Characters without good stories?

Is there a single DC/Marvel superhero or team who never actually starred in a good comic? I'm thinking of characters higher than D-list.
Picrel was my pick but then I remembered Ostrander's series.

Sup Forums lover her but i have no ideal why

Firestorm
Metal men
Carol Denvers
Amadeus Cho
Cassandra Cain
Kate Bishop

>loves her
Sup Forums just wants to hatefuck her

Iron Man and Thor

waifufags and lesbo-shipperfags.

Basically scum.

>I have never read Conway's run

You guys are faggots

Iron Man

Thor has entire runs of good stories. In fact, from the MCU guys, he must be the one with the best catalog.

I was about to say "good bait" but I saw Carol in there and now I don't know if you're baiting with an actual legitimate answer or just have a really shitty opinion but managed to get one right.

Or maybe that's the genius to your bait.

>Cassandra Cain
Fuck you.

Spider-Man.

Seriously.

>Kate Bishop
Eh, the original run of Young Avengers under Heinberg was a good book, even Wiccan was bearable.

Dick as Nightwing.

Like as Robin he at least has like four years of NTT and Robin Year One, as Batman he is Morrison's B&R and Black Mirror, and has a spy he has Grayson

Okay is pretty much the best Nightwing centric stories seem to get
Even NTT started to get more mediocre with and after Judas Contract

most DC superheroes haven't

Just because you know shit all about them, doesn't mean they don't have good stories, at least in regards to Thor.

I just tried to prove you wrong, but yeah, every story I like Dick in he's either Robin,Batman or Grayson.

Michellinie's IM is criminally underrated and absolutely a great run
Thor you're just baiting he's had multiple good runs this century alone

Anyone who talks about good "stories" don't actually read fucking comic books; they read the few TPB's that come out and pretend like they read comics as a while.

Characters do not have good STORIES, they have good RUNS with specific artists and writers.

Why so many Firestorms? I thought there was one guy who was two people.

you are autistic, runs are a series of stories you fucking idiot. Really just kill yourself, because your need to seem superior to others while not knowing what you are talking about is cancer.

Carol has plenty of good stories. That cover is even from one of them!

Iceman

What about the original 1960s run? That's a genuine question by the way I've never read it.

>Ostrander's series
Is not good.

Busiek's Avengers and Brian Reed's Ms. Marvel both gave her decent to good stories. Post-Captain push is significantly weaker.

It ain't good, retard.

Better catalog than Daredevil and Cap? Simonson is great but I haven't heard much praise for other runs.

I am talking about CAPTAIN marvel Carol, no MS MARVEL Carol

It has some weak points (the cold war stuff was done far better in Suicide Squad) but the Africa arc and elemental war were pretty good.

Daredevil's runs are ridiculously overrated and Captain America doesn't have one truly great run.

I'm just not a fan of making Firestorm a fire elemental, feels lazy, like it's riding on the coattails of Moore's Swamp Thing.

Fuck off, mouseketeer, Carol was horible as Ms. m=Marvel too.

Just how many more times is DC gonna ripoff this cover?

Yes and that cover is from one of her good stories as Captain Marvel.

>no great cap runs
>Engleheart's run
>Grunewald's run
c'mon user

single issues are stories hell, two page backups can be stories. The Kid that Collected Spider-Man is one of everyone's favorite stories and it's only a few pages long. There are also stories that can span multiple collected editions. The word "story" does not point out a normie.

Pretty much any popular X-men not named Wolverine, Jean Grey, Scott Summers, or Legion

Thor has had many great runs and has some of the most storied histories in Marvel. Iron Man is right though. His best runs could be weird or interesting conceptually, but they've never been "good." -t. Iron Man fan since the 80s

They're decent, but not great.

If we're including team books in the equation of "no good stories" I'd be hard-pressed to bring any character that has zero good stories.

Iron man punches below his weight for his fame, but I think he has some solid ones after the 80's. Hypervelocity, Extremis,

Dazzler and Psylocke

> Captain America doesn't have a single great run.

Brubaker did an amazing Captain America run

Seeley's run on Nightwing is quite good

>Cassandra Cain
>Kate Bishop

Nice bait user.

Spider-Man don't @ me.

This one was inspired by DC in the first place, and the origin of the pose comes from Pieta from 1499.

>that one firestorm with the crest of el on his chest

lolwhat

It's hard to point to a specific issue or arc but a lot of the X-Men under Claremont had a good long term story

>Sup Forums loves her

FUCKING KEK!

I actually mostly agree. Spider-Mans most famous stories are famous for being bad.

>Characters do not have good STORIES, they have good RUNS with specific artists and writers.

True only of Marvel.

>cho

Incredible herc nigga

>they have good RUNS with specific artists and writers.
that's called a story, user

I have a better question than the OPs:

Has X-Men ever done anything original?

That's not a better question at all.
The answer is yes and if you had even wiki-skimmer levels of knowledge, you'd know that.

>Captain Marvel's best creative team lasted all of five issues before Bendis scared them off

Same fucking character. You're being autistic.

>Gruenwald's run isn't good
I bet you like post 90s self serious fan wank cape shit.

Venom (Eddie Brock)
Jason Todd as Red Hood

They're fine as villains or supporting characters, but the stories of when they're main characters are mostly terrible

Also Tim Drake and Kyle Rayner. Mediocre solo stories, but have been great in team books.

That's like saying you're not talking about Kitty Pride or Shadowcat, you're talking about Sprite.
It's the same character.

>Jason Todd as Red Hood
this is so sad because i love his core ideal but all his comics are shit

Carey's X-Men?

Teen Titans

Hal Jordan and Barry Allen

Don't let Geoff-Senpai see this

>arguing about which comic "ripped off" one of the oldest visual motifs in western art.

>metal men
Wednesday comics

Green Lantern

New Teen Titans until it went full retard . Also I thought the OYL stuff was pretty alright

Cyborg

Dick as Nightwing

shenanigans
I tried reading it and it's like early X-Men without any charm
LoSH, Young Justice and Gen13 are DC's good teen books

>Kraven's Last Hunt
>most of the JMS run
>Tangled Web
>most 80s stuff
Open a cimic for once in your life user

>Kyle Rayner
Omega Men and post recharge GLC

Just give him a box of Hostess or cereal, and Johns will forgive you.

He is right about Kate Bishop.

No.

Miles Morales

Nightwing year one by Dixon is great when even get some deadman and supes. In general chuck Dixon nightwing in general is really good and his solo run with him trying to take down blockbuster is really entertaining

>Jason Todd as Red Hood
Under the Red Hood? They've remade it about 4 times so it can't be that bad.

Nightwing Year One is fucking terrible.

One of the worst Batmans ever, shoving Barbara in because MUH SHIP even though you know he'd be with Kory around this time, Titans are only in it for one splash page because he hates them because anything that isn't his is apparently shit, and McDaniel's art is fucking gross.

I thought it was good.

Kirby and Kirby again.

I prefer Kirby to Simonson. Past The assault on Hel, Simonson Thor just kind of sputters out- for years.