He was never very funny.

Decided to lay of the coke before his brain melted completely

everything

Ya know, whores say that.

80s ended

Hardly anyone made it out the 80s alive

didnt he pester some AIDS guy back in the 80s and pissed everyone off

Just remember the good times youtube.com/watch?v=tfZ9KTXK5sY

Chevy too cute for sexual repercussions.

Chevy blew Dan the fuck out in that voicemail. Called him out for the shitty person that he is.

Hes probably thinkin like. Whres my waif and familiy ... what kf I die here

His inner jew appears

That was my first thought

Sauce?

Comedy changed and Chevy failed to adapt.

Also didn't help that Dan Harmon is a dick who can't help but self destruct during season 3 of everything he does.

I miss the 80s style of comedy, these days its mostly referencing shit and then laughing at the guy who doesn't get it.
That was Chevy's problem with Community, the jokes became lame and his character went from out of touch to a gigantic dick.

Wow Larry looks like shit.

He didn't OD 30 years ago.

>Thank you, Judge. You know, there's nothing better at the end of a long day on the road than a nice warm glass of Hawaiian Punch.
Nothing, one of the finest comedic leading men in cinema history. He just got older, and thus, aged out of most parts appropriate for him.
youtube.com/watch?v=Apjvf9YNzEM

youtu.be/jXRf06GFMIc?t=22s
The context is that during a wrap party for Community, Dan decided to start a "Fuck you, Chevy" chant and tried to get cast and crew to join in with him, with Chevy's wife and daughter both present.

Chevy is /ourguy/.

Losing Chevy killed Community.

i am the biggest 80's caddyshack ghosbusters fan and i thought i would love nothing but trouble but i couldnt even get through the first third....

demi just gave me a massive boner while i was disgusted at her acting... maybe i need to give it another try.. i dont know what went wrong ... thoughts ?

Chevy was once a king of comedy and a very sexy man.

I could be worse, he could be Adam Sandler.

He's an asshole according to literally everyone

No clue. I'm a huge Second City / SNL / 80's comedy fag, and I absolutely love it. What are you thoughts on The Three Amigos or Funny Farm?

As my man George Orwell said, “at 50, everyone has the face he deserves.”

He got more and more bitter every year that the entire world stopped thinking he was a comedic genius at some point around 1990, because in his mind, he never stopped being the funniest man alive. It's been a downward spiral since then.

that movie's insane. really hard to find on dvd here in my country, but I managed to get a copy

I got a good HD torrent the other day

What is Sandler doing these days?

>Community
Chase has been a dick since his SNL days. Old age didn't soften him one bit.

this

Apparently he’s just a raging steaming piece of shit human being

The virgin Dan Harmon, The Chad Chevy Chase,

it really did, chevy was the absolute madman of the show both in and out of character, like having a klaus kinski on set

Nothing went wrong. Nothing But Trouble is a masterpiece and you owe it to yourself to give it another try.