Is anyone else glad he is dead?

Is anyone else glad he is dead?

He was right about video games.

Now every hipster dip shit thinks they are making art with thier indie point and click game about social problems. When people just want to play angry birds or some shit

Yes. Too bad the cancer didn't spread to his limbs.

No but he ruined movie reviews, pretty much every single reviewer LARPs as the next Roger Ebert

>bashed Kick Ass because it was morally outrageous to have Hit Girl get punched by a bad guy
Good riddance to this faggot

I thought people stopped giving a shit about him decades ago

no you can rip on him all you want but he would never had rated a movie "thumbs up" just because the cast had minorities in it and a woman directed it

Not glad but his opinions were shit

He hated both Raising Arizona and the original '54 Godzilla.
He can rot in hell.

why dont people like this get braces?
I mean im just a working middle class adult and even i had them for far less messed up teeth
they're like 5k why woldnt someone of this persons status get it fixed.
it looks like it would make chewing and speaking much easier for him given his current (not so much anymore) state

Yes he was a gigantic hack that would flip flop on films once they become popular

Fuck him

me too. fuck the poor. I am awsome

dude married a big black woman lol

fuck outta here

this

No, I'm not a petty faggot like you.

yes

S

I liked him better when he was with Siskel or Roeper on TV. He seemed like a different person in his written reviews.

He's dead?

Only for his sake. Now he doesn't have to review all the shitty movies that Hollywood is putting out.

Pretty much this
And this, also he hated Blue Velvet because of how badly Isabella Rossellini's character was treated or some shit. I'm not glad he's dead but I don't care that he's no longer alive. He was probably the most famous film critic and he was a shining example of why film critic's opinions are meaningless.

The thing I was most weirded out by was when he died everyone like RLM after rightfully shitting on his shitty opinions for years gave him unironic "RIP" tributes on twitter like it was a requirement to have respect for him or some shit

I never liked him, he always came off as slack-jawed for some reason.

He lost part of his jaw to cancer. He didn’t always look like that.

/thread

>among the 5% of film critics who shit on Fellowship of the Ring
>realise he's in the minority
>gives TTT & ROTK thumbs up even though the same things he hated about FOTR applied to those films also (not being a complete stand alone story being a major one)

Why anybody gave a fuck what this guy thought about movies when he couldn't even agree with his own opinions over time I have no idea

Mitch McConnell isn't dead.

No, he was right about "most" games.

Infocom's library is high art, and I will literally fight anyone who thinks differently.