I literally told a friend this was going to happen

Wasn't Mike a physical god?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gs0oqX1gKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gaaay
this was so predictable

That was predictable as fuck

Lucy's look of complete disinterest turns me on.

You know the drill

>It's not like I stopped doing Taekwondo while I was gone

what? was this ever established?

Wow, that followed the entry level rules of storytelling to the letter, great!

I can't wait for the next extremely standard plot point!

You're never gonna succeed.

The cycle of the universe will begin anew before that'll even happen.

GGs mike you played yourself without her touching or hurting you while you looked like a yelling idiot.

Probably during the early chapters that no one reads because of it being "napkin doodle" tier art.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'm going through a down phase just like my homie Mike

When he turns around, back to old pimp Mike or to Punished Mike, I will too

>I don't think that's appropriate anymore.

Oh wow she's become anti maddie

Why the fuck does the page look like someone slapped F.lux ontop of it?

Both Mike and Lucy took martial arts classes.

its why they're so stronk

Those are my favorite chapters and I don't remember formal training ever coming up.
She's just kinda always had a knack for beating people up

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gs0oqX1gKY

he's gonna become "giving a 12gauge a BJ" Mike at this rate.

is daisy two faced? She expressed anger with lucy in front of mike for being a terrible friend and even admitted they weren't really close but acts like her friend in front of her.

He's in a bad shape

But he's no Lucy

Yeah she kind is when it comes to her feelings for Mike.

Abbey is a shit but no one deserves to be taken along a farse. She also sucks up to Mike just because she wants to fuck him.
She's not a good person but even then she's better than most of the cast

She's like a career politician.

Flip-flopping all she can.

Good times ahead

>But he's no Lucy

You make that sound like it's a good thing.

She wants to be friendos with both, but puts mike above lucy if there comes a conflict. She's probably too naive to notice that what just happened was mike losing his shit because of Lucy's autism

It's an excellent thing. Lucy is a shit

Oh hey, believable body proportions, long time no see.

shut up mike

>Lucy's autism

>fuck off you parasite
>lucy fucks off
to
>WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU HIT ME LIKE YOU USED TO!!!

Also mind games

>Lucy is a shit

>no arc where mike gets depressed from some shit and tells Daisy to fuck off because she just wants his D so she has to prove him otherwise
All we're gonna get is autism power hour with Lucy and mike staring predictable plot lines

fuckin' cute

Also I'm glad the teacher recognized there were shitty mindgames afoot.

>bringing back shit from fucking volume 1
lolwut

>Lucy making Mike look like a tard

that's my girl

So how fun it's going to be when the rest of the table find out Lucy despises them too, even after they showed her nothing but support and appreciation?

Why is Lucy such a terrible person and why the characters like her?

>stone cold ignoring someone out of spite.
>"HURR she's a sperg"

So Alejandro finally does something and Lucy punches him again? Is that what you're telling me?

>Lucy hates people

yes

that's why you buy the people you hate gifts

oh look, it's Hillary Clinton and the midget, the two worst female characters

She means they'll likely question why she's hanging out with augustus. She clearly still likes them...aside from green eyes

Lucy and Mike defeat Alejandro with the power of friendship

and karate chops

One side is willing to make amends, the other is too autistic to agree to this. Let's also not forget that mikes the only person outside Lucy and Aug that knows she attempted suicide so it's super heavy on his mind

the "they will stop talking to me when they find out I hang with you" sounded way more like an excuse to not talk about it. Checks how she changes the mood when she says it. It's clearly banter.

explain the line, then

Probs because they pretended everything was OK when Mike was visibly upset at her pre-december.

Mike is only making amends because his waifu Sandy told him so.

So what? What do you think they could do? They're not the Pope, if any of them tried to meddle they would be told to fuck off

She's friends with an accused attempted rapist of a girl in her circle of friends.

She figures they'll drop her once they find out.

After his GF had to make him.

If you honestly thought his proposal to talk shit out after the play was all sandy, you must be dumber than bricks

You saying Mike is Trump and Abbey is Mike Pence?

because that suits their behaviour

Even Daisy dropped this narrative already

>Lucy and Mike defeat Alejandro with the power of fuck'n

Fixed that for you

So...is she supposed to be going to organized practice sessions? Or does she know enough to train by herself?

This really is something that should be visible throughout the comic. I bet she wasn't training when she was seriously depressed which itself should be a signal to those who know her that something was wrong.

A brickwall makes more sense than you then

i guess i missed that part where he wished she was dead

No, I'm saying Sue is fucking annoying, that's all

I honestly don't understand the love she gets

>is told by gf that he needs to rethink things
>tries to apologize but it doesn't change Lucy's outcome

Hmmm

>Sue is fucking annoying

You're fucking annoying user

>wished

He was screaming all he could right in her face

>Mike x Lucy OTP again
>Lucy is karate badass chick again
>Alejandro (probably) coming back as villain
Wow, when people have been saying the comic's regressed they weren't kidding. It's picking shit back up from 10+ years ago like all that stuff in-between didn't happen.

Good

>let's forget how he saw her dead eyes the entirety of the play
>let's forget the flashback he had when he looked at her near the end of the play
Not saying he wasn't still motivated by sandy to apologize, but at that point he really saw the damage had done. It's an assumption, sure, but it's a safe assumption to make imo

>Mike x Lucy OTP again

When the fuck did this happen?

>an accused attempted rapist

Which is like the worst thing that can ever be

Don't forget Paulo dropping Lucy despite all the entirety of the Paulo show if that spoiler during the last stream was what I remembered

When it suddenly changed MikexSandy to seriously dysfunctional, made the comic revolve around Mike and Lucy again, and put out that chart that indicates that Lucy still loves Mike.

He was neither fully sincere nor capable of grasping the damage he did.

He should've self evaluated on how much he has fucked up beforehand.

>When the fuck did this happen?

Did you read today's comic? They're basically together canon now
:^)

I thought the chart said she mistrusted him

dunno about the chart but Lucy's actions so far show she is affected a lot by Mike

if it comes back to love we will have to see yet. I'd like to see it being pulled off

>all that yelling just for her to casually catch the ball

Oh mike....

>accused attempted rapist of a girl
How does anyone even know about this other than Daisy, Abbey, and Augustus himself? Lucy knew because she mocked Augustus over it. Did Daisy talk to everyone the next day about being "almost raped"? Why have no one ever reacted? You'd think Paulo-oniichan would be very angry and probably reproach himself that he wasn't around to protect her.

>that chart

Jesus christ why do people still cite this as a source for anything?

He should, I agree

But how often do you think "hmm I fucked up enough for someone to kill herself"

Mike has done a lot of shit but his regret is authentic and even if he said so to Sandy it's pretty obvious he didn't want this

Nigga just look at the art.

I refuse to believe Taeshi's even taking it seriously anymore apart from the fact it's their sole source of income.

It's so apathetic I'm surprised the Patreonbucks paying fools don't see it.

to be fair it did confirm Augustus and Jordan as friends/study buddies before said page came out

Are you saying it's bullshit? Plenty of the ancillary material for this comic certainly is but what makes you sure in this case?

Just go back to being friends and playing vg please

>It's picking shit back up from 10+ years ago like all that stuff in-between didn't happen.

Hamhands, Stabhand, and "Maybe I'll work on my comic if you pay me enough" all get lots of cash. There's always a little cult of clowns willing to prop up lazy hacks, it seems.

Except for Dobson.

Go back to bed, Suitcase.

>it's pretty obvious he didn't want this

I don't know user...His subconscious seems to imply he genuinely did want her dead

It also had a little heart.

>time to make him gaylo.
> Oh, and now he loves Daisy.
Stop retconning every time you change underwear, jeez.

And let's not forget Lucy 2.0 except fully hateful and lesbian, or a butthurt Bible bitch despite she wanted the breakup.

That was kind of clunky movement. Wanting her to "go way" somehow, or even to use the phrase "drop dead", fine, but he literally said to Sandy his problem would be solved if Lucy died. That's an extremely weird thing to say for something who isn't supposed to be a psychopath.

This is an interpretation based on the pic you posted, it's definitely valid but dunno user this would make Mike a really bad person.
Is this what the comic is going for? I don't know.

Maybe the pic you posted is the guilt talking to him, not what he truly desired.

>what makes you sure in this case?

The fact that it's not the fucking comic

It may approximate the relationships but how the characters actually interact defines relationships.

The askblog is also not canon despite it expanding upon the character's relationships and was made by Tae. If you think that Lucy has some opinion of Mike prove it with her actions or words, not some diagram that better fits with shit like pic related than the actual story.

A broken clock is also right twice a day, but all I see on it is shipperfuel that begs for money.

just look between Paulo and Mike

Welp, that was anti-climactic. Truly this gym class was some really low-tier filler.

He should sort himself out before trying to rebuild that bridge he napalm bombed

GEEEEET DUNKED ON GREY CAT!!!!

If Dave can take a pinch like that and hardly flinch then I pray for the poor soul who would ever piss him off. He would probably kill them with little effort.

This shit needs to stop.

Less circlejerking & halfassed effort and more GIT GUD

I agree

but no one in this cast is a mature, level-headed person.

Heck, I don't think most 20 to 40 year-olds nowadays have this kind of vision.
I think there's merit in his attempted. From all the evils he done the chapters before, at least it was something of a good nature

...Abbey should make david mad sometime :3c

At least the rest of the chapter moved things along.
>Mike overhearing how little Lucy wants to do with him now
>Paulo and Daisy becoming friends again
>Rachel reluctantly coming to terms with her relationship with Paulo

Word of god says he's the strongest and has the biggest dick

Retard strength is a hell of a thing.

>Wasn't Mike a physical god?
Lucy was always on his power level.
She's just lucky David isn't serious right now. His kung fu is best.