it's a /pol/baby thread

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Sup Forums keeps trashing TLJ
this clip of the Simpsons trashing Trump will distract them
only the alt-right could bash Nu Star Wars

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

What's with the overall art diraction? that doesn't look like The Simpsons at all

Angel Jenkins
Angel Jenkins

Thank god Disney bought them. Maybe they'll pump out a Simpsons CU or some shit hen end it all finally.

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Fucking apes

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

You do realize most leftists (not liberals) think the Trump/Russia investigation is utter horseshit as well, right?

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

monkey
eating a banana
classic

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

leftists
not liberals

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

The Simpsons hits a new low

I can't believe they're making fun of a Republican president, just like they did in a 21 year-old episode!

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

They made fun of everybody, now exclusively of the people in the right.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Post the one where the based kekistani gets caught by blacks and cries and apologizes as he takes off his nazi uniform.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

This is the proof that we need. Proof that drumpf directly colluded with Putin to steal the election. Get ready for impeachment, Hitler!

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

Fucking apes

Can't believe those savages punched a man who did everything in his power to provoke it.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

This comes off as more as masturbation then parody.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

The Simpsons can't get any lower

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

t. butthurt /pol/baby

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

They made fun of everybody, now exclusively of the people in the right.

O RLY?

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

S...

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

It makes me sick how much the Simpsons has fallen

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

nigger assaults

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

sneed

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

I meant Simpsons, not SJWpson. Simpsons post 10 are something that defining an abomination would be an understatement.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

Digits and Matt Groening dies in his sleep on Christmas night

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
these are the "based /pol/acks" who are going to win the "race war" and initiate the "day of the rope"

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

what the fuck happened to this show

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

I meant Simpsons, not SJWpson.

Then why did you originally say "Simpsons now"?

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

if I don't like you it's ok to assault you

wew lad

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

he relaxed

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

Remember when Simpsons could be enjoyed by more than 50% of Americans? Fox is actively lowering the marketability of their biggest franchise with this shit, I sincerely hope Disney kills this off.

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

making up your own narratives

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

who does the terrible trump voice

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

nah, that's just reddit jumping in the wagon

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Niggers are raised in a very primal like tribal culture. These animals think brute force is the solution to most problems. This is why they die so soon in their own communities and why there are so many problems when they try to live next to civilized people.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

Probably one of the Chinese children they had animate this excrement.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Its worse in some episodes

Lisa draws a comic book based on her life because she's bored one day
becomes a big hit and she becomes famous
goes to conventions where there a bunch of Simpson's cameos from SJW female comic book writers
they get kicked off the state for the upcoming "white men in comics panel"
all the wymyn groan
I couldn't believe what I was seeing

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

table

remove that too

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Why not? /pol/ pretty much advocates the same thing. Except instead of assault it's genocide. Also I don't know about you but if you choose to assign yourself to a political ideology that's responsible for killing millions of people AND choose to display your autism in public? You deserve everything you get.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

making up your own narratives
describe Sup Forums in 5 words

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

STOP, FUCK OFF OF MY Sup Forums, Sup Forums IS LEFT-WING SITE!

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Are race wars and the day of the rope not well established /pol/ tenets? Or have you based fucking high test anti-soys always wanted to peacefully coexist with PoC?

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

To be fair white people with dreadlocks are fucking faggots and usually flaming liberal pussies.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

That's just out and out racist, this guy needs to develop some subtlety.

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

*kicked off the stage

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

if I don't like you it's ok to assault you
wew lad

The idiot was wondering around for hours attempting to pick fights with passers-by. You'd be celebrating if it were the exact same scenario with a BLM getting punched by a white man. You don't have any answer to this comment so you'll just spew some generic meme putdown like" t.cuck" "t.jew" "t.soros "etc

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

LE BASED LE BASED RACE WAR ROPE

God damn, this broke record schtick is cringe. No one talks like that.

Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson

invented by white culture

Do retards think "white culture" invented everything?

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

see

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

And somehow I'm yet to see a "degenerate" assaulted

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

not everyone is a lefty or a drumpf dick sucker my dear /pol/brainlet

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

It's ok to make fun of people's appearances if we don't like them
still doing that dog joke

James Hall
James Hall

'white culture' to these people just means 'not black or vaguely brown'

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

OH NO...

OH NONONONONONO-

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

these posts are made by the same people

Literally making up your own narrative now AND deflecting/advocating violence.

What more proof do you need that liberals are violent animals? This is more proof that conservatives should start packing heat.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

See and

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

/pol/ wants to have a race war andgenocide niggers so what wrong with niggers punching them

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

I almost had to admit that my argument was bad but you triggered me by misappropriating my autistic nuspeak. Tough luck kid.

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

I expected them to make more Trump parodies and spoofs. We had a whole year of clusterfucks and this is the most they can come up with?

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Freedom of speech bitch. I'm not white, but I'd slam his assulter into the ground and beat his skull into the pavement. I'm 6'3 as well you Manlet.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Advocating for it isn't illegal, call me when they break any actual laws, like that nigger there.

Jace Green
Jace Green

Literally making up your own narrative now AND deflecting/advocating violence.
Be Nazi walking around race baiting
Get punched by black dude for LARPing as a Nazi
IT'S AWL DEM LIBRULS FAULT :,((((

Connor Clark
Connor Clark

nazis don't believe in freedom of speech tho

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

What argument was bad? You are literally just copying and pasting random counter arguments you read elsewhere and are trying to piece together a response.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

Oh no, we've got a badass over here. Ever notice how every /pol/baby talks big but whenever they meet up or protest it's always short, squat little brown men?
I'm not white
That's the only part I'll believe.

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

White People invented houses

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

Except instead of assault it's genocide. Also I don't know about you but if you choose to assign yourself to a political ideology that's responsible for killing millions of people
WTF are you talking about? When has an internet forum ever genocided anyone? Since when were college-aged conservatives responsible for killing millions of people? You sound like one of those fags in school that gets caught doing a bad thing that the other kids were doing and then you try to make excuses as to why it's fine because you're doing it. Attacking people over what's on their clothes is retarded savage behavior

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

how is a white polo shirt a "white supremacy uniform"?
i dont get it

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Violence is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imminent_lawless_action
Read, subhuman.

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

The Simpsons

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

lol they did tho with that car crash thing but yeah it was insignificant just like them

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

You're supposedly not white but you'd attack a man who lashed out at a literal Nazi who'd provoked the confrontation? Sure thing.

Anthony Martinez
Anthony Martinez

why the love for black people user?

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

these posts are made by the same people
If you're so embarrassed to share bandwidth with braindead morons why do you keep visiting /pol/?

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

Yes, sweety, in the same way, not everyone who hates left-wings is a white /pol/tard, my dear dicklet

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

I don't give a fuck. Like I said, I'm not white, but I'd smash your skull if you tried a random assault. If you're man enough to swing you better be man enough to take an ass whoopin too.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Be Amerilard
Punch a guy because the guy punched a Nazi and that triggers you
someone calls the cops
Cops shoot everyone involved dead
Cop gets off Scot free
FREEDUMB

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

Millionaires bash other millionaires for not sending money to help Puerto Rico, while not sending money to help Puerto Rico and asking the common man to do it instead

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

DEY MAEG FUN OF MAH LE MAGA DADDY TWUMPY DEY BIG MEENY DEY R TERERIZT MAHM CAL DA BALICE... MAHM... MAHM WUD IZ LE BAZED BLAGG MAN DOOEN TO YUO IN DADDY DAT ISN'T LE MAGA DADDY TWUMPY'S BEDD????

Kill yourselves for voting for that kike parasite in the first place you legitimate brainlets.

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

window is removed despite the earliest examples of glass being in Africa

Really boggles my noggin.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

Him sleepy

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

POO
POO
POO
POO
POO

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

itt

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

The argument is whether or not /pol/ likes to spout off about race wars and the day of the rope, which is factually correct. Just fucking look at /pol/ for a few mintues and you'll see. Good job inventing a little strawman scenario for me, too. Based pede doing mental gymnastics so he can imagine a situation where he's not flat out wrong.

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

And the guy was arrested. How many violent leftists faced charges?

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

who's the the guy on the right supposed to be?

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

protests

I don't go to that shit, because I'm a successful person.

Bashing liberal skulls would be fun though.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

what's the context of this picture

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

[citation needed]

Ethan King
Ethan King

all the ones that cought?

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

Stop pretending to be retarded, you know damn well what I meant. I said it once and I'll say it again, If you choose to assign yourself to a political ideology that's responsible for killing millions of people AND choose to display your autism in public you deserve everything you get. And I'm not talking about conservatards dipshit.

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

you're right. telling someone they can't wear their own hair in a certain way because of their race is very racist.

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

It invented what you're posting from and the how, the everything you use to comment about it, including the keyboard and the mouse.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

/pol/ meeting

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

And the guy was arrested. How many violent leftists faced charges?

Many of them as you could see if you googled.

David Kelly
David Kelly

I'm a successful person
arguing about the actions of the most pathetic people on earth on the wrong board on Sup Forums
Haha sure.
I'm sure that's what the stormtrooper in that video thought too.

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Were they making windows out of it?

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Yes I would, because I defend the principle of free speech over all else.

I've never had a negative interaction with the police because I'm not a subhuman criminal.

There is no such thing as Palestine sweetie.

Not even the right hemisphere

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

It invented what you're posting from and the how, the everything you use to comment about it, including the keyboard and the mouse.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Are you having trouble figuring out what "imminent" means?

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

"White culture" didn't invent anything, you fucking retard. Europeans and Americans are about as distinct from one another as Africans are to the Japanese. America also is not and never will be a "white culture".

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Pretty sure suggesting Africans have never invented anything of worth is a bit more racist.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

durr police protect leftists
Spencer did a rally last week with 25 people and 500 of us showed up. Your piggies always defend fascists. Good goy.

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

You must be a white woman or a non-white person to claim such idiocy.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

So it’s ok to beat up communist protesters too?

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

complaint about fascists
using antisemetic buzzwords

You are a sad confused lonely person aren't you?

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

/pol/ and /leftypol/ are both whites uglys desu, both are whites degen and pathetics

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

ewww leftypol , both pol and leftypol should fuck off. this is a radical centrist board

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

literally proving /pol/ right
huh, really made me think

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Hard to gauge, most of the earliest windows were found in Rome after their dealings with Egypt who were making the lion's share of glass at the time.

Chase King
Chase King

How come she is not brown?

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

/pol/tard education

I'm not even American and I know that's Robert Mueller

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

I've never had a negative interaction with the police because I'm not a subhuman criminal.
You're black, you don't need a negative interaction because once they see a black guy chimp out, regardless of how decent they are, that's when the guns start shooting

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

that is the girl reeeein at the shia's live stream

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

It's dumb to do it but people are allowed to wear swastikas and hammer/sickle iconography in America. Assaulting them is still illegal.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Yes I would, because I defend the principle of free speech over all else.

No one believes your bullshit dude. You are most likely a whiteboy who posts on /r/the_donald with his main account, and has a bunch of alts for pretending to be BLM, SJW etc

Luis White
Luis White

pretty sure you're a soyboy who doesn't understand that the analogy is intentionally racist because the original statement made by the black guy is racist as fuck.

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Not that guy, but they haven’t.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Nazis are jews now. Get with the times, grandpa.

James Martin
James Martin

le meme pic of ugly white people

btfo!

arguing about the actions of the most pathetic people on earth on the wrong board on Sup Forums

Can't handle abbot of banter?

I'm sure that's what the stormtrooper in that video thought too.

That's because he was a manlet. No one takes """"men"""" under 6' tall seriously, regardless of race.

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

white identity is a new thing m8 , there are different European identities like the germans, the french , the english . the Italians no such thing as white identity , that's a fake new world thing.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

Literally subhumans

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

using /pol/baby lingo to point out how dumb they are is confusing
don't worry everyone else got it bud

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

animated cartoons made fun of Trump years ago, some as long as decades ago, long before his presidency
making fun of Trump NOW is "hitting a new low"
I know children grow up to be teenagers and young adults, and inevitably come here, but at least have an idea of what you're talking about first.

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

If they were strapped to the boots with communist attire and outright trying to start shit with people he didn't know then maybe.

Owen Rogers
Owen Rogers

You must have flunked highschool history if you think Europe is culturally homogeneous enough to fall into a neat "white culture" box. Then again, you're probably the sort of retard that gets his entire historical knowledge from brainlets like SargonOfAkkad or race realists who debate shit like the warrior gene and espouse shit like Africa never had two story houses. "White identity" wasn't a thing when the majority of this shit was being invented and in Europe, where places with actual long standing history exist, nobody from Norway or Germany would claim to be apart of "white culture".

America loves talking about white culture because it has no culture and relied on niggers and Irishmen (who they didn't consider white) to build up their industrial complex.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

/pol/ believe that they can't last 2 seconds in a fight that isn't behind a keyboard? Good to know.

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

At this point modern Family Guy > The Simpsons

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

I'm not black

I already posted my arm faggot. Scroll up. Isn't it scary when brown people won't dance on your strings? Well this pitbull is off the leash bitch, and I'm looking for wh*te liberal jugulars to rip out.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

table didn't get removed
WE

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

If you aren't a kike bootlicker you must be a shitskin

I like how the alt-kike has adopted this very kikelike goalpost move whenever they are called out. Dance you good little goy, dance!

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

yeah before trump became the retarded ''''politicia'''' , he was the stereotype of the annoying classless rich new yorker

Josiah James
Josiah James

not using your enemy's weapons against them
I can't even type that with a straight face, but are you even from /pol/? This larpy shit is all they talk about.

Dominic King
Dominic King

So then you agree with “both sides” argument?
Congrats, I concur.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

I was just pretending to be a retarded nazi, stop treating me like a retarded nazi!

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

t. white liberal soyboy

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

t. Nazbol faggot

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

t. white liberal soyboy

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

Irishmen (who they didn't consider white)

this... is the power... of regurgitated tumblr memes...

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

Yes you're technically """free""" to do that, but that doesn't mean you're exempt from the consequences of doing so, regardless of the legality of it. That's what you don't seem to get, figure free to speech, expression, protesting, and the like, but you're not free from the consequences. I'm technically """"free"""" to shout nigger in an all Black school, but does that mean I'm exempt from the consequences of my actions?

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

door is locked
just walks out

Wow great they really thought this through.

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

"white" isn't a thing in europe desu

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

t. white liberal soyboy

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

soyboy did shis own maymay in paint

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Oh so they weren't subsaharan africans then, I misunderstood

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

MUH GRUMF
And yet you'll still deny you're worse than the SJWs.....

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

That looks like a tanned white arm.

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

James Wright
James Wright

woodworking advanced enough to make a table

heh, nope

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

meme has more than 10 words

the left can't meme bro, get over it.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

I've never heard of western civilization either.

William King
William King

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Back then they made may have made a joke every now and again about a rich asshole, now they're trying to beat you over the head with their flavour of the month political bullshit like they're doing you a favour, how anyone can happily pay to watch this trash is beyond me. This isn't entertainment.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

I never made that argument brainlet.

Also I'm a massive Zionist and own $65000 in Israeli war bonds :^)

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

What does the qualifier of Subsaharan have to do with anything?

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Are you prepared for the plot twist, Sup Forums?

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

t. leftist bugman

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

/pol/ cannot even use words any more
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

Grayson Peterson
Grayson Peterson

nobody from Norway or Germany would claim to be apart of "white culture".

lol this. It's kind of funny watching colonials come up with all kinds of identities once they're left without culture and history.

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

da evil nazis are after me

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

armband on the right

Obviously not a nazi or neo-nazi or any other variation.

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Funny how whenever someone makes you faggots look bad it's always reddit or a falseflag.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

This is just bad satire, and the puerto rican mayor maid donation ad is ridiculously ham-fisted.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

that doesn't mean you're exempt from the consequences of doing so, regardless of the legality of it

Yes it does mean that. That's what the law is for. To protect freedom of speech. You are merely justifying illegal violence.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

EL JUSTO AMIRITE HERMANO JAJAJAJAJAJA

Enjoy getting INTERPOL'd for Christmas you don't know how to erase the exif data subhuman shitskin.

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

Sorry dude, I prefer facts over feelings. I know it's hard for the dummy spitting race realist crowd that thinks Africa has been the Northern Barrens since time immemorial, but I try to stay educated on world history.

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Jesus Christ, the fucking state of Sup Forums

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

niggers weren't in Egypt at that time

James Carter
James Carter

O say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
what so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
o'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
o'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

MUELLER HELP

HELP MUELLER AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

Sorry dude, I prefer facts over feelings. I know it's hard for the dummy spitting race realist crowd that thinks Africa has been the Northern Barrens since time immemorial, but I try to stay educated on world history.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Well the woman in the cartoon is black so I thought the glass being in Africa thing was somehow related to black people

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

make any criticism of comedy and it's attempt at political satire
liberals lose their shit and force the discussion to an ad nauseum tug of war with /pol/ that goes nowhere

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Europeans and Americans are about as distinct from one another as Africans are to the Japanese

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Im not a l*ftist dumb /pol/tard

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

liberal larper spewing racism

Typical

rèddit transplant dosent know that Sup Forums strips exif data, part of the reason why camera pictures come in sideways

Typical brainlet

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

Punching someone who is threatening to kill you is an act of self defense.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

Of course you do you fucking kike.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

MUELLER SAVE ME

MUELLER PLEASE

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

yeah but that pic has a brown person and not a black one and niggers were in egypt and in upper egypt exactly

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Shouldn't you prep your bull?

John Turner
John Turner

all of the Egyptian art around that time is wide nosed brown skinned people

Damn, guess those white culture implants were hitting the tanning beds too hard.

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

That pic is not funny, way to prove his point.

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

facts over feelings
Great, so you’re objecitvely wrong. Soy. Boy.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

Sup Forums strips exif data

LELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

Nazis never killed any niggers.

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

This is what an alpha male looks like

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

whatabout this garbage alt-kike meme goy?

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

The quality of satire was abysmal, and that's the focus, but we're incapable of having that kind of discussion.

Dominic Gray
Dominic Gray

all

John Myers
John Myers

praise kek!

James Turner
James Turner

this pic is not funny, way to prove his point
his

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

Literally only white liberals are into tranny/cuck shit.

Go jerk off to another trap thread because your subconscious has rationalized that you will never experience a vagina.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

posting nazi klurfs

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

Are you referring to the dick washers?

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

62 posters, 195 replies
I know what kind of thread this is.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

IT'S MY TURN TO BE PRESIDENT NOW

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Because he was always seen as a completely ridiculous individual (even by lefties when Trump was still a Democrat). When that same ridiculous individual, that wouldn't be relevant enough to make jokes about more than a few times suddenly becomes one of the most powerful men in the world, relevancy changes drastically.

He didn't suddenly become less ridiculous to them.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

It's established fact and of consensus that ancient Egyptians are genetically closest to the Levantine region.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

Common core was a mistake

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

rèddit transplant dosent know that Sup Forums strips exif data, part of the reason why camera pictures come in sideways

No it doesn't you fucking shitskin newfaggot you can literally search the exif data of a pic with most Sup Forums extensions.

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

all the meme altright women had intteractial relationships while the altright boys are into fucking male niggers

Robert Young
Robert Young

what the fuck is this

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

source

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Imagine how much better this board would be if everyone in their thread got banned.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

lol it most certainly is not you revisionist dipshit

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

It's zombie simpsons art

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

that meme was created before you were born

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

*screams*

MUELLER PLEASE

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

Japanese apes who had to beg the farmers on the Korean Peninsula for basic technology and gibbe me dat'd all of their agricultural knowledge from China and Manchuria to stumble into the Yasai period laughing at niggers who were, at the time, host of one of the largest trade empires in history

Japanese history was shit tier until they closed the country down.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

The real problem...

Kevin King
Kevin King

Yes it does mean that. That's what the law is for. To protect freedom of speech. You are merely justifying illegal violence.
No it doesn't, it's called "personal responsibility" the police isn't always going to be there to protect you from shit YOU started especially, when those words are considered """fighting words""", which if I am not mistaken is a limitation to the FREEDUMBS OF SPEECH. Also, going by your logic Black lives matter is completely innocent.

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

Wtf is common core? I am european

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

oh wow le based nigger assaulted a guy a head shorter than him, what a cultural enrichment

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

It's no less abysmal that any other Simpsons joke these days, it's a creatively dead show.
Just pointing out it's ridiculous to pretend it's a "new low" for poking fun at Trump. It's already been low as hell for more than a decade.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

So fuckkng triggered

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

kek are you bulgrarian by any chance m8?

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Ok kid

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

nazis always larp about returning to the good ol days
the good ol days where a man can defend his honor and fight someone if they insult them or their wife or their family
I think advocating for your genocide is enough of an insult to start a fight. Isn't that the american way?

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

shitposters trying to shitpost other shitposters, with 1 or possibly 2 serious people?

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

doesnt seem like a low to me. it's the same mediocre satire they've being doing for 10 years

unlike the left, we can take a fucking joke

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

How can anyone argue against the fact that sub saharan africa was always a fucking shithole? How deluded do you have to be?

James King
James King

ahahh mad wh*Te subhuman

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

I don't see any jews there.

Juan White
Juan White

Why be so excruciatingly obvious? there are so many other ways they could have satirized Trump but they go for the most obvious "drumpf stoopid"

Not only that, they use caricatures of real living people with their real names, i'm convinced that this is just someones fanfiction that mistakenly got put into the show

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

ASSault

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

fucking source please

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

This was sexual assault

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

mueller appointed to investigate collusion and corruption
doesnt find anything
actually he's the one who's corrupt

now thats a funny joke

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

no you can't see this thread and every thread in Sup Forums and other /pol/ colonies that get pissed when that retarded jewish dick sucker gets shat on

Julian Price
Julian Price

lel no you can't you alt-kike crybabies, you are literally libcucks 2.0

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

You continue to justify and excuse illegal violence because you simply want to hurt your enemies. You don't care about the law at all.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Those poor nazis dindu nothin.

Carter Lopez
Carter Lopez

DA JOOOOOOOOOS

Cry more baby boy, Jerusalem belongs to Israel and Palestine is an illegal terror organization.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

here enjoy more pathetic wh*Te subhumans

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

soyboys literally shaking in fear of old ladies

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

that's a jew.

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

Nazis see anti-white hysteria
organize and speak out against it
Jews and PoC see rise in Nazis
beat it into the ground violently and never let them gain a foothold
Can you guess which side is gonna win?

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE CAN TAKE A JOKE STOP BEING MEAN TO US YOU LE SOYBOYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The absolute state of the alt-right.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

When glass was being produced, the unification of Ancient Egypt had just been accomplished. Literally niggers from the Nile and surrounding (and previously) hordes of darkies, with smatterings of tanned Levantines and proto-Nubians.

white culture protectionists in charge of knowing anything about world history

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

Idnt give a fuck about both but that doesn't stop trump from being a Jewish dick sucker and you being a bandwaggon dick sucker. If he announced Jerusalem as the capital of Palestine you would be praising him and calling him a based kike destroyed because you are pathetic drone.

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

t. soyboy who invented "trigger warning" and "safe space"

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

She must have a nice bakery near by.

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

t. federal agent advocating violence

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

checked

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

The alt-right hate blacks more than Jews.

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Thank you for completely ignoring my argument, once again /pol/ proves they are crybabies with a victim-complex

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

These videos make me feel really comfy and relaxed. Are there any more videos that capture this feeling that isn't a woman smushing bread in her face?

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

How do you explain the hieroglyphs of Egyptians hunting niggers?

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

MODS I'm pretty sure that one counts as pizza.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

MUELLER HELP DRUMPF IS BEING LITERALLY HITLER AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

Can we drop OP's topic, and just focus on the weird fucking asian eating stuff webms?

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

brown hamites fighting with black niggers. Niggers even one once but lost most of the time but they mixed with them

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Nazis didn't hate niggers.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

all these mad alt-righters bitching about subhuman darkies that have never accomplished anything (pls don't mention mathematics or trade or anything from before the 1800's where all my race realist youtubers like to focus)
whites are being displaced by refugees and hispanics/blacks
whites are being outbred
white NEETs aren't breeding and MGTOW is increasing every day
Jews, who prioritize putting their kids into STEM fields, fiscal conservatism and stable family units are increasing in terms of financial power
whites in shit holes like the Rust Belt and bumfuck states are going to get punished when an otherwise qualified and capable Republican candidate gets put up for nomination next election cycle, because Trump is incompetent and can't get anything in place to help them
but muh day of the ropeeee reEEEEEeeee Nazis will rise again and kill all non-whites (except for Asian women because they'll be subservient to me, just like those girls I paid in Roppongi who wouldn't look at me while I slept with them)

lmao the absolute STATE of "white" Americans

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

Wasn't that fake? None of the alt-right there knew him or something like that

If he was real alt-right he would have been running away instead giving an interview

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

No I wouldn't bitch stop making up arguments

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

You don't have an argument and you don't care about the law. You are advocating violence that is in violation of the law and attempting to rationalize it.

Free expression should be defended, illegal violence should be condemned. Very simple

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

well /pol/ did , one year they support hamas and another year they support bibi , pathetic faggots

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

/pol/ is full of Muslims, its where a lot of the antisemitism comes from

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

face so flat its a perfect rolling pin

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

EGYPTIANS

WEREN’T

BLACK

YOU

WAZN’T

KANGZ

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

watching these videos
first reaction is curiosity
opening more
second reaction is confusion
opening more
third reaction is amusement
opening more
fourth reaction is arousal
opening more
fifth reaction is concern
opening more
sixth reaction is fear
opening more
final reaction is existential despair
Bread saga

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

Cleopatra looked exactly like Zoe Saldana. Fact.

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

REEEEEEEEE GREEK REEEE

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

mathematics
trade
News flash: Arabs and Persians aren’t black

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

all these webms
hahaha
wat

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

sorce plz

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

unironically saying we wuz kings
fucking americans, I swear

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

LITERALLY

GREEK

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

They are darkies.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Behold.

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

Yeah, Trump has a pretty distinct voice and there's plenty of people who do an excellent job of mocking it. This voice acting was shit tier. Feels like some writer thought his friend did a "killer Trump impression".

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

this one just isn't comfy at all. that toast is probably crunchy instead of nice and soft

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

But they’re not Africans.
No one is disputing that major civilizational advancements came before the rise of Europe.
But sub—Saharan africans contributed nothing

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

not really
They're just not white.
Learn 2 racial hierarchy

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Wrong, drumpftard.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Yeah, I was excited for Trump winning because it'd be so easy to mock him and his actions. But mainstream media just loves doing the same crappy jokes. Can't believe they underdelivered despite Trump being a walking punchline.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Persians are aryans

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

1 second in
a city slicker gets in a fancy german car

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

posting some fat literally who
t-that will show them!
Libshits everyone.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

why the fuck does this turn me on?

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

tfw the only reason you're still in this thread is to find out more about this bread smashing camwhore

This shit will haunt me.

Aaron King
Aaron King

Why do you keep reducing it to Sub-Saharan Africans, you spastic? You're also narrowing shit down to the group of people who invented metallurgy and pretty much revolutionized medicine for the Europeans. WE WUZ DIE KUNGS OF YURUP

Parker James
Parker James

This. I know this fact isn't very nice but what good will come out of this if you retards start to change history so blacks and soyboys don't feel bad?

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

It's so SORDID, but not.
We're getting contact arousal from over-exposure to some paypig's weird kink.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

there are at least a 100 million people worldwide who fap to shit like this...

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

because nobody likes niggers user
it's not complicated

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

damn, I really didn't know that their cameras were already so much advanced. They really were kangz it seems.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

what good will come out of this

a diverse and tolerant utopia

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

The only people still concerned with black people are the mentally ill idiots that think "white culture" is a term that exists outside of their American echo chambers.

Leo Young
Leo Young

and yet we spend millions of dollars to support them for some reason

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit