it'd be awriiiight.

That's a good thing.

Could you assholes at least TRY to keep it in a few threads so we don't have 10+ SJ threads 24/7?

Since the show was heavily based on pic related, I kind of want it to end similarly just to see how the viewers react.

Just wait until the SJ and Star Vs. fanboys collide, user.

Aku can't "win", he can only avoid losing by picking his fights like with the Water Goddess situation.

Even if he killed Jack the gods would just pick another champion.

and how did that one end?

Basically, the story starts as "samurai and ancient demon continue their feud in the far future". Just like SJ.

The twist is that the Ronin and Agat (the story's Jack and Aku respectively ) are phonies

The Ronin is the manifestation of some crippled psychic retard's TV-fueled fantasies, and Agat is a robot built by the retard's caretaker to let him live out those fantasies as she exploits his power to complete her evil plans

It would be very painful.

second post best post

At least star vs. caps at like 3 at a time usually

People would drop that so fucking quick

sounds like the most fucking retarded twist and ending i have ever even seen holy shit i rather see fucking Spongebob Swuarepants walk into the animated samurai jack world, take a large shit, shove it up his ass and then have Kramer from Seinfeld open up the door, revealing that Seinfeld was just reading a shitty comic and they both fuck Elaine with their massive cocks

It won't work
actually with contex it makes a lot of sense what said.
I recommend Ronin, it's one of Miller's best works.

He's a big guy!

It may go that way.

I knew he was going to at least partially snap in Ep5, or at least show us he might be more powerful than ever, just sick and tired of fighting Jack.

If the season goes nowhere and Aku is still alive, it was all pointless.

If Aku lives, why isn't he narrating the intro anymore?

Checkmate, Disciples of Aku

>We don't know much about motives of Aku's evilness.
Yeah we do. He is literally Pure Evil

I would say, I'd be astonished by the audacity of this bitch.
Just imagine: left without a conclusion for thirteen years, thirteen FUCKING YEARS, the fans are finally promised an actual ending... And it's even worse than not having an ending at all.
That'd be some 24 karat pure gold, high quality master trolling.

Of course, it won't happen. When it comes to the final fight, it will end basically the same way the original one did - with Aku ready to fling Jack even further into the future. Only this time, Jack will have something he didn't have before - a highly skilled companion with a huge rage boner for Aku. And before he gets rid of the foolish samurai, Ashi will attack Aku, stabbing him and giving Jack the chance to free himself and strike the final blow.
It's called "Aku-puncture"

What if he lets himself be killed on his own terms

Like "Eh, I've enslaved the planet for an entire timeline, I've got everything I ever wanted so I'm satisfied. I'm done, go have your own timeline"

Why would he do that?

That'd be way out of character.

He'd be more likely to let Jack impregnate him with babbies instead of that.

> ideally, they'd both come away happy
and how exactly would that happen without some kind of utter garbage asspull or worse, redemption bullshit

...Continue.

You're a sick man you know that?

There's a fic where that happens lol.

fanfiction.net/s/11699139/1/The-Enemy-s-Daughter

It's actually pretty good.

Chances are Jack and Ashi defeat Aku in the future, Jack and Ashi say a romantic good-bye, Jack jumps through the portal, and flies out of a time portal at past-Aku, and WATCH OUT

>You're a sick man you know that?
I frequent Sup Forums, don't I?

It would feel redundant.

You're a patient guy.

That's life.

Nice meme

>Implying we're not, every one of us here, in some way, broken

He's evil bureaucracy seems to be doing just fine.

Aku gets stuck on the sword while Jack has to take care of him for eternity, and he and Jack have an old married couple style of bantz.

>Jack finally goes back in time
>kills Aku
>time still hasn't lost his grip on him
>he lives for eternity, going through several identities
>everyone who he had deep relations with would eventually perish while he would still live on
>he develops monophobia
>he researches a way to create "the perfect girl", one who could live with him forever
>"But professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction"

>We don't know much about motives of Aku's evilness
Yes we do, he's the physical manifestation of evil itself.

>Him is Samurai Jack's failed attempt at making Aishi live forever with Aku's remaining essence
>That's why Him's sexuality and behavior is ambiguous since he has both female (Aishi) and
male (Aku) essence

Jack and Ashi fight Aku. Jack dies trying to save Ashi. She takes the sword and kills Aku. Sup Forums autistically screeches.

would unironically enjoy t b h

Genndy go away. Stop spoiling your own show.

So basically you want pic related?

You got that backwards.

Jack and Aku team up to fight a power-tripping Ashi. She kills Jack, then as he dies, "YES,
SAMURAI, YOU HAVE BEEN BETRAYED. As with Ikra, I and Ashi are one and the same!" Jack,
resigned to his death, finds inner peace as he watches Aku and his clone/daughter float away, laughing

His death is the one thing im not looking forward too.
Aku is one of the best animated villains of all time so it will be sad to see him die.

I want an episode where Aku goes back in time and tries to stop himself from sending Jack to the future

Why doesn't Aku just throw Jack further in time?

We've been over this Frodo. It would mean Jack disappearing off the grid and popping up some time and place Aku would not be aware of as before. He only knew to use his viewing screens because the alien waitress tipped him off to Jack's presence.
Meaning Jack could find a means to sneak into Aku's place and do him in, like he did in Jack and the Gangsters and Jack and the Flying Prince and Princess when Aku was distracted by other business instead of keeping tabs on Jack.

I will fund this

Why didn't Aku throw Jack BACK in time?

Step 1: Warn people of the demon's arrival
Step 2: Create series of tests
Step 3: Hide sword, can only be used by someone who passed said tests
Step 4: Ensure sword gets handed down by noble/pure warriors
Step 5: Shank Aku as soon as he starts his attack

>both aku and him are shapeshifting demons
>both don't have a motive for being evil, they just like chaos and destruction
>both are described as "incredibly evil"
>both are seen spying on their nemesis through a tv like device
>both controlled the future at some point turning it into an apocalyptic heck
fugg

why didn't aku just rotate jack through a different time antipode?

I guess I'd be happy for Aku.