What are your opinions on the political youtuber, Lauren Southern?

What are your opinions on the political youtuber, Lauren Southern?
youtube.com/watch?v=6Xpilvd4B1E&t
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q&t
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/769142504637726720

Note to janitor: this is considered Sup Forums related now according to the mods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng
youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this Sup Forums? Where are all the star wars threads?

>she's been stretched out by black dick

Pic has been debunked numerous times, try again shill

Just because "the left" is a corporate joke doesn't mean I have any interest in conservatives, so just give up already - Ingram, Davis.

story behind this? the only think more sexy than a female in chastity is a femdom female keeping her cuck in chastity while she keeps the key on her anklet while she has sex with her bull and his poor little erections strains against the cage.

a canadian voted for trump? what the fuck is wrong with leafs?

Is this device meant to prevent penises from penetrating her anus? Because mine might be able to fit through there. I can't tell for sure.

it's funny that at one time so many noble women were kept in chastity now there are literally probably over 10 millions males in the US/EU with their penis locked in a chastity cage for an overweight before that makes him suck her toes and cuckolds him.

>half irish half black

>caring about Lauren after seeing Jess
wew

Is a nice meme imo

Can you repeat that in English?

>But 100% Trump. Fucking Based!

little plastic cages get locked on 80% white males so they can't fap, sex, or even have erections anymore to increase diverse breeding.

Jew like Milo

How many people nowadays get the majority of their information from YouTube ecelebs? That's the impression I get from Jordan Peterson, Stefan Molyneux, Lauren Southern, etc. fanbase.

lmao as if the fact that she is a coalburner wasn't obvious from one look at her. fucking called it.

just lol at all the "le redpilled" redditors who donate to her patreon hoping she'll notice them for being "based" white, pale keyboard warriors defending her honor and Western civilization. they're actually funding her orgies with Jamals.

"no sweetie 9" black cocks only. it's ok user he voted for Trump. stop being an oppressive Muslim trying to control a free independent based Aryan woman."

>I never dated a Muslim guy, I was repeatedly BLACKED, there's a difference!

>implying irish subhuman genes wouldnt be the dominant one

the destiny debate was a fairly humiliating experience for her

youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng

>implying the irish are white

Muslims > white thots

like if you agree

what happens here?

Honestly, will Sup Forums EVER go away? Maybe the worst thing to ever happen to this site and that is saying a lot.

Sup Forums was Sup Forums long before these alt-lite faggots showed up.

>lel destiny is a manlet deadbeat molester
>if you're so for tradition and culture and family building where are you kids? how many kids do you have?
>w-w-e're getting a little too personal here!!!
everytime

how can one wipe their ass properly, with that on?

That Sup Forums is very much dead, it's just a stain on the site now.

>Maybe the worst thing to ever happen to this site and that is saying a lot.

Dumb reddit poster.

gamergate and donald trump were not good for Sup Forums

women having surnames ending in "sen" is fairly common in scandinavia actually

whose ass is this?

This is an actual excerpt from her book "Barbarians."

>inject literally aspect of media, up to fucking sports now, with retarded gay ID politics
>everyone gets tired of this being forced down their throats from all places and naturally have a negative response to it
>"F-FUCK YOU POL STOP MAKING EVERYTHING POLITICAL!"

when Hiro shuts this place down, they will all scurry back to re*dit at last. the smaller chans won't be able to support a million kekistanis posting asinine content every nanosecond.

NOT HER

this feels like a yuppie spewing out their opinion after taking their first polsci course

Here is another one

fuck off newfag Sup Forums is just what /new/ was and before that /n/, you should fuck off to reddit if you don't appreciate board culture

what the fuck is her problem?
did anybody here actually read her glorified pamphlet?

do beta men think she is woke?

that copypasta is right but for wrong retatded reasons

>""""board culture""""

>I dont masturbate to them
>I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me

l-lewd!

>"Hitler was just a SJW"

anyone worth his grain in salt know's she's an eceleb roastie that should be ignored

cringe

reminder that it's not a real book since no publisher took it. it's using Amazon's "print your own book" service like printing your own coffee mugs or business cards. the tweaker who used to clean my building has an Amazon book "published" this way.

Jesus Christ you're a dumb cunt, cross board posting isn't 'culture', in fact outwardly discussing/spreading shitty board specific memes is the least Sup Forums thing you could possibly do.

"conservative" white women are bigger coalburners than liberal white women

EVERYONE knows this. except Sup Forums, which continue to worship these coalburners.

That's literally an average American right there.

Stop making threads about this disgusting fucking nigger lover please.

yeah but your criticism doesn't count because you don't have as many twitter followers as her and you're probably a bot too

t. r/The_Donald redditfugee

At least she has excellent taste in vidya games.

just stop user you're embarrassing yourself

has she addressed her coalburning yet?

it's Friday night. I think she's addressing it right now.

>6000 bane threads have been spawned from that image alone

>Without Nationalism we would probably still be at war with the Habsburg Empire
I don't even know where to begin with that one.

fuck off you dumb cunt, that's not cross board posting they were iterations of each other. Read some history and stop being a faggot.

She's a retarded conservative bitch that is just used as a mouthpiece to influence other retards. She's also a hypocrite.

Man, I hate Americans and their politics. So stupid.

She never said she dated him. Also how did a canadian vote for trump?

fuck off i've been here before reddit was even a thing. If i was from r/thedonald i wouldn't tell you to gas all the kikes

can someone tell me if shes a fake alt righter? so shes b een fucking black guys all along?

saying something has been debunked, does not mean it has been debunked

Pretty useful pic, you can see right away which boards are still unique communities with history and culture and which ones were overrun by the hivemind of frogposting 9gaggers.

Reminder that any woman who claims to be for western society but is not married and is without children can be disregarded.

>fucks niggers
>"fake" alt righter
>fake

oh you poor naive babby

absentee ballot you mong

wait, doesnt it say the same for you if you dont have a wife and kids?

Who is a real alt righter? Stephen Crowdar?

what's the story behind the /biz/ top pic?

Meanwhile, when Destiny thought he could take on Jim...

youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw

Isn't Crowder a fucking neo-con?
I don't there is a real public alt-righter.

I don't claim to be for western society. I'm a degenerate neet riding the ship down.

did she get btfo?

Our God And Saviour Donald Trump!

any young woman can get a husband without doing anything. in fact it takes conscious effort to reject romantic advances from guys and instead pursue the coalburning party slut lifestyle.

>all those boards that are just pepe and wojak
What the fugg happened
/biz/ is pretty funny though

Jews rule everything, from the far-left to the alt-right

It is because they are the master race

enjoy the ultimate truth

who the fuck knows anymore

According to Kraut and Tea, a French biologist is the king of the alt-right.

The liberal faggot of Sup Forums is a burger... hmmm

disgusting repulsive soyboy spergs that squat in rundown basements like this

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

Look at this goblin, he has literally 1 pair of clothes and lives off foodstamps. THIS is the "master race" that the Jews are meant to fear.

daily reminder that Sup Forums banned sakurafish

Mr. Mediocre has not made a single point yet. He blurts out painfully unfunny memes in a radio personality voice. And it's awfully rich to make nonstop ugly/manlet jokes when you use an avatar as your profile pic and never once appear in front of camera.

>"So, uh, maybe you might, uh, need a booster seat to reach the keyboard, huh"?
That is not winning a debate.

/biz/ is horrible for discussing it's actual topic which is business. but its great for the crypto memes now

do more girls or males wear in chastity?

I'm pretty sure people just use iris heart threads to berate other peoples investments.

>all those unfunny edgy memes from InternetAristocrat

jesus christ, is this the savior of the white race? He sounds like a 16 year old kid in a black hoodie

>reddit mods

weev is unironically a mentally ill 100% Jew. prison broke him. he probably got raped by niggers.

Wtf is an "alt-righter" and I'm being serious. There are plenty of those that self identify as alt-righter from moderate libertarians to full on neo-nazis. Does someone dating interracially prevent them from being "alt-right".

dumb arkies

>youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

>eceleb shit
Destiny's retarded in his own way.

Have I found a genuine Desticuck fanboy? Jim wasn't trying to win anything when he was calling Destiny short on that livestream and triggered the fuck out of him, but he did win when he managed to get Destiny to advocate for an Iraq style invasion of Mexico in their debate like the blithering neoliberal retard that he is.