Injustice 2 thread

I'm gonna marry Diana!!!! Who will be revealed next?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/injusticegame/status/853971314373042180
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj8T63UZjOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe Black Adam they showed of his Super and stage in a recent stream.

Pretty sure a Poison Ivy trailer will be up in a fez hours.

>wanna to marry shitty sword-wielding murder Diana
So you just want to marry Xena or Hawkgirl.

No I want to marry Wonder Woman!!!!

WWINO

Poison Ivy trailer
twitter.com/injusticegame/status/853971314373042180

Joker being revealed next Friday

Rad we can have Ivy make out with the other girls

>Poison Ivy has a kiss attack

Can't wait to see a montage of her kissing everybody

But will I get my DAMAGED tattoo head slot?

mom's gonna freak

Fucking finally

the only characters that are confirmed that have no trailer/gameplay is black adam and brainiac. oh and darksied.

Diana is handsome! HANDSOME!

i'm sure black adam is gonna be the same with some tweaks here and there

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj8T63UZjOQ

Poison Ivy trailer.

Not sure how I feel about her. She's freaking hot though.

>tfw she's not barefoot like she is in the Arkham games

>Come to me, Bane

We Batman Forever now

I hunger for Amazonian vagina

What's with the hand-to-hand? I get that they can't make her like Swamp thing, but they should have done something else

She looks boring as hell. Like a less interesting KF

>What's with the hand-to-hand?
Dude, that's like every other character in these games. Well maybe it's not that bad, but you had characters like Zatanna in the first game busting out melee combos all the time.

It's a fighting game, don't think about it too much.

Loving that spitter critter. They did a good job of making her moves elegant in contrast to everybody else. Not sure how I feel about the shoulder mouths but I'll get over it.

>implying Xena Wondy isn't superior to Vagina Superman Wondy

to you

She seems to be more trap-based.

Bondage Diplomat Wondy > both of those by a wide margin

I agree.

But for the sake of it being a fighting game, I'm cool with Wondy using a sword and shield. I don't care for her personality, though.

>One of her main weapons is some sort of plant yo-yo

The fuck?

I actually can't wait for the Joker. I have a good feeling about it.

NRS can't write for shit. You can tell who will job in the story mode

I'm very interested to see how they bring him back and how they change up his moveset. From what I recall he was fairly low tier in the first game and not played often so I assume they've made some major tweaks to how he works. Here's hoping we get his best costume back as a gear option.

The people who are only in to fill the fighting game part of the roster?

In these games, only 5-10 characters actually matter, the rest are their to make the game playable.

Isn't that obvious with any story though? It's got a cast of nearly 30 characters, it is not feasible to give everyone a major role so some mother fuckers are gonna be mooks and it ain't gonna be Batman and Supes.

I'm just interested in his gear

I'm really looking forward towards seeing Joker, Thawne and Braniac in action.

>inb4 some calls me an edgelord

This got posted on Reddit during the weekend and seems to be the first shot of "Multiverse Mode", which are presumably the "Living Towers" of the game.

>Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze & Bane are all in the same game now.
Oh baby.

>mfw Mark Hamill might be voicing him
Thank you Boon

You mean Batman &.Robin, casual.
>tfw he has an old timey swimsuit with duck innertube gear set that gives him an edge over Aquaman
>no barefoot option
Thank goodness for cheetahfu

Thawne is just a premiere skin for Flash with his own dialogue.

>Mr. Freeze

That skintight suit really makes me think

>He doesn't know.
Watch the gear video carefully.

That Thawne costume is so hot.

Premier skin for Based Snart
I'm sure that user knows that.

sweetness. I prefer Snart but it's nice to give us Freeze too.

Looks like Cold is mirin that bod real hard.

He did appear in the Shattered Alliances trailer though.

Add some MrFreeze ice puns and trailer is the perfect recreation of Batman and Robin.

Also i want tender and poisonous kisses from Ivy...

>there are people on here right now who are more excited about seeing Freeze rather than Cold

HarleyXIvy shipper mad and waiting footage of Ivy kissing Quinn while furiously masturbating to the trailer.

He wasnt as good as I'd hoped in TKJ animated movie

What do you expect? He has more mainstream popularity. Snart's the one getting all the sweet gear though so Coldfans are the winners this time.

Meant for

he's probably not coming back, they teased braniac as main villian this game the next reveal is probably him, expect him to be dlc

>Joker being revealed next Friday
Wait? So, who's going to be revealed in the 28th?

This game is doing Eobard’s smugness perfectly.

Ivy looks like shit
They really phoned it in with her move set
She's just a regular kung fu lady. Just Sonya Blade again but this time in green.

And again with characters with extra limbs on their lower back that arch up over their shoulders.
Blue Beetle and Dvorah both had that before. And now again.

Next Friday, the 28th

4/28, #428, Death in the Family

Joker's first appearance was on April 25, 1940. Gotta be him.

>Still falling for the "Black Canary looks like Sonya Blade" meme.

They revealed Brainiac months ago man. Plus we've known the full roster since it was leaked back in December. Joekr is the last character to be revealed.

But she does...
A lot

Braniac and Darkseid will share a slot.

What? No Darkseid is a separate pre-order character, he has his own slot.

I don't honestly understand why anybody wants Poison Ivy in there

I'd rather have shitty old Joker's Daughter

The two share, literally, no move.

No move.

Why do people still parrot this idiocy from her first trailer? She one of the characters with the most footage out there since she was in the beta, we know for a fact they are nothing alike.

Handsprings.
Jumping onto shoulders.
Glowing wristbands that shoot projectiles

Canary doesn't have a glowing wristbands or projectiles.

And her should jump is ripped off from Cammy not Sonya.

Half the cast has handsprings.

>Still using the photoshopped version.
Last stream gave us a look at nearly the entire select screen. Missing characters are Brainiac and the Joker. One of the "?s" is going to be Darkseid. The other will likely be a random select for now.

Eh I have that saved but I haven't bothered to throw Joker, Darkseid and Brainiac on there yet.

Black Canary doesn't even have projectiles, retard. Her only long-range attack is the fully charged Canary Cry;

Ok so have they explained how Green Arrow is back in the universe? Is it alt-universe Green Arrow that lost Dinah or some magic shit?

In the comics Fate dropped Black Canary off to another universe with GA alive. Shes back and brought him with her.

No Nightwing/Deadman amalgamation...SAD

But I guess a Robin redemption arc is still on the table, just replace Damian with Jason on Supermans side. I don't think they addressed Jason in the comics right? Only what happened to Tim?

i thought that was his son

>I don't think they addressed Jason in the comics right?
Only one mention so far in Injustice 2 comics. Nothing else.

I want to cum inside
>Wonder Woman
>Black Canary
>Harley

He had a cameo in I1 too.

Jason is still dead as far as we know

Finally, a good Cyborg design

What a cutie, wish he was playable

They really should've left Bane out.
>Scarecrow
>Ivy
>Harley
>Catwoman
>Bane

I mean seriously. I know Harley and Selina are basically DC uni characters at this point rather than Batman, but still, with such a tight roster you would've thought they'd want to give us as many new characters as possible instead of giving us 10 Batman villains again.

Cyborg should always have the white plastisteel look for his cybernetics. The grey metal look always looks bland on him.

Bane is a bigger asset for The Society than Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, and Deadshot combined

He broke The Bat, one of the big seven leaguers, what did any of them ever do?

Looking at her and Swamp Thing it seems like NRS only just now realized the insane potential of a character with plant powers and couldn't fit it all in to just one moveset. I'm very surprised there hasn't been a plant ninja in MK yet and I fully expect there to be one in the next one.

At least it isn't twelve street fighter characters.

Nor him but you know nrs will make him job regardless of what he's done before

Well Ivy and Scarecrow's abilities can be used to control the heavy hitters for awhile. Scarecrow's toxin is how this all started and Ivy has also controlled Supes before.

Im going to buy this game even though I don't have a ps4 yet.

Heh, I did the same thing with MKX.

Supes is in prison

>6+ Batman Characters
>Only three Superman characters confirmed in a game where he's the main focus.

As much as I love Batsy, I'd rather have Lex or Metallo than Bane.

Same

What? Bane is the coolest fucking character in this game.

I don't care about representation, I care about cool fighting game movesets, and Bane is awesome to play as in I1 and from the looks of it 2.

>Why won't NRS give us a full roster of obscure characters nobody but I and a handful of people like?! REEEEEEE!

And now he's broken out. Any villain group worth it's salt will have contingency plans for shit like that and it's not like those abilities exclusively work on Superman.