What are some films where the real good guys win against the bad guys pretending to be good?

What are some films where the real good guys win against the bad guys pretending to be good?

youtu.be/LFhT6H6pRWg

based pajit

>there are people STILL posting that stupid fake Portuguese image

lol. also, netflix got caught throttling themselves

Minority Report maybe?

God Bless Ajit Pai

Is he /our guy/?

That's pretty funny

They're saying he sexually assaulted someone now
On one hand he's a pajeet so I believe it and the on the other seems like anything to win

I actually kind of love how patronizing this is

He knows that nobody actually understands what is going on

What are some films where the Sup Forumsbabby makes a thread what, four times now, and STILL can't come up with one single argument in favor of a thing he memes about?

Net neutrality isn't magically reinstated if he's a sex predator retard. It's probably actually true.

But the libbys like it!

I support this based pajeet because it's funny. The internet would finally get rid of cancerous redditors and soyboys because of his actions.

>The internet would finally get rid of cancerous redditors and soyboys because of his actions

dude you're retarded, redditors and soy boys have the most money to spend on trendy shit, chances are if the internet did get more expensive because of this they would control it even more.

Yes

imagine being this fucking stupid holy shit hahahahah

Reddit is more mainstream than us you idiot it's more likely Reddit will thrive and Sup Forums will get throttled to fucking hell. If the eventual package distribution that's sure to come even allows access to Sup Forums.

Reminder that Obama appointed this faggot

>the eventual package distribution that's sure to come
Lmafuckingo

Is getting rid of bad content really such a bad thing though because it's not.

Care to explain, my based pede? I wasn't aware that net neutrality came back if pajeet was a diddler. That's a strange clause.

holy fuck you are so stupid woo lad

Redditfags on suicide watch. BASED street shitter

Hell

The package system is never happening retard, and latching onto that strawman is the only thing Sup Forumsbabbies are capable of arguing against. Stop being a walking strawman.

Honory white man along with Armond White. The tears he mined yesterday on reddit were glorious.

Whoa, amazing arguments guys. Who knew that all we had to do was accuse pajeet of rape and then we'd get NN back.

>there are people who actually complained that the FCC ruled to remove government control from the internet
millenials are such short sighted children who give zero fucks about liberty and freedom

shut the fuck up lmao

Quick, redpill me on repeal. What's literally one single benefit for anyone who isn't Comcast or Verizon?

Whoa... so this... is the argument making power... of a fucking epically based redpilled Sup Forumsack.

More competition, less government interferance and helping internet and ISP monopolies, more innovation, less technotyranny from websites like Google and Twitter, it's a huge win for America

You claim yourself to be conservative.

Give the Internets to the government to delve amongst whom ever lobbyist sucks their dick

Jesus loves you?

My god, the based pede just keeps making arguments. It's uncanny how he's able to juggle so many complex and well researched thoughts.

but dont you guys have fucked isp's with almost a monopoly on their respective areas

also what do you make of the confirmed fake pro-repeal letters that were supposedly sent to congress members?

In 2007 that'd be likely true, but in 2017 where almost all internet traffic is basically dwindled down to like 10 sites it's fucking coming. It's incredibly practical now. If you don't think Verizon is going to jew Grandma out of extra money so she can use Facebook you're an idiot. NN was formally enacted specifically because companies, Verizon most of all, were starting to walk the line on what is and isn't acceptable.

>Give the Internets to the government to delve amongst whom ever lobbyist sucks their dick
There are more companies actively lobbying for net neutrality than against you reddit sheep. Grats on shilling for free for them, I'm sure Netflix can use the money instead to make more great programming like Dear White People and Amy Schumer specials so you need not worry about that.

nothing really. nothing really bad happens without NN either. this is just another case of americans thinking they're center of the world.

NOOOOOOOOO VERIZON JUST OFFERED ME FREE STREAMING CONTENT BUNDLED WITH MY MOBILE DATA PACKAGE THIS ISN'T FAIR BROS

based hindu

You don't believe that trash. Go ahead and stick the final sword that was America.

Let's say you an upstart ISP company. You want to provide an option to your customers by blocking youtube and netflix but lowering price drasticly (since both youtube and netflix take up a lot of bandwidth). Most people want youtube and netflix so they will stick with a major telecom company but there are some who might want a cheap internet option and don't give a shit about netflix or youtube.

With the rules in place now, you can't innovate or work on better solutions to offer alternatives to the current ISPs, you can only compete on the same level of comcast, and comcast will always beat you there.

Based. Americans are SEETHING and the rest of us get to watch them fuck themselves over while this madman pajeet merrily dances circles around them.

Based P.Ajit.

Go ahead and list all the companies that are lobbying for net neutrality and all the companies that are not

You are basically saying you are being a corporate shill while shilling for corporations like Netflix, Google, Facebook and Reddit, all of who don't need your free shilling.

to be fair all that happened when ISPs got free reign here in the UK is slightly more expensive uncensored alternatives that are better popped up out of nowhere and created businesses

You're kidding right? There is no competition in many, many fucking towns across America due to area monopolies. I don't even get the speed I fucking pay for and you think it's in my best intrest to let them have more control?

That image is naive at best. It shows a lack of understanding of basic economics and how businesses think. Monopolies are born out of government contracts and were settled with no regards to NN. Repealing NN will do literally nothing to break up local monopolies. 58% of Americans have access to at most one ISP, and that number won't be decreasing because major companies have to bribe ISPs for bandwidth. Innovation was possible with NN in place, and again won't see any benefit from its repeal. As for Google and Twitter, et al, you're just passing the buck onto different corporations and allowing them to shit all over you.

To rephrase the common anti-NN creed, all of those problems you think repeal will solve were problems before NN was ever put into place. All repeal has really accomplished is letting ISPs take under the table cuts from companies that make products and services.

SEETHING

BASED BROWN MAN
We based Magapedes support him, only racist LARPing Nazis and libtards don't.

I would like to freely source the internet for my needs, without dealing with Uncle Sam in my business.

Richard Nixon is rolling in his grave.

That's an issue for the local government, go be angry there why does the federal government need to interfere with local politics. Maybe stop voting in your corrupt liberal mayors and councilmen who give sweet deals to Comcast so they can shelter illegal immigrants and give them settlements

I like our guy pai because he shits on netflix, google, normiebook etc. who do way more to control what's on the internet than comcast who also suck in a different way

>Don't have a reply better whip out a buzzword!

45 / 9 / 24 / 1

is the job market really so bad that paid shilling is a legitimate source of income for some people?
I really wish they'd commit suicide - they're doing more damage to the world than good

Comcast is based. Fucking /ournet/.

Holy shit another home run for the epic fucking kekistani. I need to learn from your amazing techniques, man. How do you do it?

It's Portuguese?

>Sup Forumstards come on Sup Forums and shill for literal corporate plants

>Sup Forums is now against net neutrality

Anyone else realizing they've been oldfagging for too long?

More than an entire day to find an argument to that line of thinking and you reply with nearly the same post, even after getting BTFO last time.

Are they taking away space from your RT and Sup Forums celeb threads?

I hate my representatives so fucking much.

this isn't even a board I frequent, but it's pretty pathetic either way

>who do way more to control what's on the internet than comcast who also suck in a different way
Except this doesn't stop them from doing that. Now you can have them fuck you in the ass while comcast shoves its cock farther down your throat. Congrats.

>HE'S JUST LIKE ONE OF US!!!11

lol that was my first post. You just called someone that's for NN an idiot just because he doesn't believe in your hyperbolic scenarios. You cunts are just becoming more unhinged and it's not helping you.

go ahead list an argument, has net neutrality stopped ISP monopoly when Obama enforced it? No? Have your speeds gotten better?

Is the internet better now than a couple years ago?

You guys are directing your anger towards the federal government for your ineptitude over electing your corrupt local politicians instead of working there for ISP solutions, if anything net neutrality has entrenched the ISP that hold you now. Am I wrong or do you feel more free?

I feel like I stepped into a parallel dimension where everything I know is wrong.

Sup Forums is contrarian. if you were as much of an oldfag as you claim you'd know this

r/the_Donald ruined everything

based pajit

I love Ted Cruz. I hope he's president next instead of pence

Delusional of grandeur. For or against. Give me your home address..

He sounds like a smart guy. Has any redditor actually debated him?

Based rato always brings some hot bantz.

do they regret making images like this now??

It's good to show contempt for your audience.

Zodiac killer strikes once more.

I'm an Ausfag so I don't have a side here but he absolutely btfo r*dditors so bad with this and there is nothing they can do to get him back. I have to respect him here.

Also I don't get why people care so much anyways, deregulation is good.

We are Keked untill the end of America.

Keep that in mind when you fuck about on Sup Forums, hell, a quarter of them are Russian.

Nah the tolerant net neutrality supporters only trash his smile, the way he "looks" and make photoshop images of him and make death threats against them. That's how people who support net neutrality argue.

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

>I'm just gonna call myself an oldfag. That'll give mecme credibility!

Sup Forums was always of little substance. Pure contrarianism, new friend.

>sounds

Because he's lying through his teeth about the actions of his own organization for the last 20 years.

I hope you do realize that, so long as even a simple email sent to a user stating something like, "We are going to eliminate your access to X, Y, and Z content, and throttle your activities in A, B, and C ways; you're continued usage of our service is explicit consent," that the FTC will have literally zero legal standing to do anything to protect a consumer.

That isn't even considering the FTC's dubious history of successfully investigating internet-related consumer cases prior to 2015 or it's ability to do so since then. It has not managed to redress, remediate, or even complete an investigation on privacy information cases against companies like Facebook and Google, and now we expect them to meaningful enforce consumer protection in a situation in which it will have virtually no legal standing to do so?

It's the nu/pol/ "magapedes"

The (((best))) thing

I voted for him in my state instead of Trump. Still glad of the end result.