Mike Tyson Mysteries thread

Y'all hype for season three? Does anybody have a mega link for this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwPnFU4VIvo
youtu.be/EISqusaoJt0
youtube.com/watch?v=qlRawW--T24
mega.nz/#F!c8QxyAya!fm4DB5lZoVet_se89HrYpA
bro-mage.tumblr.com/post/110674021147/its-the-elastic-in-these-track-suits-theyre
mega.nz/#F!zoRxiZSK!prCZ-Wm4xc4lN5R9rL7HGQ
mega.nz/#F!Dk5R0T6Q!ps-SMfXt-Lq-Ct_2yf8GqA
mega.nz/#F!z8pxmIZL!uv1hY-wQm0pFVey2VHvzTw
mega.nz/#F!WhRFiaqB!kkKl1jPwKcXo8pcjaRgbKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love the credits tune of this show so much

youtube.com/watch?v=vwPnFU4VIvo

best cartoon being made today and its not even close

the writing is absurdly good and the va's supply top notch delivery, especially tyson. it's a particular skill to mix up words that clearly so people still know what you mean

so yes i'm very hyped

It's too bad they cancelled Black Dynamite though.

I sure hope Netflix is still set up to simulcast it in Canada.
It's really convenient when they do stuff like that.

>Aw man, another fenda benda?

fuck you Canadian piece of shit

Wait, this show hasn't been cancelled yet?

Why would it be ? It's bloody brilliant

New season premieres May 7th

!

maybe get a Hanna Barbara character to appear in an episode, something to juxtapose the normally grounded guest stars, could also go for a bit more fan service maybe some fetish fuel

>season 3

Source?

Can't link their Facebook page.

Thanks, I genuinely couldn't find the source after googling. Definitely hype.

Mike Tyson Mysteries is a good show to watch if you're waiting on the 1 Hour special of Venture Brothers that's set to premiere on Fall 2017.

Got more?

I don't watch Venture Brothers and don't care to.

Either they give us episode with Mike flying on a pterodactyl with a rocket launcher or we riot

honestly never watched it cause i feel weird that the public conscience has forgotten that mike tyson was a convicted rapist and it feels weird supporting a rapist? idk

Jesus was a rapist

Torrent,
Faggot.

So you're of the mind that someone who did something bad because of brain damage and did their time needs to be regarded as some villain for the rest of their life?

Damn, I guess elephants really don't ever forget.

I know what you're saying here, but the guy also went to prison and has also gone through a lot of rehabilitation. He's been out of the public spotlight for a long time and has been pretty self-aware of his image and past actions.

I get what you're saying that society "forgot about" his crimes, but dealing with rape and when someone is properly punished for it is a taboo subject on its own. Can someone be forgiven for it if they show remorse and worked to be better (and was punished under our legal system)? Can we still enjoy or benefit from their work?

There are sex offender camps living under a bridge in Southern California because the state doesn't know what to do with them when they get out of prison or mental institutions. They can't get jobs, they sure as hell can't get housing, and their lives are basically over because we don't want to think about them anymore.

I'm not saying you're "wrong" in not wanting to watch his show, but it's a question that's been on my mind a lot when it comes to how society handles this stuff.

Absolutely. Best AS show since Rick and Morty.

I think.

Which premiered first?

to be honest, if anyone is going to be forgiven over horrible shit like that, I'm glad it's Mike
atleast he understands what he did was fucked up

Makes me wonder if that user has ever wiki'd Roman Polanski

so no mega?

Look on TPB you useless fucktard, jesus christ.

Society is fucked.

Yes, I am full hype.

All good points.

Actually yeah, I am hyped. I didn't give it much of a thought at first but after catching a couple of episodes it really grew on me.

just this

>season 3
You mean Season 4

>Mike Tyson Mysteries is a good show to watch if you're waiting on the 1 Hour special of Venture Brothers that's set to premiere on Fall 2017.
Don't play with my heart like this

Do I?

Great taste my man

how can there not be a mega of the best show?!?

Not popular enough. There's not even MEGA links of The Venture Brothers, Chozen, Animals, Beware The Batman, Samurai Jack

yeah, I'm glad he repented and is a changed man and i don't think he should be barred from a career, but something about an ex rapist in the spotlight feels weird (not sure how to describe the feeling, like that same tv spot or all the deals he gets can go to someone who hasn't raped? idk)
roman polanski is a monster and i still like chinatown, but I'm not going to go support whatever movies he's putting out currently

When?

May. Thats all they said.

Source on the VB special?

mega link where

You say that but you do realize this is Mike Tyson right?

Without the context of this being Mike Tyson I guess that is a somewhat valid statement but if anyone in the world deserves or has earned the right to let past sins go it's that poor bastard.

His entire life has just been a series of moments where everyone around him, except the fucking notorious D'Amato has either abused him or used him and sucked him dry of everything he's worth and done every single thing in their power to ruin him.

His story isn't one of someone managing to get away with everything. It's a guy whose been literally put in the ringer and is finally getting help and recovering sort of trying to rebuild his life.

For fucks sakes even the story about why he started boxing is just depressing as fuck.

I still can't believe they gave a cartoon to a CONVICTED RAPIST.

And Mike STILL hasn't figured out that the show is making him look like a complete imbecille with no grip on reality

So you think they will finally make a joke about it, or will bringing up something related to his time in jail be crossing a line?

>So you're of the mind that someone who did something bad because of brain damage and did their time needs to be regarded as some villain for the rest of their life?

Yeah, exactly. You have any idea what the gravity of the charge of rape is? It's a very BAD thing. But this show is making it look like it's okay.

Tyson has a rap sheet of other criminal charges as long as his arm. He is NOT a good person

user, that post is making you look like a complete imbecile with no grip on reality.

OGOPOGO!!!

He's changed. Sure he's a Trumpfag, but he's changed.

They probably won't do it on the show because it would be too jarring considering the tone.

But fuck he talks about it constantly in his one man shows so who knows.

At least have him dressed up like Bison.
That's all I need.

HE

RAPED

A

WOMAN

This is not something that can be forgiven. He's a caveman. A pitbull that learned to walk. He bites off peoples ears. He is not a good person

DAMN! That old son of a bitch scared the shit outta me!

No, I'm the one who's right. You may have no ethics or compassion for rape victims, but some of us arent sociopaths like you.

Rape is bad. Period.

People who rape are bad. Period.

>He bites off peoples ears
Even Evander Holyfield forgave him for that and likes to joke about it with him. I think you don;t have much reason to hold it against him if even the guy it happened to is cool with it.

We can not hold on to sins of the past forever.
It would be one thing if he had started doing it again as soon as he got out, but he payed the price and atoned.

I don't know about you but I believe in forgiveness, and unless you personally know him I don't think you have much of a right to judge.

Not that I'm defending Tyson, but dude. This is Adult Swim.

They make jokes about rape and other unsavory activities all the time.

>Rape is bad. Period.
True.
>People who rape are bad. Period.
When it happens yes, but they can change. People are not the same forever.

>Even Evander Holyfield forgave him for that
Didn't they even make a joke about that in the 1st season.

Raped and beheaded.

I dunno, angry user seems to be proving that people can't change by being so stuck on their self righteous additute
>It seems your covered in mite bites...
>Mike bites? You should ask Evander Holyfield about that! Ha ha!

In that order?

Not
>Mysthories

>tfw you find yourself siding with Boco

Not necessarily.

Oh, ATHF should contribute fusions to drawthreads.

I dont give a fuck about whatever he did in the past, I'm going to watch this when he dies, and i'm going to shed a thug tear.
youtu.be/EISqusaoJt0

there are infact mega links of samurai jack. I saw them in the samurai jack thread just earlier today.

>this thread

Carol really looks like Steve there.

They're mostly troll links with annoying edits and watermarks. Someone's been labeling MEGA links as Samurai Jack episodes but they end up being Rick And Morty episodes.

That is Steve.

I'm a Christian. I have to have compassion for sinners in hopes that they can get redemption. Tyson is like a dog that's been abused by most of it's owners. He's viscous and downright scary, but part of me hopes he truly finds some peace and forgiveness. Not just forgiveness from the rape victim and anyone who suffered his abuse, but from himself.

>Someone's been labeling MEGA links as Samurai Jack episodes but they end up being Rick And Morty episodes.

Kek, this puts my April fool's stream joke to shame.

He never raped anybody, shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=qlRawW--T24

All Season 1 links I could find are dead, but I did find Season 2.
mega.nz/#F!c8QxyAya!fm4DB5lZoVet_se89HrYpA

I know, although I really did think it was Carol at first glance.

This is disgusting and I hate myself for asking, but you got sauce on that image?

bro-mage.tumblr.com/post/110674021147/its-the-elastic-in-these-track-suits-theyre

Thank you, user.

>Bro-mage

That's part of the joke you are missing.

Would it be better if he raped a man?

THANK YOU.

If anyone ITT has season one, PLEASE consider uploading it, goodnight.

FUCK YES

whatever happened to Tingle

Arrested for seducing men and cutting off their dicks to make minced meat pies.

Good. Samurai Jack-Off fags are annoying. I would rather deal with people posting "Wuba luba dub dub" all day than all these faggy SJ threads all fucking day over the same shit. Fuck that show and it's bad art. EVERYTHING is fucking pointy and squared off and it looks like shit.

mega.nz/#F!zoRxiZSK!prCZ-Wm4xc4lN5R9rL7HGQ

mega.nz/#F!Dk5R0T6Q!ps-SMfXt-Lq-Ct_2yf8GqA

mega.nz/#F!z8pxmIZL!uv1hY-wQm0pFVey2VHvzTw

mega.nz/#F!WhRFiaqB!kkKl1jPwKcXo8pcjaRgbKA

Went back to her home planet to take baths in hot jizz

You're truly missing out, man.

Is there a date for season 3? God I love this show, even though the first few episodes were so slow.

>Having taste this shit

Yet his show is great. Who cares.

May 14th.