Can we agree now that this was the best movie of the millennium?

Can we agree now that this was the best movie of the millennium?

No.

(you)

sure

Millennium? no.
Decade? no.

No, Sup Forums can't agree on anything.
But you and I both *know* it was among the best movies of the decade - and it gets better with every shitty sequel released that fails to live up to, or respect, its predecessor.

Year? no.

I would say it's definitely the best Hollywood flick of the year.

t.

Best ass of the last 30 seconds

For sure appbro!! It's keyknowwwXDD

No. It's not even the best blockbuster.

Yes.

What is?

The last ape movie.

Yeah but thats a shitty poster

That was second best to Kino Runner

>google "Watch blade runner 2 online"
>google "who plays Joi"
>google "ana de armas"
>google "ana de armas sexy"
>google "how to meet a celebrity"
>google "hologram technology"
>google "how to program"
>google "how to use c++"
>google "watch blade runner 2 online
>google "who plays Luv"

HELLO MY SOYBOY
HELLO MY GOYTOY
HELLO MY NUMALE CUUUUUCK
SEND ME SOME TEST BY WIRE
BABY MY BALLS EXPIRED

looks like Nintendo Power

Get Out was shit though.

It's probably one of my favorite movies of late but I wouldn't say best of anything but it's year.

XD

Genuinely the only film I intend to buy new in like ten years, might not be for everyone but for a fucking sequel to a movie from the 80's released in 2017? An absolutely unprecedented success.

It looks like a shitty fanmade poster.

That movie was garbage

No.
Best movie of the year though.

Best film of the year.
Calm down.

Best movie of the year so far.

Of the millenium? lol no.

It was good but not great. Best movie of the year but only because every other movie this year has been complete garbage.

Also is Ryan Gosling contractually obligated to be autistic while wearing a cool jacket in every movie now?

name one film better released since 2000

Yes, and I'll continue to pay to see him doing so.

Lord of the rings

But still, is 2049 is really great.

Fury Road

>won't win any awards
>some obscure jew-flick about jewery will win

Yeah?no

Easily in my top 5, personally.

My top 5 list is considered plebian by Sup Forums standards, though. They're in my top 5 due to personal reasons, though.

>Inception.
>Blade Runner 2049
>Batman Begins
>Equilibrium
>The Godfather I/II

Blade Runner 2049 is particularly powerful for me for some reason. Despite how powerful it was for me, it was nothing compared to my mom. My mother is a HUGE Blade Runner fan. She saw it when the original first came out in the 80s and viewed it about eight times in the span of two weeks, which she had never done. She introduced me to it when I was around 11/12 years old, old enough to understand the surface level themes of it. It's pretty much in the top 2 for her (The Godfather I/II is the top #1 kino to her), so I took her to see this one.

She was engrossed in it from the start. During the Sea Wall scene, she actually grabbed her throat and leaned forward as if she was gasping for air; I had never seen that before. I actually saw her cry whilst watching the end of the scene. By the time we left the theatre, she was legitimately crying. I thought this was ridiculous at first, but it really impacted her. I was mesmerized by the film, but whatever I felt was magnified by about 20x in her.

She asked me to lend her about $200 bucks a day or so later (I did) and I learned that she spent the $200 on nothing but theatre showings. She went every single fucking day. Like, she didn't even get tired of it. When I say everyday, I mean every single fucking day -- Monday - Sunday.

She still lists Blade Runner as the superior version, but this one is clearly powerful and left an impression. It was the first time I've seen film impact someone so forcefully. Pretty surreal to witness.

underrated comment right here

I'd agree if they didn't try so hard to resonate the Bible. I really love the movie but Blade Runner is better

of the year? yep.

Sure why not?