Can anyone explain to me why Aku doesn't just do this to Jack? He ain't gonna dodge it

Can anyone explain to me why Aku doesn't just do this to Jack? He ain't gonna dodge it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DtTQ-8npkWY?t=182
youtu.be/GU5E9r87BaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rewatch Jack and the Zombies

Where's the fun in that?

The sword could easily split that ball, that's why.

>doing this barrel roll
>losing Jack out of sight
>when you return to your normal shape to look for his corpse you realise that he's already on your neck with the magic sword
>GG

Aku ain't stupid. He doesn't want to risk being defeated. Literally theres only one man on entire planet that can kill him and you are saying that he should risk getting touched by him.

If i was Aku i would just blow the Earth into pieces and move my tyranny to different planets. After all we saw aliens moving into Aku realm.

>He ain't gonna dodge it

Have you ever watched the popular animation Samurai Jackā„¢?

Jack would just Jump Good

Wasnt there a pair of aliens that didnt knew about Aku's existance and their world never made contact with Earth of the Aku controlled space?

>Aku-ball starts rolling at jack

>Jack says a prayer to his ancestors and starts slashing

>Slices apart the ball as it reaches him, being completely unhurt

Guy can deflect machine gun shots with a sword, he can slice a lot of times in a second. Just going at him would get Aku killed.

youtu.be/DtTQ-8npkWY?t=182

3:02

Plus getting slashed with the sword really hurts and Aku is not used to pain at all

This. If anything, deciding to wait Jack out to impose his rule again was a great idea. The time effects were not expected.

Jack is so familiar with Aku's maneuvers and shifting capabilities, nothing short of a complete darkness flood could trip him up.

Quite right, the flying prince and princess in season 4.

Greg's voice is fine, it's canon that Aku is mexican anyways.

youtu.be/GU5E9r87BaA

6:23

>Aku
>Admiting defeat

Leaving aside that would make for a very short boring story, i think its a honor thing, just like Jack couldn't use the portal to get back home while the monks were getting squashed, Aku can't just blow up the planet becouse it would deeply hurt his pride

But the main reason really is becouse it would make for a very short boring story

Jack has dodged worst. If anything, he just holds his sword out and cuts his way through

I was actually wondering about this too

given the sheer size of this attack Jack might not actually be able to dodge it, and even if he slashes at it and manages to hurt Aku, unless it's a straight up OHKO (unlikely), it's hardly useful if Jack ends up squished flat in the process

but I think what
mentioned is part of the reason - Aku knows the sword can hurt him, so he fights Jack substantially differently than anyone else

this means no big, reckless attacks that can take out an entire army when he doesn't have to worry about getting hurt in the process

and more calculated, precise blows that won't necessarily mean death or serious damage if they fail to land

Jack has gotten crushed under a 700 ton sumo wrestler before without a scratch, he is not that easy to take out.

Assuming Jack doesn't just rip a tear in the ball that he can use to avoid getting crushed.

his sword melts aku the second it touches him.

I mean Jack's durable but...
those tiny squares are 4-5 meter long tanks

I dunno what Aku's density is, but a sphere of water that big would be over 50 thousand tons in mass

Jack might be able to jump good over it.

This, too. An all out direct charge against Jack with his sword could potentially hurt him more than Jack.

Yet this poster also has a point. The inevitable magic sword stabbing would do a lot of damage but so would Aku in that form, especially if he builds up that kind of speed. It might actually be a good technique for taking Jack out with him, but I think Aku would turn into a small animal and run away before resorting to mutually assured destruction.

Ive always loved that aspect of Samurai Jack, where it's an outright fact that in a one on one fight, Jack will kick the SHIT out of Aku. Most stories has the villain either equal or stronger than thew hero, but against Jack, Aku can't do anything except lose.

The problem with that is Aku loses his shit as soon as the sword touches him, he cannot keep himself together if Jack starts cutting. Thats like trying to crush a mouse with your foot, and the mouse happens to have a nail that is glowing hot, I doubt you'd be able to actually step on the fucker when he's jamming that nail into your foot. It's the same for Aku, as soon as that blade touches him, it's gonna chunk him and it's gonna hurt, and Aku is gonna want to get the FUCK away from it. Plus thats assuming Jack would just stand there and let Aku crush him, Jack is much too agile for that, and he could very well just hurl the sword at Ballku and skewer the fucker

Also Aku has too much pride and cowardice for suicide tactics

>He ain't gonna dodge it

FUCKING, JUMP GOOD NIGGA, DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT

>Jack
the sword*

>vamonos muchacho
okeh

He'd cut him the fuck in half

expect that is Jack with the sword. Take Jake's sword away and Aku wins.

>Aku isn't really the embodiment of evil or even a demon, He's just a mexican in a world that wasn't ready for it.
weow

What I want to know is, what exactly was Scotsman's plan here? Immortal fucker has been top dog for thousands of years, and he thought 2 squadrons and his wee bairns were enough? Did Jack never tell him about the sword or what?

So the sword is made out of good, right? Why can Aku wield it unharmed but the blade hurts on contact? Do wood and binding not conduct moral substance very well?

>He's so surprised that his eyebrows go out
i cry errytiem

If Genndy is going by celtic mythology, Scotsman can only haunt his sword as long as he has unfinished business. He'll fuck off to whatever Celtic heaven is once Aku is defeated.

The sword isn't made of good. The sword cannot hurt the innocent in the hands of the evil. The evil can murder the shit out each other with it, though.

It does open up the question as to whether or not someone who is good can harm the innocent - either through a mistake, such as believing them to be criminals, or attacking an evil person and accidentally striking an innocent person in the battle.

If you harm the innocent, you are no longer good, so the situation resolves itself as the wielder becomes evil as soon as they try to strike down an innocent. It's a pretty ingenious safety feature.

Since when can Aku blow up a fucking planet?

If he could do that then any of his fights with Jack would've lasted the five seconds it would take for him to wave his hand.

Jack was able to kill the shit out of some robot civillian and then fight those lizard monks.