DUDE CHRISTIANITY IS EVIL LMAO

DUDE CHRISTIANITY IS EVIL LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_slavery
sojo.net/articles/margaret-atwood-christianity-handmaid-s-tale-and-what-faithful-activism-looks-today
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women are so pathetic they constantly need to be reminded they have individuality

Any time a female gains some semblance of control it ruins everything around it. Females are mentally and emotionally equivalent to children.

It objectively is. All the good features of Christianity were absorbed into Humanism. Remove Humanist influence from modern Christianity and you're left with something largely indistinguishable from fundamentalist Islamism, barring a few doctrinal differences.

All religions are garbage.

The humanistic aspects of Christianity are inherent to it. They weren't added on post hoc

Well, if it makes you feel any better, women, you can just have the baby and cut it up with scissors and tweezers afterwards, to satisfy the desire.

Why do people keep pretending this scientologist Jew bitch is good-looking?

>"The Handmaids Tale is is a frightening possibility in the Trump era"
>invites hordes of Muslims into the country
What did neoliberal women mean by this?

Christianity is evil, but so is abortion.

Except the part where all of the teachings do not apply if the person is not a muslim and they can rape and murder as many of them as they want without fear from their god because in islams texts those who arent muslim are not considered people

It all makes sense when you find out the book is written by a Leaf.

its funny because this show is based off a book about muslim rule

>responsible for the worldwide abolition of legalized slavery
>evil
I bet you also think it was responsible for the fall of Rome and the following dark ages.

Been wondering this since she debuted on Mad Men. She's one fugly dame.

Isn't this about Islam though?

Christianity is not evil, the Cathoic church is fucked.

How are you this stupid.

Are you a Russian cog?

>Christianity oppressing women?
evil
white people lol, amirite?
check you're privilege
marry me when I'm 30 and done having fun. Yeah, it will cost you a lot too and even more if you divorce me.

>Islam oppressing women?
misunderstood
don't be an unenlightened Islamophobe
Muslims never did anything bad like slavery, right?
They are brown and we should help them.
Fuck my tight white 20 yr old pussy and treat me like a whore, I love it so much!

ummm no. All religions actually support slavery senpai. Christianity did too. It's in that funky book called the bible.

doubles confirm

actually sweaty jesus came to set the slaves free it says so in the bible

Shhh. These morons are just spouting memes.

HETEROSEXUAL WHITE CHRISTIAN MALES WITH PENISES WANT TO HACK OF YOUR CLITORIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sweaty. Did you forget I could use the fucking internet and shoot your lies down with a mere click or two?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_slavery

These slaves were also told to obey their masters "with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ." (Ephesians 6:5 KJV)

Jesus said basically slaves will be equal in heaven but I am not hear to change the law. You should obey your masters but believe in me.

Of course Jesus isn't real in the first place and that makes sense. Do you expect a book 1900 years old to actually speak against slavery as far as an institution?

lol this. It's almost as if they are natural subserviant in order to produce a family...

Male post apocalyptic scenario

>world is in dissaray
>all natural resources are gone
>zombies roam the earth
>humanity is about to become extinct

Woman's post apocalyptic scenario

>ughh, I have to have SEX with some balding overweight loser to continue the species!

>The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free

>to set the oppressed free

christians have to live under the laws of the rulers of this world who are pro slavery but christianity itself advocates for liberty while giving practical advice for dealing with the reality of slavery

do you think it is a coincidence that christians were instrumental in the abolitionist movement?

St. Paul said to free slaves in Philemon its probably on that link or it should be. Either way.

Women make other stuff too check out 7 Seeds its a manga. Or the one about the moon crashing into the Earth (Life as We Knew It). Can't generalize women from 1 book.

>t. Never Studied Either Religion

Not being funny, how is Christianity good? What in it is good that can only be attributed to Christianity itself?

Dumb Christcuck. Greek gods are the only cool ones.

Incarnation theology which is the basis for the entire Humanistic movement.

Considering the extremely low birth rates amongst educated and high IQ white women, which is forcing governments to increase immigration to keep the economy and welfare system afloat, but which has given rise to reactionary racial politics and has lead to dysgenics(France has lost 4 IQ points off it's average in the last 2 decades), I wouldn't be surprised if the handmade tale becomes our future.

>no longer
>implying women ever had a say outside of sparta and the 20th century

current case: twitch tv
A site for people to watch gamers
>whores invade with titcams taking 50% of the screenspace
>cant play for shit
>clearly should be on livejasmin
>twitch caves, create "irl" and "creative" so whores can be whores and not break the tos

Except that was literally every human culture on the planet regardless of religion.

All societies during biblical times had slavery, but 99% of the abolitionists who ended legalized slavery during the 18th to 20th centuries were Christians.

It's more like
>The government won't force the Christians who hired me to pay for my abortions!
Though remember that these are the women who are given a voice by most news outlets. There are many pro-life women including almost every mother but the media gives them almost no coverage.

Christians headed the abolitionist movement, which ended the international slave trade. "Amazing Grace" is basically the anthem of the abolition movement.

I'm pretty sure the author flat out states in an interview that the faction to take over the government was islamic.They wouldn't dare approach that angle in the show since it's so oriented towards a female audience. It's still a pretty solid show if they would just stop with the voice overs.

sojo.net/articles/margaret-atwood-christianity-handmaid-s-tale-and-what-faithful-activism-looks-today

>early Christianity was egalitarian. And it was also very courageous because it underwent various persecutions, as you know, and so it also had its own underground. … Of course faith can be a force for good and often has been. So faith is a force for good particularly when people are feeling beleaguered and in need of hope. So you can have bad iterations and you can also have the iteration in which people have got too much power and then start abusing it. But that is human behavior, so you can't lay it down to religion. You can find the same in any power situation, such as politics or ideologies that purport to be atheist. Need I mention the former Soviet Union? So it is not a question of religion making people behave badly. It is a question of human beings getting power and then wanting more of it.
>mfw people are so quick to attack things they don't even understand that they read their own biases into a work and completely misunderstand what it's actually saying

>Humanist influence from modern Christianity
wojak_with_a_caved_in_skull.jpg

atwood is an author and she deliberately chose a christian setting for her totalitarian fantasy so if anything these comments reveal that she is just a hypocrite with an axe to grind

I wish they'd make a movie where female immorality was punished the way male immorality is.

Individuality doesn't exist whether you're male or female.

Its origin of white moralfag mental disorder, without this pussy religion whites would be more cruel and ruthless nowadays instead of spineless pussies that use morals because jesus said so to justify anything.

*tips fedora*

Reminder that protestants aren't Christian.

Absolute reddit

It's true, though. There's no such thing as individuality, and there certainly isn't anymore. It's all corporate bullshit that everyone attaches themselves to.

>"The Handmaids Tale is is a frightening possibility in the Reaga-err I mean Trump era"
>Ignores the past 30 years of culture war victories won by the Left

This is why this series is retarded. I guess leftists got scared for a moment in the 80s over the Moral Majority, but look how well that turned out.

Seeing as how Christians overwhelmingly voted for a sex predator, who was twice removed from the Alabama Supreme Count, and also abused a charity...I'd say yes, Christianity in America is just Republicanism by another name.

>being a demoralized faggot

Not even joking, kill yourself

You can still be an individual friendo. No one is forcing you to see corporate made films

Excellent argument.

It's not just films. It's everything.

>It's everything.

No, my DNA is unique to me so your argument is garbage and you can stop posting now.

Lol.

Excellent argument.

The fact that you're using this absurdist "humour" isn't very unique, my friend. It may be that your DNA is yours but your personality isn't in the slightest. You, like everyone else, are an amalgamation of stimuli and influences pushed upon you by corporations.

Congratulations, and welcome to the spectacle.

I'm the product of many influences sure but the particular combination is unique to me as is the specific disposition I was born with. It's pretty cool how babies have different personalities even before they're conscious enough to be conditioned by external stimuli, some traits really are inherent/genetic.

>signing a card makes you a pedo
Oh wait, except the lady admitted that she faked his signature. I wonder where all these accusations will go now that he's no longer a political threat.