Be honest

>Be honest
>No shitposting
TLJ wasn't that bad
7/10 just like TFA, 7/10...

4/10. Memes, shitposting and such aside.

3/10.

When Star Wars becomes any other sci-fi picture of the modern ages, you know you fucked up.

I wish you faggots hadn't spoiled it.

It was the worst Star Wars film I've ever seen, and it made me retrospectively hate the original trilogy. I can't even watch them without thinking of all the stupid shit that came later.

I thought TLJ was better then TFA

>muh misunderstanding
It was anime/10.

I - 5/10
II - 1/10
III - 6/10
IV - 8/10
V - 9/10
VI - 7/10
VII - 7/10
VIII - 5/10
RO - 4/10
Ewok movie - 2/10

It was mediocre. Good highs and terrible lows.

Disney didn't even make Finn and Poe gay. They missed a huge opportunity there.

Eh, I disagree with episode 7 and 8

Is it really that bad? The reviews are really good but the Rotten Tomatoes audience score is rubbish. I don't get it

LOL

TFA was 6/10 at BEST for being able to set up the question of Rey's lineage, the mysterious Sith puppet master that smacks of Palpatine, Snoke, and built up to a training sequence with Luke and Rey.

Then TLJ took all that and ruined it. And forced us to watch a nigger and a fat viet slut run around PS2-quality CGI for 1 hour. 1/10.

It's somewhere in the middle of both of those scores

I'd put RO at a 6/10, otherwise I agree with you homie.

>muh middleground
Yeah and only 3 million Jews should have died in the Holocaust

I: 5/10
II: 4/10
III: 6/10
IV: 9/10
V: 10/10
VI: 6/10
VII: 5/10
VIII: 7/10
RO: 6/10

Not sure why people are shitting on TLJ so much. TFA annoyed me by how quickly Rey could use force powers and how things were so predictable and stale after just watching the other movies beforehand. TLJ actually surprised me at times and there were some genuinely good moments. It obviously wasn't a great movie but it was a hell of a lot more enjoyable to me than TFA was.

Its really not as bad as the prequels. Sup Forums really shitposting based on what they saw in the wembs that were posted. Some of the jokes in the movie were corny as fuck, not gonna lie.

6 at best, would be like a 2 if it didn't have Kylo in it. And the 2 points would be for the visuals, like the salt on that red planet. Kylo hella lit rest hella shit

V > IV > VI > VII > III > VIII > RO > I > II

It was bad, deal with it nerd.

Denial.

I - 5/10
II - 2/10
III - 7/10
IV - 8.5/10
V - 9/10
VI - 8/10
VII - 7.5/10
VIII - 2/10
RO - 6.5/10

To this day, I am dumbfounded how anyone could like the disney movies better then the OT or the prequels. It absolutely baffles me.

So there is not explanation at all for her knwoing how to pilot and fight? She didn't got memories from past life or was guidded by ghosts?Nothing at all?SHE SIMPLY KNOW??

IV > VI > V > I > III > II

I'm not going to waste my time watching the NT.

She is a woman, naturally she knows Millenium Falcon better than Han himself because all woman are so good at technology related stuff.

They were conceived during the y2k panic.

Perhaps because the audiences don't have to worry about someone in a Goofy mask breaking in with a baseball bat like its Hotline Miami

The sequels are not better than the OT, but they're way better than the absolute shit that is the prequels.

There's SO MANY shit jokes though that tv doesn't even talk about half of them, that fucking opening phone conversation was like something out of Zack Efron bromedy and I've barely seen any mention of it

TFA was 3/10 though

better than force awakens. lightsaber battles were fucking garbage just like fa though

4/10
Strong performances from Isaac, Hamill and Driver. Terrible script. Poor character development. Inexplicable side plot with Finn and Rose. Terrible plot holes, e.g.
>Luke force projects into rebel base
>rebels assume Luke must have used a secret entranc that they can use to escape
>by happy coincidence there is..

>just like TFA
That's where you're wrong kiddo. It was a step up from TFA.

TFA was perfect for what it was supposed to accomplish.

TFA is a 7.5/10
TLJ is a 4/10
depressing as fuck but true.

TFA was fun to watch. TLJ was a snoozefest.

I'm waiting for the shoops and edits of Poe's X-Wing flight for the obvious Initial D memes.

What is it like allowing your hate for one thing to ruin your love of another?

Wanna talk about it, champ?

The worst things about it imo is that there was too much humor, not enough explanation to critical events and characters (hopefully expanded upon in Episode XI), a few bullshitty moments (i.e. Leia's Mary Poppins moment), and, at least for me, not enough Luke being a badass with the Force. Otherwise, I thought it was a perfectly adequate installation. Worth a watch, but maybe not a re-watch.

>Yoda's ghost is still around and can lightning shit from beyond the grave.
>Spooky evil Force cave where you face your own demons, which turn out to be you.
>"Search your feelings. You know it's true. Join me."
>Throws a dude down a shaft, just like Vader did.
>A single kamikaze ship can take out their whole fleet, but let's just let them blow us all up for 20+ hours.
>Falcon swooping in to save the day at the last second, with a YAAAHOOO
>What the fuck Leia is a witch.
>Better get a few close up shots of those golden pimp-dice Han kept on his rear-view mirror. Those will be easy to mass produce for 2c and sell for $20 each.
>Luke: "there's good in everyone, no one is too far gone to save, even if they've been committing genocide on a galactic scale for 30 years!"*redeems Vader*"woops, Kylo is evil, too evil to redeem; better murder him in his sleep even though he hasn't done anything yet."

hack movie

It was pretty, though, and the sound effects were dope

5/10
Deconstructionist works are always interesting but it's retarded to put it in as a sequel to a series where we haven't even seen the constructed variant of the hero.
Completely misunderstands the mythology of Star Wars in favor of the director's narcissistic obsession with subverting expectations
At least it looked pretty though

I think the mcu movie format is gonna gradually take over everything that could be considered sci-fi, super power focused, or action-adventure.
i.e dramatic moments ruined by absolutely cringy non stop jokes.
quips, jokes and CGI fights sell.

Ignore Disney Wars. The Old EU is still here.
>Lucas = Old Republic
>Disney = Galactic Empire
>TLJ Backlash = Yuuzhan Vong