If they asked him... could he save it?

If they asked him... could he save it?

Other urls found in this thread:

herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wars-was-born-a-long-time-ago-but-not-all-that-far-far-away-in-1972-filmmakers-george-lucas-and-gary-kurtz-wer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All the good characters are dead, so no.

>stab him in the back and kick him out
>things go to shit
>OMG GEORGIE PLS COME BACK WE NEED YOU

If I was him, and if they did ask me, I'd tell them to fuck off. It's their mess now. People will remember the OT for ages, the ST will be forgotten.

No, it would just turn out like Justice League

Star wars has always been saved FROM Lucas. The prequels were a result of him having too much control. Star wars is better than ever.

When will Sup Forums stop pretending the prequels were good in order to make the new ones look bad? They were absolutely terrible.

Why doesn't he just make something new, it's not like he doesn't have time or the money. Oh that's right, he's a fucking hack. Quit being delusional.

Damn you're right. Lucas would have nothing to work with, much like Whedon could barely salvage anything from Snyder's fuckups.

>the ST
The what?

I dread the possibility that my kid might one day be a "star wars fan," but only watch these movies and think of the OT as corny and outdated

sequel trilogy.

>that my kid
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lucas has never made a good movie, so no

They shat all over his and painted themselves into a corner, it'll be bad no matter what and it'd just be a convenient excuse to blame Lucas again. Let it burn.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

This, it's too late

No.

In fact, TLJ fucking FEELS like it was written by Lucas.

>what if force ghosts could make lightning bolts

I'm sorry, George ;_;

That's what it is. Why the animosity?

Nah. TFA could have been a Lucas film. TLJ was openly and rightfully trashed by Mark because of the way Rey and Luke were handled. It made no sense.

>Someone actually believes this shit

You know the Last Jedi was terrible when it makes you start looking back fondly at the prequels

You manchildren have been on a nonstop 20 year long temper tantrum since the prequels and now you think I'll came back???
Die all of you faggots, die slow and painfully.
You OT fags are worse than niggers, you ruin everything.

Because no one knows what ST is. I thought you were talking about Star trek. You faggots need to stop abbreviating everything.

No. It is isn't.

The movies are shit and introduce nothing new.
The video games are the worst it has ever been in.
The books are too.

The only thing that's better than ever is the merchandise.

Why are you so angry?

Kathleen pls go...

We're in a star wars thread, the hot discussion is star wars. PT has meant prequel trilogy for over a decade, ST would obviously meant ST in this context.

Prequels weren't that bad, they just were executed badly and Lucas need more people telling him that shit didn't work like he did in the original movies.

Mark Hamill was right when he said the Disney movies are made by children, they're fucking shit-tier fan-fiction.

truly this

i would be laughing my ass off at the unpleasable rancorous fanbase's suffering at the sequel trilogy if i was him

>Star wars is better than ever.
Disney better be paying you.

He's right to a degree. The original trilogy had balance. There were enough people to reign him in when he went overboard.

With the prequels he went full retard. Now that's he's gone people have no fucking clue what to do with the characters. They should have used his ideas.

It's a little bit of this, and a little bit of melancholy at seeing the mutilated remains of my life's work paraded around to thunderous applause. Complicated feelings. What really gets my goat is that the directors handling these works claim to be fans of my films since childhood. Their absolute failure to understand the characters, the universe, the way it all rhymes, makes me wonder if I ever really reached my audience at all.

Lucas was still heavily involved in the OT, just because he didnt direct ESB and ROTJ doesnt mean it was people reigning him in. Fuck this retarded RLM revisionist history. Spielberg and Kasdan were the ones who pitched some of the most retarded PT ideas like Yoda using a lightsaber and midicholrians.

ST could literally mean anything.

I would honestly like to see them use George's ideas and have him like a consultant to a talented director and writer.

Only retards look back fondly at the prequels.

Never. Nothing but contrarian niggers round these parts. Get used to it.

He was reigned in. If he had his way, light sabers would have been called Lazer Swords. Alec Guinness and Harrison Ford changed shitty dialogue and did what they wanted. They encouraged everyone else to do the same.

In the prequels all the actors just obeyed him no matter how bad his directing or writing was.

to a retard with no deductive reasoning skills, sure

yes

>could he save it?
he'd have to get carte blanche with the script and directing... yet, that was the biggest pratfall with the prequels -- Lucas running amok, surrounded by a bunch of obsequious yes-men

I think you'd need KURTZ of Speilberg - the former, rather than the (((latter))) - back as his foil / parole officer, in order to have any hope of the franchise returning to its 2.5 movies worth of glory days

herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/star-wars-was-born-a-long-time-ago-but-not-all-that-far-far-away-in-1972-filmmakers-george-lucas-and-gary-kurtz-wer/

>You know the Last Jedi was terrible when it makes you start looking back fondly at the prequels

tfw The Faeces Evacuates already did that for me

If you have a kid just show them proper if they are interested. The first thing they see should be the OT period.
I mean hey man I don't give a fuck about Star Wars at all anymore, but that's the answer I have for you.

>what is context

No it could not dude. It never could.

Sequel trilogy is probably the dumbest term some faggot on Sup Forums ever tried to coin.

>I hate prequels
>someone else likes prequels
>REEEEEEEEEE 20 YEAR TEMPER TANTRUM REEEEEEEEEEE NOBODY CAN LIKE THEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION REEEEEEEEEE

>Star wars is better than ever.
I hate you so much even if you're trolling

OT fags are worse than niggers.
They ruin everything

The accumulated filth of all their sequels and anthologies will foam up about their waists an all the directors and producers will look up and shout "SAVE THE FRANCHISE!"....
...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."