We are the spark that will light the fire that will BURN THE FRANCHISE TO THE GROUND

We are the spark that will light the fire that will BURN THE FRANCHISE TO THE GROUND.

No movie in the MCU has an audience rating that low. Disney is on high alert right now.

They fucked up big with this movie. It was a mess. >They introduced Rose for no reason, but to give Finn an awkward love interest with no chemistry.
>Rey's parents are no one, and that came as a big reveal.
>Instead of Snoke being the big bad that is built up over the first 2 movies and dealt with in the 3rd(like the 2 other trilogies), he is killed without even putting up a fight.
>The big bad is still Kylo Ren and will be for a 3rd time in a row.
>That bitch with the hair lets everyone die without revealing her plan
>the bitch with the hair, introduced in this movie, is killed off as the big hero instead of using Leia for the same thing, and they are now stuck with an alive Leia and dead Carrie Fischer
>force connections everywhere, the first of which Luke can't see. Then he can suddenly force project himself across the galaxy to thousands of people at once
>quips
>Luke is now a jokester despite being built up to be a deeply depressed, grumpy man
>random monsters added into the backgrounds akin to the CGI edits of the OT

I'm sure there is a ton more I've missed. But it was a disaster.

From the director of Looper, the fucking Star Wars blooper.

Three movies in and they've already killed their goodwill. Seeing how little they actually cared about the series and its characters, they should have rebooted from the start. All you need is the name and lightsabers. But they couldn't help themselves and now they've done it.

>so this is how Star Wars dies...
>with a 93%...

Its nazi Sup Forums trolls! It couldnt be that critics are sellout and shills.

This Dawn of Justice-tier ill-will. It might not hurt this movie, though it'll hurt the brand down the line. Trolls didn't do this. Disney messed up.

Who cares? Not two billion dollas!

>critic reviews are what matters

>300 shills
>66,000 fans

Fugg I guess ur right! Imma go buy a yoda now :DDD

I said it right after TFA, the second movie would make or break the trilogy. TFA was shit but it's the introduction so people felt "well maybe this is just the setup for Luke doing cool shit, maybe this is the setup for kylo to not be a gay faggot, maybe this is the setup for Rey to have character traits, maybe this is the setup for snoke to be revealed as some horrific Eldritch abomination from beyond the deepest edges of space, maybe this is just the new hope of the series" this movie confirms that TFA is just bad generic movie it retroactively makes TFA worse

critic scores.

Amazing Spiderman 2 got "good" critc reviews but still killed a franchise.

Matrix 2 got "good" critic reviews.

Last Jedi has a low fan score. Franchise lovers hate it.

The third one is destined for low critic and fan reviews.

72.000 now

Is this is really a bot/spam whatever, then the audience score must increase or the user ratings must be FAR HIGHER than the number of the last movie. If neither happen then there is no conspirancy at all

>Low critic reviews
Probably, it is the third movie, critics don't have to worry about being banned from the premier

TFA got to be a bland rehash because it was the return of REAL Star Wars. TLJ didn’t get to build any anticipation, because there hasn’t even been one year without a Star Wars movie. It actually had to be good.

The audience isn’t as stupid as Disney wants them to be

I am kind of surprised by this my audience was laughing and clapping and shit

Look at my new Yoda :DDDD

>Chicken feet
>Not based penguin toes poking out of fat penguin ponch
RUINED

>Is this is really a bot/spam whatever
You know, I was going to call this the user score equivalent of "the reviews are bought out when they don't agree with me!" but then I remembered that at least that's been documented even once before. Citizen Kane might have been in the fucking 40s but that's still more evidence than the fucking "brigading trolls" argument

Haha a bunch of alt right trump Nazis think they can take down star wars? In your dreams bigots

Everyone who isnt a racist bigot loves the Last Jedi

watta?

No matter how negitivally fans react to the movie
it will make BILLIONS
and they will continue to make this movies. Continuing to strip away everything until there is nothing left but a hollow shell with the name 'Star Wars' slapped over it.

Give it ten years. One or two mediocre movies a year.

if the prequels couldn't do it nothing can

You should look up its initial media reception, not RT dumbfuck

>contractors...i mean CRITICS!

They don't care. All that matters is make bucks and RT rates it well. Nobody checks RT for audience score, few even click on the individual pages. Mainstream lacks the attention for that. They just go on and look at that bar to the left that lists the movies scores for the week

Movie is gonna make huge $$$, RT has given it acclaim. That's all that matters to Disney

>initial media reception
That's because William Randolph Hearst (the guy who the film is based on) actively tried to destroy the film. Quite literally actually. He owned the newspapers and had sway with the owners of the theaters. If he had his way he would have destroyed the film itself though he couldn't get his hands on it.

>They don't care.
Which is why all these articles defending TLJ are being written, right?

>Movie is gonna make huge $$$
You are an imbecile. One movie is not enough. This is supposed to be a cash cow. Disney wants a cinematic universe with Star Wars. Pissing off you main audience is not a good move.

Episode IX is still gonna get made but it might effect whether or not we get 10,11 and 12. I hope they put the main saga on hiatus for a while and focus on cool spin offs. The Boba fett movie is apparently back on. Obiwan is set to begin production in January 2019.

I think they would benefit putting the main episodes away for a while once 10 comes out. Unless 10 is really well received again.

E;R's gonna have a fucking field day with this wont he?

to be fair Darth Vader really was the big bad for the OT. Sidious really only took that role on the second Death Star. Vader was the antagonist

I REALLY hope so. Thing is it might be too shit to make fun of. It's all too obvious.
There's funny shit and then there's just plain depressing. At least TFA had the fact that most people disagreed with him to keep things spicy

I just got back from the movie and my god Disney has managed to exceed my expectations once again at destroying star wars. Watching TLJ is like watching disney take any imagination or potential and flush it down the drain.

Seriously the entire contrived situation the rebels was in the majority of the movie is stupid as fuck.

That's what I'm trying to say though. Palpatine was around. And was clearly superior to Vader. But Vader was the bad guy until Palpatine had step it up a notch. And you feared that motherfucker because he had that badass Vader under his thumb. This time, the guy they set up to play that Emperor role was killed by someone we don't really fear at all. And he was killed without Kylo having to show some superiority. It was just a massive letdown and it they have just made it a shit ton easier for the rebels to win.