Best DC Story lines

What does Sup Forums think are the best comics DC has put out?

what a dramatic reveal

there aren't any

>Injustice
>Good

It's the definition of enjoying something ironically. It's ironically a masterpiece. Certainly more entertaining than most of the other shows and movies DC has been putting out lately.

>enjoying things ironically

Kill yourself hipster trash. Injustice is a great comic, it tells an unconventional story and the greatness comes from the over the top set pieces, and the tone of wacky edge.

It's great because of it's consistent inconsistencies and murder boner.
>NNNNAAARGH

it was glorious but the pacing died after year 2 or 3. writing got less stupid which made it just regular boring bad, instead of fun bad. very little story

its impossible to do anything ironically since you are still doing it. enjoying something in an unexpected/ unorthodox way is not ironical. you also can't watch things ironically and when you say things ironically its just sarcasm

Im asking what you think their best storyline are, not whether injustice is one of them or not. Cucks

Hellblazer. The whole damn series.

You gonna finish those last couple of panels? I wanna see some neck snapping

>Liking Injustice
Jeez, i bet you liked BvS too.

Injustice superman does NOT snap necks, he is a hero. He will throw you into the sun , punch a hole through your chest, and use heat vision to incinerate you though. I actually laughed when he chucked parasite into the sun and everyone asks what happened and he is like "I felt with him" and everyone pretty much knows

>Justice
>Kingdom Come
>Arkham Asylum
>All Star Superman
>Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?
>Watchmen
>New Frontier
>Killing Joke
>For the Man Who Has Everything
That's just graphic novels tho. Individual storylines are harder to name, but there's a bunch.

Everything under the Vertigo imprint is god tier. There's not one series that isn't golden.

What story line or arc is this?

This. Injustice is legitimately great for the reasons this user listed.

Sword of the Atom is great
the entire Wally West flash run
Emerald Twilight aint bad
Infinite Crisis
Final Crisis
Legion of Three Worlds
Wolfman Titans
Grell Green Arrow
O'Neil's Question
GL/GA Hard Traveling Heroes
Johns' JSA

>Certainly more entertaining than most of the other shows and movies DC has been putting out lately.
Way to put the bar on the floor of the lowest sub-basement.

"It's great because it's shit!"

It achieved great tier during the Green Lantern stuff in year 2, the rest isn't very good

>Sword of the Atom is great
A man of taste, I see.

everyone likes alternate universe stuff, weather that shit is good or not is another question.

unironically injustice. one of the best, maybe not a masterpiece but it's a batshit crazy world where all the characters from the traditional dcu kill each other over stupid shit, it's bold and goes farther with its characters

This. It's like if someone wrote a DCU story for an action figure line. Characters kill each other when it's convenient. Almost like a trashy Game of Thrones in a way.

>"enjoying something ironically"
>"It's ironically a masterpiece"
I'm being sincere when i tell you to go back to facebook.

>>Kingdom Come
>>All Star Superman
Which of these is better? Was considering getting one of their hardcovers for my brother's birthday.