Which is less shit?

Which is less shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least AoU is fun, which is the basic requirement all movies should have.

I honestly wasn't able to finish either.

FUCK. OFF.

I can re-watch AOU without feeling the urge to slit my wrists

One was silly and knew it was silly.
The other was silly and thought it was serious.

AoU, no contest.

AoU is a mediocre action flick. BvS is an absolute mess, barely qualifying as a real film.

Age of Ultron is a bunch of good scenes that simply doesn't work as a movie when put together.
BvS is just plain shit.

I actually don't hate AoU. Yes, the pacing is a mess, but I enjoyed it.

AoU is better. Still pretty shit though.

That's not even funny.
Burn in a fire WB.

doesn't matter how you phrase it retard

no one is ever going to like your shitty DC movies so just FUCK OFF

I never watched AOU, but I doubt that it is worse than BvS.

Both are better than Civil War

Batman v Superman is CapeKino

This

The reason AoU gets so much hate isn't because it's bad, it's because it wasn't even as close to as good as the other post-Avengers movies. Well that and the misleading ads.

I got mad when I rewatched the first trailer last year on one of my trailer binges

Don't think I'll be watching it again

AoU's downfall was its 10/10 trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

It was bound to be disappointing after this.

Age of Ultron just because, even though the cinematography and visuals are way worse and way more bland, the writing is at least somewhat entertaining. Me personally, I'd take "too quippy" over "too depressing". That's more of a pick your own poison situation though.

What the FUCK happened?

Age of Ultron has a much better villain at least. Even with his unnecessary quips James Spader's Ultron is a much more compelling villain than Eisenberg's Lex Luthor

Age of Ultron would be a pretty good movie if it got a director's cut. BvS needed one to be passable.

BvS is like dropping your keys into a broken toilet filled with shit and trying to retrieve them with no gloves on.
AoU is like dropping your keys into a 20ft high septic tank filled to the brim with the shit of humans and several different kinds of animals. As you prepare to dive in, you slip and land on some shards of glass, cutting you up all over, followed by you rolling on your side into the tank. You instantly feel how this soup attacks your cuts and how it pushes itself up your nose and into your mouth. You die drowning in shit while some faggots to the side quip about it.

No one told Whedon "please, tone down your smarmy signature jokes".

pretty sure you got those mixed up

They made a trailer for a movie that didn't exist.
People wanted to see that movie.
They saw something that wasn't bad, but wasn't anything like what they expected or anywhere close to as good as they thought it would be.

reddit response, also backwards

Age of Ultron was mediocre at best. BvS was legitimately bad.

That's backwards famalam

>INB4 I'm called a shill

AoU overall is a mess but there are individual scenes I like.

BvS is a bigger mess with fewer scenes that I could even tolerate.

The opposite..

I kinda liked both.

the only shill here is the retard who thinks BvS is somehow better than ANY movie let alone AoU