Hmmmmmm

hmmmmmm

Haven't been an Overwatch fag in awhile. Does Tracer not age? I thought she was super young.

robbie rotten widowmaker skin when

>sportacus is tracer's mentor
>lazytown and overwatch take place in the same universe

Lazytown has cleared character motivation.

chu said she ages normally, blizzard just can't into drawing aging people

The skin's actually a Pan Oceania Fusilier with a different hat, but thats a thread for /tg/.

I BRING COOKIES AND HE BRINGS
NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G

Hey Buddy I think you got the wrong door is to 2 blocks down

Eating pussy reverses aging

It's the fountain of youth

You joke, but there actually is some old Taoist philosophy that said a man lost his life energy when he came, but could gain life energy from making a woman cum. So they actually wrote manuals on how to have sex where a woman had an orgasm, but the guy didn't.

It was a different time.

I think it was the other way around

Those both sound equally retarded.

> Many Taoist practitioners link the loss of ejaculatory fluids to the loss of vital life force: where excessive fluid loss results in premature aging, disease, and general fatigue. While some Taoists contend that one should never ejaculate, others provide a specific formula to determine the maximum amount of regular ejaculations in order to maintain health.[4]

> The general idea is to limit the loss of fluids as much as possible to the level of your desired practice. As these sexual practices were passed down over the centuries, some practitioners have given less importance to the limiting of ejaculation. Nevertheless, the "retention of the semen" is one of the foundational tenets of Taoist sexual practice.[5]

> There are different methods to control ejaculation prescribed by the Taoists. In order to avoid ejaculation, the man could do one of several things. He could pull out immediately before orgasm, a method which Joseph Needham termed "coitus conservatus".[6] A second method involved the man applying pressure on the perineum, thus retaining the sperm. While, if done incorrectly can cause a retrograde ejaculation, the Taoists believed that the jing traveled up into the head and "nourished the brain."[7]

> For Taoists, sex was not just about pleasing the man. The woman also had to be stimulated and pleased in order to benefit from the act of sex. Sex should not happen if one or the other partners desire it more. If sex were performed in this manner, the woman would create more jing, and the man could more easily absorb the jing to increase his own qi. Women were also given a prominent place in the Ishinpō, with the tutor being a woman. One of the reasons women had a great deal of strength in the act of sex was that they walked away undiminished from the act. The woman had the power to bring forth life, and did not have to worry about ejaculation or refractory period.

There's only one way to find out.

>women don't get tired when they cum
Ignoring all the spiritual shit, there are multiple ways women can cum, some make them more tired then others. Are they doing tantric sex? Is that what this is?

NOW LOOK AT THIS NET

>were

Wrong board, shill.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

of course only Sup Forums cares about memewatch
its poetry

>ancient Chinese nofap

Top kek

Then I cant even fathom how Hugh Hefner would look without it.

Shit-post guild is active. Report their threads.

He'd be dead!