Probably going to start a forest fire with this one but vote away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ostH0bZw-jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're all crap.

The original pilot to Adventure Time

said the animu-loving sperg.

This, in all honesty.

I haven't watched a single episode of Adventure Time. Is it really any good?

Star vs. is the best as of the S2 finale
SU is good but the last few episodes have been largely disappointing. I'd like to get back to the singing, crying, and singing while crying.
I lost track of AT after the Flame Princess thing. Don't care enough to catch back up

they're all overhyped, but StarVS is the only one that hasn't turned to complete shit yet

AT S1-S3a > SvtFoE S2 > SU S1b > SU S1a > AT S3b-S5 > SU S2 > AT S7-S8 > SvtFoE S1 > SU S3 > SU S4 >>> AT S6

Some people will tell you it was good, then went bad at a certain point.
Some people will tell you it was never good.
Some people will tell it was always good. (me)

My advice is to try it and see for yourself.

AT S3b-S5 should be lower and SvtFoE S1 higher

Something rubs me the wrong way about Star Vs. Perhaps it is Star's VA. I had a problem with Dipper's VA from GF too.

Adventure time and is not even close
No episode of SU or Star vs is close to city of thieves.

It's been going on so long it's become this mix of good and bad.
Which is basically what can be said about most long running shows.

I was with you until City of Thieves... that's like the 175th best episode of AT.

This, but still: SU > SvtFoE > AT

>give my friend a rundown of the Star Vs characters while preparing to show him clip from "Just Friends"
>we're both 30
>he stopped watching cartoons 15 years ago
>he only watches normie shows like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones
>I show him the clip
>after the clip ends he puts his hand his eyes
>tears come out
>"Yo dude, I've been in the same situation as her"
>he goes on to talk for 2 hours of all his failed romances in life and how he's having trouble with his current gf
>I didn't know it was this bad before, but this clip unsealed all these emotions for him
>now he watches Star Vs and loves it

Neither Adventure Time nor Steven Universe would have the same effect on him. That's how I know Star Vs is really good.

>when a cartoon show tackles sperg territory and makes people cry about their ex-oneitus

I haven't seen any of the shows, but I voted AT. Why? Because it holds much more significance than the other two, it is basically the cartoon that started this whole nu postmodernist animated series era. I heard that it've gone to shit later, but still, few children's cartoons before it actually tried developing lore.

I haven't heard about any significant advantages of Star Vs. It seems to me people just watch it because of waifus, and half the threads I've seen they're discussing who cucks who.

Sup Forums seems to hate a giant hate boner for SU because of course it does. I don't think it's that bad, and from what I have heard some things are impressive (tho others are cringeworthy).

A B S O L U T E

K I N O

>seems to hate
seems to have*

>Neither Adventure Time nor Steven Universe would have the same effect on him.
Are you sure? Plenty of cucked women in both.

Reminder that a guy dumped his girlfriend because he fell in love with Star.

I'm positive. I won't list reasons why because I respect the people that like the other 2 shows and I don't want to start a shit slinging competition here.

It was more than one guy.

yeah man and instead of making it the entire plot line where the main character is masturbating at her crushes door as he crushes his GFs pussy (that the MC helped attain GF status) he gets over it finds a new GF and moves on then refocuses on adventures and recurring cast development

My favorite of these is SU, but I voted for Star because episodes quality is not so uneven as in SU and the scenario seems thought out. AT is made by the most talented guy(compared to Rebecca and whatshisname) and there's a number of 10/10 episodes, but I'm not sure how to rate it overall.

Facts

They're all super good!

STVFOE>SU>AT

People only like Star vs because it's a fucking waifu powerhouse.

t. /sug/

starVS is for hebephiliac waifufags

Star vs is the only one I still like and I'm 90% sure it's because it's the one with the least amount of out episodes.

every cartoon stars out fun and full of promise then rots before my eyes.

>Implying SU doesn't get by on waifu pandering either
Mind you, Star vs. waifus are far superior.

At least Hekapoo's fair game

Star and Hekapoo maybe. Jackie on looks alone. Janna is a shit. The rest are irrelevant.

Forgetting someone, user?

>dem hips
The things I would do to her if I had her for 2 hours....

Star vs. is the superior harem anime

AT seasons 1-3

SvTFoE is bland
SU is AT season 4+ tier.

You have the shittest taste in town

>Loved Adventure Time but dropped it after a while
>Asked Sup Forums about Steven Universe, saw the pilot and then Steven and the Stevens, never touched it back because muh sjw shit
>Just began Star VS The Forces of Evil to see what it's all about since Sup Forums has threads of it
>It's actually pretty fun
>mfw

Definitely Star so far

SU if we pretend everything from S3 onwards doesn't exist

Star vs. otherwise

There's really no competition here. Adenture Time ran itself into the ground and then started digging, and Steven Universe was never good, it just gave you enough dangling threads to think that it would be down the line. Star, on the other hand, went from a mediocre first season to a phenomenal second season. If it continue for another ten years it could definitely end up getting murdered like Adventure Time, but for now it's all upsides.

Star vs the Forces of Evil is the most fun I've had while watching a show in a long time. It's one thing to enjoy a show and chuckle once in a while, it's another to actually have a huge grin on my face while watching new Star Vs episodes.

they both sound too old

>diving things into seasons when its mostly individual crap episodes throughout the show even "Good" seasons

Poll at the time so far seems pretty accurate. SvTFOE in a landslide, with AT and SU battling for a distant second place.

Star vs.
No question
AT comes second and lesbian space rocks stay in the dirt.

That's the thing with AT S1-3 I actually think that every episode in these was at the very least good if not great (especially with seasons 1 and 2)

SvTFoE is winning because it hasn't done much with it's plot yet and fucked it up. It's meh, but it isn't offensively disappointing.

It's better than meh, it's a genuinely good show. If we only had early AT to compare, yes it would probably win, but it wouldn't be a curbstomping at this point.

>Faggot Universe
>being better than anything
Top kek.

I'm I voting for how they are now, or how they were at what I consider their peak?

Not OP, but maybe overall?

Like best and worst episodes taken into account, which would you most prefer to watch in full

Then I would say Adventure Time

I'm not surprised that Star Vs is winning though, because that's the one that's doing best right now IMO

SU lore and characters were interesting until the plot stalled and Peridot got turned into a in-universe meme.

I never really got into AT

SvE got me to care more about what happens to its MCs than SU ever did and it's "let's hang out with the humans" episodes never felt like filler. I can think of maybe two-three episodes I didn't like over a quarter of SU.

Then again, it is much younger than SU season wise and it's just getting into full swing with the Myth Arc, so it really hasn't had time to shit itself yet. Guess time will tell in the end, but at the moment, SvE

SU definitely, some of AT's episodes were decent too

overall adventure time no doubt

then star but it's incredibly hit or miss more often miss it just has a ton of episodes that don't do anything for me personally

steven universe had potential but it never even really tries to capitalize on it

adventure time has best boy and best girl

Adventure Time is objectively the best

>the boring, emo lesbian
>best girl

Adventure Time was cool until it was dragged out and turned into shit.
Steven Universe was cool until it was dragged out and turned into shit.
Let's hope StarVs doesn't get dragged out and turn out into shit...

your friend is a pussy and has been cucked before his reaction had literally nothing to do with the quality of the show it just triggered his cuck memories

Speaking of cucks, is Flame Princess going to get cucked next?
youtube.com/watch?v=ostH0bZw-jM

marceline was really fun when she first got introduced then they mad her into a lesbian that when everything that made her fun disappeared

so now instead of a fun-loving adventurous tomboy we get a the boring, emo lesbian

>the boring cuck
>the boring mexican shit
>the boring lesbian stones
>best girls

If it wasn't obvious enough, the new miniseries confirmed it. Star vs and SU will never come close to the heights AT has been able to reach.

Tell him he's a faggot.

everyone who hasn't killed themselves yet is a faggot

i replayed to the wrong post this is for you

>SU is just an "ok" show
>AT is just an "ok" show
>Literally started lifting and eating better because Star inspired me to try my best, right after the Bon Bon episode
>I've made significant progress and want to post my progress here but don't want to turn this board into /soc/
>Posted my progress on /fit/ instead
>People liked my progress, a lot of them asked for my routine/diet
>They will never know Star Vs inspired me

Star vs the Forces of Evil is my favorite show of all time. The only thing that comes close is the current SJ airing now, but that's mostly due to nostalgia.

And you're not a faggot? What are you, gay?

but that is a entirely different level faggot

>Star vs is literally "waifus the show", but apparently those waifus are pushing people to better themselves in real life

They still aren't going to exist, you know

No but seriously who here isn't a faggot?

>Adventure Time
What used to be good became cancerous since it drags everything for SOOOO long, just cancel it already.

>Star vs. The Forces of Evil
Fantastic show, it lost its balance within early Season 2A, but regained it in late 2A and became its pinnacle in 2B, I can't wait for Season 3.

>Steven Universe
I used to like this show and enjoyed what Season 1 and 2 offered overall, but once it reached the conclusion of the shitty Cluster arc that was built for half a season and concluded in less than 11 minutes with bullshit, I realized the mediocrity of the show and noticed how post-Season 1 Townie episodes were shit and nowhere near as good as Season 1 Townie episodes. Plot is slower than a snail, characters cry in literally every episode, Steven will always preach the message and whine about irrelevant random shit the writers want him to yell, and if Connie is there, Steven will act like a retard and Connie will take his place and be the "voice of reason" of the episode.

I've watched this show all the way to the New Crystal Gems, and I can't stand this show any longer, it just became utter SHIT.

What exactly about svtfoe made you start this... because it's pretty much happened to me too and I don't know why

>"Yo dude, I've been in the same situation as her"
>he goes on to talk for 2 hours of all his failed romances in life and how he's having trouble with his current gf
>>I didn't know it was this bad before, but this clip unsealed all these emotions for him
>now he watches Star Vs and loves it
>Neither Adventure Time nor Steven Universe would have the same effect on him. That's how I know Star Vs is really good.

This only teels me Star Vs is literally the DEGRASSI of cartoons. GET BETTER TASTE YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOT

>as though this is a new phenomenon

this is pathetic not only do you have shit taste but you need motivation to better yourself from a source other than yourself

At least he's doing it

Nobody gets motivated in a vacuum. There's always something that drives it, and waifus are as good as anything.

>I LOVE THIS MTV CRAP , GIMME MORE CRAP EPISODES UNTIL SUDDENLY SOMETHING HAPPEN IN THE FINALE OF SEASON! YAY GARBAGE HUMOR AND RANDUM CRAP
fucking AT is better by a landside.

No. Nicole is the best girl.

I bet you unironically like AT's """""""""""deep lore""""""""""""

>Nicole
>Boobs

Yeah, but I realized with Marco having a close relationship with Star that I was losing out on this by just focusing on my work, ignoring my health in the process and just accepting girls wouldn't like me. I finished watching Star, I wanted the same love Marco got and realized the only way to do that was to change myself.

And I did.

Months have passed and I'm still the same person on the inside, but outside, because of the effort I put into investing in myself again people see me as some cool guy (even though I've yet to see myself as a cool guy myself)

Everyone needs that final push to better yourself. Getting rejected, harsh words, Star Vs, there is always something that gives you that final push. Did you better yourself somehow? If so, what was your final push?

They are canon

Season 1-2 AT > Star vs. > SU > Post-Season 3 AT

who cares about AT """"Deeplor""""
I care about the episodes , wich are great
Still don't know what you see in Star vs , saw until finale of S2. Nothing special , nothing great , same teen drama garabge

The comparison between Star vs and AT is laughable honestly. AT is far superior, it's in a different league.

Modern adventure time is literally one of the worst shows airing. Literally TTGO is better. Kill yourself, faggot

This doesn't sound like a guy who lifts.

i haet this smug birb

Me too

>Modern adventure time
no shit , its garbage
But still
S1-S3 are better than THE ENTIRE OF SU and Star Vs
Same with RS S1-S3
Is just another league

Star vtFOE for #1 and Adventure Time for #2. Who cares about gay space rocks.

>waifus are as good as anything.
i disagree with this literally the only form of motivation that can be sustained over a long period of time is self motivation if you are working out and eating right for any reason that does not originate from within yourself you're motivation won't last

No one source of motivation lasts forever, we're not that psychologically stable. What does self motivation even mean? A sourceless desire to be better?

>you're motivation won't last
First of all, it's "your" motivation. Secondly, who cares what triggers your motivation, as long as it evolves into discipline. And if you eventually get in shape after months of work, then you obviously have discipline under your belt.