Huh

Huh

nice cherry picking, reddit.
love this meme.

Bump

I honestly just feel bad for you

You literally have no where to go

Even Sup Forums is smart enough to hate you DC retards I don't normally say this but you actually might be better off if you killed yourself

The top one should be Eisenberg lying down, saying Does anyone have any Jars of Piss

How much does Disney pay you?

Thing is, that isn't in the movie

About the same WB pays you, I imagine.

If you want Darkness, watch Logan or Netflix Marvel.

If you want fun then watch the Marvel Movies.

Sci Fi. Guardians of the Galaxy.

Spy thriller. Captain America Winter soldier and Agents of Shield.

Magic. Watch Doctor Strange.

If you want boring shit shoved in your mouth then watch the DCEU.

Both are cringy as fuck.

>"But things fall...things on earth. And what falls...is fallen."

That's really all you have, isn't it?

>he shills for Disney for free
Why not ask Disney to get paid?

>And what falls...is fallen
Really fires up the grey matter.

>characters I loved
>Doomsday

>pathetic company wars
>not even over comics
Sup Forums go home.

>krypto-spray
jejejeje

Same reason you don't ask WB, I imagine.

Remember to sage, hide, and report

Your post, you mean? Well if that's what you want.

Hey gotta give props to one of the few who's ever "killed" superman

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

This just shows how cringy snydercucks are, and how they overall lower the quality of the board.

He can't hide, sage and report if he's dead.

>characters
>Doomsday
FTFY

>image of an archived thread with a single reply

Wow you really got the message out.

>not caring about the guardians for galaxy before the movie.
FUCKING CASUALS.

So are you intentionally trying to emulate purple dinosaur faggot with your screencaps and your whining that fans of certain things are "ruining the board" or is it accidental?

It's an obvious falseflag.

>daily.memez watermark

This is the target audience of the MCU.

BvS has the philosophical depth of "really makes u think" Facebook pictures while having the complexity of a Transformers movie and the people who defend it are morons.

Can you honestly tell me this place wouldn't be better off if we just banned DC?

This place would be better off if we banned comics and just became the cartoon board.

>DUDE ORANGE SLICES LMAO

I wonder how often the guy who made that thread thinks about how wrong he was.

>0%
>average: 5.1/10

How does that even work? What's considered a positive review?

This one doesn't even work, this shows that this was before the movies were even released.

>deadpool
300m short
>BVS
nearly half the amount
880m vs 1.7B
>civil war
off by 300m
>TMNT
got the subtitle wrong
despite the modest target, still failed to reach it
>Xmen
nearly half (500M vs 1B)
>suicide squad
close, 100m short
>doctor strange
off by 300m

you people dont trust scores, although i really doubt you trust anything, but like with the money, most of these are off by quite a bit

also, BVS was pegged at 1.7b, when not a single movie released that year even made it past civil wars 1.1m

We would still have to deal with these DC retards with their Justice League Action and Super Hero Girls bullshit

>screenshots, screenshots everywhere
Nice arguments, bro.

Feel free to post your own

Oh wait you can't

>announcing your reports

Both of which are better shows than Avengers Assemble Mouseketeer

>not wasting hours of your life looking for negative opinions about some cape movie
Maybe I'm already too old to be in Sup Forums?

There you are! Banned in 3, 2, 1...

>YouTube comment

It's from the day the embargo was lifted genius

>reddit
>Facebook
I'm sorry to say...but the cancer has already spread and there's nothing we can do about it.

Another high-quality thread by live-action shitters.
Good job, mods! Keep up the good work.

It's needlessly duplicitous, why not just post the final score? It was a still a rotten score.

This is pure retardation. This kind of mentality would only accelerate the bursting of the superhero bubble, not delay it.

You really seem to think this is about company wars, don't you, my dear little Sup Forums faggot?

It's about how people is done with the DCEU and Snyder being a total hack and failure as a director/producer.

Then again, I'm sure you'll call me a shill even though I love the current DC comics and love TDKT

it's closer to what it deserved

And that's bad because?

>It's about how people is done with the DCEU
They sure is

Go back to your SU thread, fagtron

Where's X-men?
>If you want boring shit shoved in your mouth then watch the DCEU.
>Has the bester fights
>Boring
Do you need more cuts friendo?

I hate Sup Forums so goddamn much. Every single cape movie turns into shitposting and shill accusations. Sup Forums doesn't even like the movies, just memes.

Why not just make a /cape/ board?

DC should get their own board like mlp so they will stop spreading the cancer they are to other boards.

You were saying?

Fuck off with your false flag

I love this. It's the perfect pseudo-philosophical sentence that doesn't make any sense but seems deep enough when you read it with putting much thought.
This encapsulate the DC universe. The problem isn't the tone. It's the pretentiousness behind those. The arrogance of pretending they are something above what they truly are : stupid block buster movie that are there to make a shit load of cash. For fuck's sake it's a movie with Superman, Batman and Wonderwoman fighting for 3 hours. Don't pretend there is an intention to push the artistry in cinema when the guy who is behind it also made Suckerpunch.

Say what you want about Marvel, but at least there are honest and knows what they are.

Superhero movies are total cancer and so are capefags but holy fuck if it isn't funny watching DC fags getting BTFOd in this thread

God forbid people suggest ways to improve the site

>Hating on D.C. animation shows which have nothing to do with Snyder
>I-it's about the DCEU
>I-I'm a fan guys
Also faggot if you want to cry about movies

Why do you think I am falseflagging?

Sup Forums should be split into two boards; a comics and cartoons board, and a capeshit board where you can all autisticly flail at each other all you want

This isn't Sup Forums user you don't "win" by spamming screencaps of YouTube comments and your threads that got one reply and died.

unf that sweet butthurt

Can we all at least agree that the 2001 remake of "Planet of the Apes" was awful?

>kike shed
What did Snyder mean by this?

Like Sup Forums, Sup Forums likes bullshit company wars involving heavy amount of shitposts and everyone falseflagging each other. He only brought up mlp in an attempt to piss off DCfags and make marvelfags look bad.

> 1.4 billion dollars

damn that movie was great

Well it's from the guy who directed that piece of shit batman movie

Of course it was going to be awful

Nolan?

I really never got the orange slices bit.

Even after looking it up it just makes so little fucking sense. Like what the fuck are oranges going to do for kids who are out of energy immediately anyway? They would have to drink some water and eat some fruit or something to re hydrate sure but what the fuck.

No burton but now that you mention it Dunkirk also looks like shit

i actually like it
avengers 1 was better, but i enjoyed AoU as well
anecdotal evidence, but my friends all like it too

MCU phase 2 was a freaking disaster
Its either a meme or the movie sucks

Everyone likes it except contrarian Sup Forums retards who use words like "kino" and "quips"

placebo effect

this is a Sup Forums thread

>DC cucks

Do you have the one with the little kid crying at the reviews?

And it will never stop until mods do the right thing and get rid of DC