nice one

I'd rather fuck Jar Jar desu

Hehehehehehehe that's funny.

Meesa sucky fucky yousa!

She's Vietnamese tho

Can we stop it with the racism?

no

You racist piece of shit. Grow up.

Why does (((Hollywood))) always use Asian women to promote interracial relationships in films?

Chink, gook, zipper head, nip, whatever the fuck they're all the same lol
Stay mad you small cocked chink.

They don't, it's always black males with white girls than anything else.

your soyboy yellow fevered dick is showing, gwilo

she looks like mychonny

It should've been Jessika Pava, the cute Rebellion pilot from TFA instead.

Rose fuckin' sucked.

I am reminded.

No go back to faggit

s-stop bullying her she was cute!!!

Grow a pair, you low test faggot.

The actress herself is cute, but fuck that character she played.

So her job is to guard lifeboats from deserters and also do some other menial shit but she instinctively understands that the Empire is tracking them with some device that shouldn't exist because all tracking devices work on the same principle and her and Finn bond over this leap in logic so they call the sweet potato to ask who she knows who can decode the....who wrote this fucking garbage?

Really? I mean I'm not gonna pretend it was a good character but I can't think of anything she did that was bad or annoying at all. Even stopping Finn from an heroing I didn't have a problem with

Heh, shes like teh BabaGOOK

She was an engineer that was told to keep an eye on the pods. Engineers have an excuse to know about tracking tech.

Wasn't there a scene in this movie where this character goes on a vegan PETA-tier soliloquy about the racing animals being akin to slaves?

very nice

Is this the new thicc asian thread?

A hearty kek

How come no one has made a gif/webm of her strafing like an idiot in that BTS video?

>that
>thicc
?