Webm Thread

Post what you have

>"How was work today honey?"
>"I don't want to talk about it."

It a job at least

>tfw no teeny tiny Ingrid policegirl gf

how can this feeling be described? like a winter's nest of razorblades, like ice blooming in the soul

The start of that movie was so comfy. Then he woke Jennifer Lawrence up and ruined it.

sux man
Is this show any good? I've never heard of it but I like snow

It's pretty good but it's an incredibly slow burn. Also season 2 ended in March and I haven't heard anything about season 3 even being filmed so it's probably cancelled because nobody watched it.

I know that feel.

It is a very unique show.

Starts off as a mystery police show set in the far north, and then goes Horror with a science realism feel.

Alright that sounds up my alley. I'll check it out

Its on amazon so right now no one knows if it getting a 3rd season.

As a note, watching season 2, and I plan to at least update some of my season 1 webms with subtitles.

Seeing all these star wars threads

But he looks happy to me, user! And nice digits

Honestly it would have been better if the movie started with Lawrence waking up. She meets Pratt and then the whole thing turns into a horror/mystery movie.

Nice movie desu

I just finished season 2, honestly I'm surprised anyone on Sup Forums is talking about it. It's very very good but nobody seems to know about it.

If you're australian you can watch it on SBS on demand.

Yep, would have worked well as a horror. Also was disappointed that there was not any children.

it is

We discussed it before in the webm threads, I made 46 webms of it. Lot of Ingrid (Mia Jexen) and Sienna Guillory fans. It is really good, and one of the more unique shows out there. It is also one of the few shows that ever gave me a squick moment season one with the wasps coming out

muh dick

Did they remake the old flatliners movie or is this something that not related.

>Watching season 2 of Fortitude. So many Webm moments

night all