Most heroic character in the entire franchise

>Most heroic character in the entire franchise
>Lowly farmboy that was brave and courageous enough to lead the rebellion into the trenches of the fucking death star
>Now he drinks milk from alien titties
>When he finally comes back it's some lame anime-tier force hologram bullshit
>Not a master Luke era light-saber battle that we've been waiting decades for
>Straight up just dies after doing nothing the whole movie
>Let's waste an hour on some shitty unlikable fat chink instead

Rian Johnson deserves to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgyitSlMtMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thx for another generic thread

>tfw you realize star wars is complete shit
>tfw you realize there's going to be like 50 more of these over the next decade

That was some lit af fire ass battle meditation you casual fan fuck

Watching a 60-year-old man fighting a dude in his 20's would've looked ridiculous.

just go read the books and comics, or play games if you want to see luke do "epic cool badass" shit. There's plenty of examples. I thought what he did at the end of the movie was very fitting

>Rian Johnson deserves to die
1,000x this.

how does luke die again?

they say he didnt even know untill he saw the movie and this confuses me.

and it did
luke didn't have to fight anyone but shitty writing and shitty political driven drivel dictated this was needed in 2017

That's not what battle meditation does. Not at all.

If he's a farmboy why wouldn't he drink space milk?

he just disappears lol

man, what a fucking pathetic thing to do to luke

where does luke die guys?

Maybe they bring him back like Gandalf.

Anakin was created by Plagueis out of thin air.

If he achieves that power level, he may have just teleported away via the force and can reform his physical body.

Honestly, that would be pretty awesome.

Luke the White. I really like the sound of that.

All of the old characters got wasted and mishandled. Luke got the roughest of it. The fucking big dick hero of the franchise needed a real sendoff, not this "slipped on a soap and hit his head" level nonsense.

Also somebody needs to slap some sense into Rey, god damn that girl is getting away with way too much.

>Anakin was created by Plagueis out of thin air.

Not canon, the entirety of episode 8 has more validity than this statement.

>Also somebody needs to slap some sense into Rey, god damn that girl is getting away with way too much.

Her new costume & hair style was hot as fuck, though.

I’m sure he’ll be back. He didnt die as in getting stabbed, he just vanished. He became one with the force.

He also Said ”See ya, kid” to Kylo.

He’ll be back.

Not so. If you're a 60-year old dude who's still in pretty good shape, and have been training your entire life, younger dudes have almost zero chance against you. I know this because I've fought against old dudes who I'm much faster and stronger than, but they kick my ass like I was a mere noob. And that's not taking into account the Force, of all things.

I mean, shit dude, why do you think Yoda doesn't even bother with having weapons? If anyone came after him, he could just throw them across the room or simply stop their heart using his power.

He's not going to fucking be back except as a ghost waving his hand in the ending, IF even that. It's over for Luke. All the characters you liked are dead now, all you have left is Mary Sue and Whiny Bitch Boy. And Ethnic Sidekick I guess.

They were really big alien titties tho

>Mary Sue and bitch boy
Lea and Like?
>ethnic sidekick
Chewbacca?

I A G R E E

This is what Disney does. They tear down heroes. Don't believe me? Well then just tell me all about how inspiring Thor: Ragnarok was.

Fuck Disney. The Mouse must burn.

these disney movies aren't canon.

>>Most heroic character in the entire franchise
and still the most heroic in the last jedi

there are no true heroes. there is no higher ideal to live up to. the force doesn't surround us, entropy does. be sure to buy more porgs.

Is that Eleven?

I honestly don't understand what can they do for the ninth movie. All the characters that mattered are dead. Are we supposed to be excited for a Rey vs Kylo, round three? After Kylo already got his ass handed to him prevously? Is that really the plan?

I wonder if J.J. is gonna pull some crazy ass "Episode 08 was just a dream" shit and try to unfuck shit.

Y E S

He pretend fights Kylo with a force hologram then dies anyways because he's sleepy

>REEEEEE I wanted Luke to be BAD-ASS!

They have already stated they had no plans for a cohesive trilogy from the very start, and have pretty much just been winging it

>All the characters that mattered are dead

>Being this much of a neckbeard

How can you call an attempted nephew murder heroic?

Well it fucking shows.

Please don't act like anybody's watching this garbage for Ren.

Character assassination by later directors doesn't count.

Yeah, lmao, these fucking losers actually wanted a good movie, the shitheads!

Do you really like the sound of affixing Luke's name to a concept from another trilogy? Go fuck yourself.

>a confused, tormented, youth who is half distracted by jedi pussy who already got beat by a girl against Luke Motherfucking Skywalker

Yeah, the mistakes of these films just keep piling on top of each other until there's no one anything satsifying an actually occur
Oh well, at least we have Kylo vs Rey to look forward to, even though Rey beat Kylo easily in the first film!

Better than what we got in this fucking movie.

Lea nd Like, muh faborite sTUR Wirs caricturs!

It's okay, this time Kylo is going to have his goons, "Knights of Ren" with him, so that Rey can warm up on some extra thugs before she beats up Kylo and makes him cry.

I don't remember the last time I was this unhyped for a boss battle of an entire trilogy of movie.

>Watching a 60-year-old man fighting a dude in his 20's would've looked ridiculous.

Isn't this exactly what we see in the most iconic Star Wars scene of all time though?

youtube.com/watch?v=rgyitSlMtMY

jack sparrow
>cunning pirate with sense for surroundings

> I HAB NO PANTS