If you died would anyone care?

If you died would anyone care?

Would they really care?

Maybe, they'd cry for a day.

But let's be honest they wouldn't give a shit. They wouldn't.

The few people who would feel obligated to go to your funeral would probably be annoyed and leave as early as possible.

That's who you are.

That's what you are.

You're nothing to anyone. To everyone.

too be honest I don't really care, nobody caring about your funeral is nothing to pay compared to the priceless, sweet release of death

Just because you are a worthless waste of flesh no one cares about doesn't mean all of us are useless. Believe it or not, people care about each other, they just don't care about you, because you are not worth it.

So?

Good thing I'm going to heaven and your not

(or maybe you are neighbor, I don't know who you are IRL)

Hmm. Really activated my almonds.

You remind me of me when I was younger. Depressed and sullen. Matter of fact, tried to kill myself a couple of times. Never could get that shit right. Biology wasn't my strong suit. I hated myself, man. Still do. Thought that shit was a weakness, for a long time, and then I realized that shit was my power. People walk around acting like they know what hate means. Nah. No one does until you hate yourself... I mean, truly hate yourself. That's power.

Thank you Based Reddit Man of Nihilism. You forgot your Le So Funny Burps™ though.

I sincerely hope you're kidding.

damn homie. why'd you have to read me like this? I was already debating killing myself tonight.

Shut up, fag

This... This is what I'm talking about. This is what I mean when I'm talkin' about time, and death, and futility. All right, there are broader ideas at work, mainly what is owed between us as a society for our mutual illusions. Fourteen straight hours of staring at DB's, these are the things ya think of. You ever done that? You look in their eyes, even in a picture, doesn't matter if they're dead or alive, you can still read 'em. You know what you see? They welcomed it... Not at first, but... right there in the last instant. It's an unmistakable relief. See, cause they were afraid, and now they saw for the very first time how easy it was to just... let go. Yeah, they saw, in that last nanosecond, they saw... what they were. You, yourself, this whole big drama, it was never more than a jerry-rig of presumption and dumb will, and you could just let go. To finally know that you didn't have to hold on so tight. To realize that all your life - you know, all your love, all your hate, all your memories, all your pain - it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream, a dream that you had inside a locked room, a dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams, there's a monster at the end of it.

I'm not reading all that shit, nigger.

What the fuck is this thread?

This is so excessively nihilistic even Nietzsche would tel you to shut up and quit being such an edgy faggot.

kill yoself

I really feel bad for people that don't have a good family. No matter what, I've always been part of an amazing loving family

I wonder how many people on Sup Forums are depressed/suicidal fucks?

>Nietzsche
>nihilist

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

wait i remember you OP your that user who last month was thinking of killing yourself cuz you work as a ambulance driver i see you didn't go ahead and kill yourself that good but you still seem to be on the whole life is shit thing have you tried talking to any of your coworkers about this stuff they could probably help you out more then we could

Fine then Kierkegaard.

Man is the cruelest animal

I am, but I think OP is a faggot.

You're just that angry at yourself, aren't you?

Or maybe it's something more than that? That everything you've done has resulted in you becoming lower than a human being?

That's what you've become, isn't it? A thing that can't even be considered a human, and you know nothing about being a human being whstsoever.

My God, you can't even comprehend the very foundation of morality and common sense. Death is something too easy for you. Immortality will be your punishment, and the inability to do anything about it is just pure icing on it.

You're lost, an absolute zero.

The silicon chip inside her head
Gets switched to overload
And nobody's gonna go to school today
She's going to make them stay at home
And daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was as good as gold
And he can see no reason
'Cause there are no reasons
What reason do you need to be sure

Oh, oh, oh tell me why
I don't like Mondays

Tell me why
I don't like Mondays

Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I want to shoot
The whole day down

Looks like the edgy 15yo roleplay thread. At least I hope it's roleplay.

*tips fedore*
Thanks Reddit. I am now truly enlightened and euphoric. :^)

I shall now go look for a high glucose syrup sauce because you told me to. And then complain on twitter about Trump and defend the fair maidens!

/thread

Two days ago I strangled a woman to death just with my hands. That's a strange sensation. Something so tremendous done by something so simple. The first ten seconds were uncomfortable, a feeling of limbo, but then your muscles tense, and she struggles and fights, but it almost disappears in the background along with everything else in the world. At that moment it's just you and absolute power, nothing else. That moment stayed with me. I thought I'd feel guilty for being a murderer, but I don't. I feel wonder.

how is this Sup Forums related besides rick sanchez who would NOT say something like this as he is more of a hedonistic nihilist.

TIL Sup Forums has no frame of reference about anything that isn't capes or Shitty meme cartoons. Oh that and calling everything Redditch.

>debating
with whom?

reddit and morty trully brings the worst people to Sup Forums

was rick's origin story true after all but he lied saying it was something he made up?

From my point of view Sup Forums is Shitty.

Then you are lost!

Did you go to Sup Forums by mistake?

Sorry user but you have to be 18 to post here.

I remember when I thought like this and realize that it's fucking retarded. Fuck everybody. I'll enjoy my life and disregard everybody else. If you don't care about me, then I won't care about you