Wow

This is powerful

what was the point of rey going into the dark side force cave

So that means Ren kills Rey?

Rey Kills Ren
She’s obviously the chosen one sweetie.

It's shaped like a vagina with pubes, symbolizing female fertility. It's also forbidden yet she's tempted anyway. So it shows her growing sexual interest at the same time as she gets involved with Kylo.

Because her inability to admit that her parents
were just assholes who didn't love her was drawing her into the darkness.

I have a feeling that was just a bait and switch and that her true lineage is going to be revealed in Episode IX. They cant just ignore her visions in TFA where Obi-Wan says "Rey"

Her greatest fear is to be truly alone in the universe. In the cave she faces this, and then Ben/Kylo promises her he won't ever abandon her (and they try to make them kin spirits through their interactions). And then he screws it all up by being an idiot.

He should've just told her: "let's get away from all this, no dark side, no light side, no first order or rebellion, only us babe".

>Accepts his bare hand, Ben
>Rejects his gloves hand, Kylo
Pottery

DON'T CALL HIM BEN

Her being Obi-Wan's granddaughter would be incredibly clunky and I can't see Obi-Wan having had kids. He was a hermit and wanted fugitive hiding in the desert. When was he supposed to raise a family? The people of Tatooine saw him as a crazed cook. Why would any of them mate with him?

He literally told her that though.

He did.

Shes Obi-Wan's bastard daughter you stupid cuck. Fuck off, go back to your Jiu Jiutsu

Eh, what he said was more along the lines of: fuck all of them and let's become the rulers of the Galaxy.

And the rest just for transparency and for the benefit of those whom didn't watch/ didn't pay attention to this scene.

damn thats deep

I just want Reylo to be happy together, it's making me sad to think he'll die or something.

"....and let's rule the galaxy" is what you're missing

Well yeah his delivery was garbage because he's autistic or something, but he still basically wanted to convey that to her.

I hope they have buttsex before it's revealed she's actually his cousin or some shit.

oh word, what restaurant did Obi-Wan work at on Tatooine?

With who? The people of Tatooine thought he was a crazy whackjob and they wanted nothing to do with him.

You give the writers too much credit. This is LOST all over again.

Delete this, Rey is pure and saving herself for marriage.

its like poetry
it rhymes

I know...fuck these movies

Pls gib Leia granddaughter ep IX

Of fucking course they would make this a love story with the bad boy, what the fuck was I expecting really? Funny though that Luke didn't become some self-insert for boys to get the girl, but Rey does it at the first available opportunity, for women. Fuck this shit.

So much for the feminism.
Literally Twilight.

JJ Abrams definitely intended for her parents to be significant, this is Rian Johnson fucking with his vision like with Snoke, JJ will fix it with time travel or polarbears or some shit

That's just man language for saying ''let's gtfo and have sex and start our own shit and have sex''

>hair down
>girly clothes
>makeup
>literally laying down ready to be deflowered

>Solo : So money's trifling, huh? Well just you try getting along without any!
>Kenobi : Oh, but I do. Have you ever seen a credit come into, or leave my hand? I haven't had any, and haven't missed it in, oh quite some years now. And wanted for nothing.

She'll get it eventually. When he finds a cure for his autism.

Isn't this the guy that murdered Han Solo?

They really prettied her up here kek

She wants the dick. Her shutting him out at the end of the movie was the equivalent of a couple having a big argument. She's giving him the cold shoulder

Also Han's only son and only chance to see Solo grandkids.

Do you guys think the result of this story was because JJ Abrams and Kennedy fucked over Rian?

>JJ does his "mystery box" type of writing in The Force Awakens, where he sets up a massive amount of plot points and chooses which ones to follow later because he is a terrible planner, not a genius.
>Rian is hired to start writing TLJ while TFA is still being finished, which he's been on record saying irritated him quite a bit
> Demolishes the entire universe of Star Wars for no reason, movie tanks as a result
>JJ has to come up with something practically new without any of the old cast to back him up, none of his setups got expanded in TLJ, and the fans already think TLJ is prequel tier

Episode 9 is going to be one for the ages. There is absolutely no way JJ will be able to pull something good out of this.

Apart from she isn't. And obi wan was far too loyal to the Jedi code. You dumb cunt.

She is the cure, though.

Is she looking at his lips?

>trying to seduce him in the elevator

What did she mean by this?

True.

guys what if episode 9 starts with rey either pregnant or with a 3/5 year old child? and they quickly explain they had sex in the cave or something.

>but they didn't have the time
who cares, movies have done it before

And dont forget, abducted her and then tried to jedi mind rape.

someone clearly havent seen the mandalore episodes of clonewars.

There is something good that can come out of it. Kylos character arc won't be complete until he is redeemed. Now that can mean two things:
>He will sacrifice himself for Rey
>Rey will convince him to change sides
The only way I can see Kylo being brought into the light is Rey dying though, which would make sense given his character is pretty much the opposite of Anakin. The thing is I don't think JJ has the balls to kill her

>holding hands gets girls pregnant

This sounds exactly like Disney propaganda.

T
S E X U A L
N
S
I
O
N

It was a mercy kill, so he didn't have to be in any more star flicks

Nah. It'll just be safely predictable and bland and everyone will love it. Probably about Rogue One tier for normies.

well kylos grandfather did not have a father so it has allready happened once in this shitshow.

Sounds legit.

She wants him to suction cup her p**y

Unironically this.

>obi wan
>not an impulsive and passionate troublemaker

Half of Anakin's psychotic break is due to being Obi-Wan's apprentice. Obi-wan was literally the worst master they couldve paired Anakin with. Had they paired him with someone less violent (I always wondered why Qui Gonn didnt take Anakin as an apprentice), Anakin wouldve never turned

if one skywalker kid was conceived by 2 guys using the force whats stopping a man and a woman attracted to each other on a personal level to conceive another skywalker child with the force.

>tfw just I want these two to continue growing closer and be happy at the end but there's no way JJ will allow that

There's no way he would kill Rey. They're going to play it even safer than they have with the last two now.

>whatever you do don't open your mouth

What risks did TLJ take?

I'll fight JJ if he ruins Reylo.

true if true

>she closed her mouth after he didn't look excited to see her
Holy shit my sides.

>Heavily hinted at a romance brewing between the female protagonist and white male antagonist
>Killed Luke

Episode IX will end with Ben and Rey flying the Millenium Falcon together off to start a life together. They'll hold hands, and smile at each other just as they jump to hyperspace and it cuts to credits.

fangirls are gonna tear him apart too.

>ywn have a ultra force sensitive who can give you force blowjobs and mind orgasms

Why live lads?

They will bring Luke back for episode 9. It'll be a deus ex machine moment in an attempt to save face for doing him so poorly in this episode.

It's shameless fan service, and that's music to JJ's ears. Screencap this and watch it happen in 2 years.

Killing Snoke and making Rey's parents a bunch of drunks that sold her off like a piece of trash are pretty risky. They were two of TFA's biggest mysteries and Rian rightfully tossed them aside.

>why Qui Gonn didnt take Anakin as an apprentice
He did. Then died.

Wow, they copied scenes. Very impressive.

They killed the Emperor and Boba Fett-insert characters, which JJ needed to perfectly rip off Return of the Jedi, but he can't do that anymore can he :^)

And by playing it safe, nothing much happens in TLJ except a few key characters die. The movie ends in the same spot the force awakens ended.

No kidding, he better not mess with it if he knows what's good for him.

Bruh of course Luke's ghost is coming back. He literally said to Kylo, "I will always be with you"

20 years passes between RotS and R1. Plenty of time to not be an old man who never leaves Tatooine yet.

This. Rian dismantled J.J.'s pointless mystery box and told a story with the characters he was given rather than play that game and create more questions or give the obvious answers. It was ballsy as hell and subtle because most people didn't even catch on.

Except he settles on Tatooine after delivering Luke and watches over the boy from a far.

the only good thing about this movie was that i saw chanel #3 in it

He still managed to make a shit fucking movie though. I don't care if he did it to fuck with JJ, that's just a bonus kek in watching this trilogy burn to the ground.

>female character shows emotions
>character uses their fucking hands
>characters not on the center of the screen
riveting if big true

Rey's parentage would never have had a good conclusion and her being the daughter of a canon character wouldn't stop mary sue accusations.

Snoke was an absolute fucking nothing character that was literally just "Sheev but new"

Both plots deserved to be swept under the rug. Kylo Ren and Rey's new found bond is a way more interesting dynamic than "Rey fights a space pimp with lightning powers"

It's JJ a clone or some time travel shenanigans is more likely

Agreed. Her romance with Ben is great.

Obi Wan never had a sexual relationship with Satine. He had the integrity to devote himself completely to either the Jedi or her. He would have left the Order if she asked him to but she never did so he stayed faithful to his vows as a Jedi. He would never have tried to do both.

Surely not canon

>reylo

Kek move over edgelord. Chad flyboy here will win the Reybowl.

>Kylo Ren and Rey's new found bond
>tfw in time this will be the reason Sup Forums will come to love TLJ

>poefag triggered his character is so irrelevant he needs to come and shit peaceful discussion
go away, your character was supposed to die

>that denial

Their meeting was emphasized for a reason.

Bingo. Have you heard of the Tragedy of Anakin the Chosen One?...

oh wow

BUT user THIS MAKES SENSE SINCE FORCE GHOSTS CAN INTERACT WITH THE LIVING WORLD! HE PROBABLY PUT HIS GHOST SEED IN SOME BROAD! IT'S KINO I TELL YOU! KINO!!!!!!

It is fucking canon. The Obi Wan solo movie is even going to be set on Tatooine. Because that's what he did. He planted roots on Tatooine and became a crazy old man.

she hugged finn for longer than the entire poe meeting scene and we know finn is for chink pussy now.

so yeah, think whatever you want lad

is that al pacino?

i am now invested in the new characters theyve done a great job passing the torch

all that needs to happen now is reylo