Because Astronomy

Because Astronomy.

Other urls found in this thread:

mars.nasa.gov/allaboutmars/facts/#?c=inspace&s=distance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see what they did there

eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh

So I got it, but the joke is still way too long to be funny.

I get it. It's not making me laugh, but I get it.

Honestly kind of a cute joke.

And it should've mentioned Megan a few times.

I like it. Thanks for sharing, you salty bitch.

That's pretty funny.

got a small chuckle

Guys... I don't get it...

Am I dumb?

I heh'd.

Mars has a 24 hour 37 minute day.

mars.nasa.gov/allaboutmars/facts/#?c=inspace&s=distance

Before I thought about it, my first thought was it was saying martians are lazy.

cow tools 2.0

Maybe your buds have been making one too many racist jokes.

Rattle
Rattle

Well that's dumb. Thanks for spoonfeeding.

Why is a store called 7-11 open 24 hours a day?

Nix the text. Just show a 7-11 with a closed sign on the door or something. Telling people the joke kills it.

>that's dumb
>says the person who couldn't figure out the obvious punchline

Pointing out that this takes place on Mars and that it closes for specifically 37 minutes IS the joke.

You'd be right if he wrote, "Because on Mars a full day is 24 hours and 37 minutes" but he didn't. It works just fine how it is.

that's shit

I thought it was a joke about how entitled we first worlders are. a 7-11 on Mars and people still bitching it closes for just over a half hour every day

>In 1946, the chain's name was changed from "Tote'm" to "7-Eleven" to reflect the company's new, extended hours, 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, seven days per week.

Oh my god! Back to Sup Forums with you

Us nerds, amirite?

>I thought it was a joke about how entitled we first worlders are. a 7-11 on Mars and people still bitching it closes for just over a half hour every day
That doesn't even make sense without context. Whether the actual joke is funny or not, it has a well-defined setup and punchline. That's more of a joke than "the sign says 24 hours but it's closed for 30 minutes, get it?"

So change it to 7-7 or 24 hours or something

Keked enough to like it

You're fucking retarded, neck yourself.

Not as iconic. Branding is everything, so really they should just change their hours to 7 a day 11 days a week.

Because there's too much brand recognition to change it now.