"Carrie Fisher's dog reportedly recognized her while watching The Last Jedi"

ew.com/movies/2017/12/15/carrie-fisher-dog-gary-recognized-her-the-last-jedi/

"The late @carrieffisher's dog Gary just watched #TheLastJedi! He sat on Fisher's former assistant's lap during the film. She said his ears perked up every time she was on screen "

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/carrie-fisher-autopsy-cocaine-heroin-ecstasy-1202470282/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Using a dead woman to shill for a movie. That's a new low, shill.

Even the dog is a marketing tool

That's quite upsetting

That's nice

Guys I'm literally not saying the movie was good or bad. I'm just passing on a story that I found touching.

this is what he was wearing while he was watching.

These CGI approving techniques keep getting more and more eclectic.

>dogs arent retarded (like cats)
no shit

did he also recognize that the movie is shit?

They could tell because the dog immediately started licking the floor looking for spilled cocaine.

>Making a dog watch this abortion of a movie
Calling PETA, this is animal abuse

As much as I want to believe you, I know I can't. You know how these times are. Sorry if you're not a shill. If you are, go fuck yourself.

Maybe the dog just smelled cocaine and thought it was Carrie Fisher

This is sad

This is him watching the trailer

his name is gary fisher.

Fug I'm a bit sad now

>numales are dumb enough to believe a common pet is smart enough to recognize faces on Sup Forums

What happened to her nose?

BRUH WHY IS PRINCESS LEIA LOOKIN LIKE FIONA AS AN OGRE FROM SHREK LOOK AT DAT NOSE BRO

because guys she was getting high as shit til the very end. Did you guys not know this?

But it looked fine in TFA, could she seriously not stay sober for like two years?

forgot to post link

variety.com/2017/biz/news/carrie-fisher-autopsy-cocaine-heroin-ecstasy-1202470282/

>tricking a dog into believing its owner is alive
I fucking hate normalfags

Dogs don't recognize faces well, especially not on TV and in images, but they can recognize voices.

If true that’s cruel to that poor doggo

>tfw visiting your parent's house after a few years and the dogs still recognize you

Can we all agree that Carrie’s performance was absolutely dreadful?

Her voice was so shot to hell.

>We'll show this animal sound and images of it's late master so it thinks that it's master is still alive
That's a horrible thing to do to a dog.

ah fuck
anybody else remember "his" twitter account during her final days? shit was so sad

can someone shoop gary on a leash dragging flying leia across space? im shite at paint

Oh good. Maybe you her dog can recognize her tweets, because I can't.

>gary buried his face in his paws and sighed several times during the movie

I just shrug it off as her destroying her voice from yelling at Han over the years. I imagine they had so hardcore shouting matches.

RIP Carrie, ill always love your sexy feet and bondage bikini

>tfw when Gary Fischer leaks The Last Jedi onto pirate bay

>tfw going home to my fav pupper of all times during xmas

feels gud. I'm ready to see bailey. Sadly for me she is best at my moms, Dallas city life isn't for the pupper. it's not for me either, but I do it for shekels

>Only character from the original trilogy that doesn't get killed off.
>Kills herself off.

That's actually kinda sad... especially considering how confusing it must have been for the poor dog

Poor pupper ;_;

god bless her feet

That's really fucking cruel. Imagine being a dog, not understanding the concept of death and hearing your master's voice months after she disappeared for no reason, yet being unable to find her. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

"pupper" is also a term traps and sissies use for their "boipussy" aka asshole. IE: "my pupper quivers with anticipation when you talk about locking up my little sissy clitty in chastity and fucking my boipussy and leaving me sweat and covered in cum on a motel bed"

there's nothing better than a girl that knows she has sexy feet and a girl that also knows that most males LOVE when they use their feet for flirting and in sex. my gf always stroked me with her feet when i gave her oral. a non-footy gf, i might spend 5 minute with my head between her legs. A girl that rubs her feet all over me and "grips and rubs me" when my head is between her legs gets to keep me there until she wants the licking to end.

that dog is a jedi and must be trained in the ways of the force

HOLD UP

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

Guys, guise

Does this mean that bringing a doggo with you helps bypass the no-singles policy?

care to share how you know this?

>believing wat SJW feminists have to say

That dog's name? Albert "US Marine" Einstein

if i had to be in a movie with a cgi version of myself flying through space like superman i'd probably say fuck it and get completely strung out too

im really into chastity cages so i look at a lot of trap/sissy threads on b/soc and i heard the word "pupper" and it was cute af

Why would they do that? Dogs don't understand death, he just sees his owner on a little screen and thinks she's there but not with him

what the fuck?

>Albert "USS Liberty" Einstein

What did they mean by this?

i highly doubt that dog has the mental capacity to have an existential crisis. relax

Disney killed Carrie in her sleep.

animals arent conscious
go to school.

>feels bad man

i like to imagine carry in a comfy pajama version of her slave outfit doing some heroin to try to get comfy and quell some of the mental problems she had before bed so she could try to get a little sleep. Then she curls her cute toes one last time then fades off into a permanent sleep : (

Top Bark