No problem

No problem...

(((rapefugee)))

All these Samurai Jack threads are starting to get irritating.

only 5 episodes left and you will have peace

I'm surprised there are still places on earth with idyllic, pastoral communities. I guess it's like that tree, where Aku keeps it around just to have something to fuck up.

>barneyfag 2.0 going nuts again
Oh baby

That's the point, SUfags do that for all competition. They spam and role play as cringy retards so you hate shows that they don't approve. Welcome to /trash/ threads mentality.

It's a big Earth and life is heardy. Eventually that parking lot turns back into paradise.

>projecting this hard

*hardy

>irritating
Sup Forums's middle name.

Second post best post.

Yeah, sure, maybe. But that does happen all the time. Don't think it's possible? Then you must be new.

That's what they said about Legend of Korra.

This scene basically summarized the current state of Europe.

I can't help but connect everything possible with the refugee crisis. It's hard not to interpret SJ as an anti-immigration warning ahead of its time.

This scene basically summarized the current state of Sup Forums.

>Hello I'm EVIL. I was told this place is ruled by an EVIL person and they reward EVIL people. Can I inhabit this EVIL place?
>Sure... but only if you massacre this innocent village!
How can anyone defend this writing?

apologetically evil people have been part of Samurai Jack from the start. Aku literally calls himself the master of evil

>greentexts something no one said
>use greentext as evidence of X being bad
I thought I was on Sup Forums for a second.

Not everything requires nuance.

>whole story is classic "Good vs Evil" a la Star Wars/LotR
>Aku is literally, LITERALLY the incarnation of all evil in the universe, can ONLY be harmed by a pure incarnation of good (Jack's sword)
>HURR THIS WRITING SUCKS WHERE'S MUH SUBTLETY, MUH NUANCE??!

Not every story has to be layered like an Orge, user. Sometimes simplicity is the best course.

they can just as easily be interpreted as marauding European colonists, especially since they have European accents and are invading a less technologically advanced civilisation

Is Genndy /ourguy/?

>DUDE WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING 2DEEP4U

>Aku LITERALLY means evil
>half the point of the original series is showing how cartoonishly evil Aku is while Jack is pure good
>complains about in-your-face writing

Unironically kill yourself

Except for Hungary.

>Not realizing Aku is just misunderstood and hurt

>Sweden's immigration policy

How did Genndy get away with this?

Shit at this point you can say people are evil to get into Aku's favor since he's also evil but a lazy fuck who appreciates a good laugh and trolling.

So it encourages evil people and monsters to immigrate to this world and prey upon the weak and innocent. Aku is literally the Master of Evil and Shogun of Sorrows and he rules the world. What better way to get into the good graces of such a Deity than to be an evil fuck with no morals?

It makes Aku feel welcome and in control of shit. Plus he probably makes dirty deals for alien tech for robots and shit.

And Poland. And certain Balkan states.

Oh dear, whatever shall we do if r comics and cartoons browsing experience is unideal?

i guess if you're enough of a simpleton to enjoy that kind of thing...

Hide the thread, nigger.

Good one, Amy Schumer.

>Sup Forums's phoneposting policy

>Aku is evil because he turned Earth into multi-culti

Literally red pill the show

>guy even has a hooked nose

What did Genndy mean by this?

The alien refugees thanking Aku for hosting them in episode 2 were literal "mud slimes." This is all getting to be a bit much.

You sound like a pretentious fuck

Must Sup Forums ruin everything? You guys really are the new bronies.

>implying they weren't the old bronies

No. Every cartoon has to line up with my political beliefs.

>all these actually cancerous underage autistic newfags bandwagoning and ruining SJ
I agree with All of you need to actually kill yourselves, since you're so obsessed with kys Jack memes, why don't you kill yourselves.

Sorry little boy, no (you) for you.

But Korra threads did drop off. It's rare to see more than one in the catalog now.

Similar to The Lion King.

Could you imagine the shitstrom on here and Sup Forums if the sadist torturer was black?

That's irrelevant though

>Had a black robot suit
>Had a black voice
>Had electrical powers, trait I'm black heroes and villains
>Dude underneath the suit looked Anglo as fuck

Jesus, Genndy has spent too much time on Sup Forums and is warning us how the internal Anglo is the nigger of Europe

Lion king is the opposite you dumbass.

No? Scar ruined things by letting the hyenas in.

>Genndy is literally a Russian immigrant

No. He did it by putting himself and the hyenas in power.
Disrupting the circle that keeps everything together and chasing everyone away, you see every animal getting along in the beggining and by the end you only see lions and hyenas the circle is incomplete, mufasa even straight up tells simba that everyone is important to the circle of life even the hyenas.
They even sing this for you.

>Hello I'm EVIL. I was told this place is ruled by an EVIL person and they reward EVIL people. Can I inhabit this EVIL place?
Hello, I'm a radical muslim. I was told this place is ruled by very tolerant and progressive people who's prisons look like luxurious five star hotels.
Can I inhabit this Sweden?
>Sure... but only if you massacre this innocent village!
Sure... here's your free apartment in Malmo, now feel free to culturally enrich our girls from liberal campuses, I bet this will make all the racist bigots angry ;)

No, he pretty much sounded southern all around. Why do Europoors pretend to know anything about the Americas?

Also Jewish, and has expressed a fascination with cultures other than his own, especially their music. It shows in Samurai Jack, a lot. I don't think you can derive an anti-immigration message from Jack.

>expressed a fascination with cultures other than his own, especially their music
>anti-immigration
These two don't exclude each other though.
Also, there's a fine line between controlled, legal immigration, and Calais style shitshow.

AAAAY COOZIN

Is Genndy a redpilled jew?

You're still responding to the post in general fuckface.
Kill yourself kid.

just like milo

Let's hope Gennedy isn't a pedo too

Aku succeeded where most villains failed in taking over the world and making evil the law. You are literally free to steal, murder, commit acts of vandalism and adultery as long as you pay tribute to the Aku.

And honestly Aku would rather you not bother him by paying tribute, just rape, pillage and murder and dont bother him.

(You) addiction, not even once.

They seemed pretty upset by mlpol

>Milo
>Redpilled
>I love bbc and pedophilia

What's anti-redpill about any of that?

I thought they love /mlpol/

many oldfags rejoiced because it filtered out people from r_thedonald who only came for le epic internet political weapon

Why did europelet this happen?

Why did sweden let them in

i genuinely don't get it. i know the whole situation in sweden but i still don't understand

I was expecting Jack and Ashi to follow this guy and take him down

Because the good guys lost

this 100%
t. a foreign student
idk if I consider myself an immigrant since I intend to go home after I graduate,
at least temporarily
kinda hope I get drafted in WWIII so I don't have to kill myself myself

Replace "EVIL" with "CULTURALLY ENRICHED" and you have a Huffpost article.
You can't criticise something based in reality.

with out the good village, the evil rapefugee would cease to be evil

>yfw you enter Germanistan

it's not pedophilia, it's pederasty(both terrible), and Milo was the victim, not the perpetrator

Aku legitimately is supposed to be unapologetically evil, and likes having awful people around because it makes it easier to find those he can hire as bounty hunters to destroy anyone who challenges him. It's pretty in keeping with everything we've seen before for 4 1/2 Seasons.

That's not what was said.

Legal immigrants tend to know how bad mass immigration can be because they often come from countries destroyed by it. After all it is how the Yugoslavia died.

>projecting
Thanks for confirming you're a newfag cancer since only newfags are obsessed with (You) meme
Kill yourself kid

visiting nationalist countries vs visiting sections of the multiculti blob.jpg

More like that's how the area became a complete demographic mess to begin with. Nice work, Ottomans.

Albania and Kosovo were mistakes
Bosnia is alright I guess

aku only lets in criminals
Sweden is getting a bad rep for letting in a lot of non-white immigrants who are "criminals"

Because its a joke about how ridiculously evil Aku is
Did you miss FRESHLY MADE SHOES and Jack inadvertently dressing up as a pimp?

Aku provides great service to the rest of the Cosmos making Earth into a pit of scum and villainy. Other planets would no longer have to spend on their prison architecture and just keep sending their refuse to Earth.

The question now is... why did the peaceful Aliens even bother going to earth?

Sure love all the cartoon discussion in this thread.

Jack pretty much spelled out how he hates how all these goddamn aliens have fucked with Mother Nature

Aku is just evil and cartoonish enough that I wouldn't put it past him to pay, or demand, or otherwise persuade alien governments to send some of their less violent civilians to Earth for the sole purpose of being potential victims for the evil ones.

>Emoji doggos are actually violent space pirates

what I found the most interesting about this scene was how there are planets outside of aku's influence.
I wonder if it will come into play with the scotman's plan

this is why normies who are getting into jack for the first time shouldn't have opinions.