Poor Chelsea, eating lunch all by herself again. Come post in this thread so she won't be so lonely!

Poor Chelsea, eating lunch all by herself again. Come post in this thread so she won't be so lonely!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91483043/#q91601150
pastebin.com/u/SmashedGourd
pastebin.com/dBrbjxJa
pastebin.com/TKz7nWiB
pastebin.com/d0VHe4ns
pastebin.com/23a7wSs3
pastebin.com/MpggXxCP
pastebin.com/KXs8Pg6r
pastebin.com/e6fQaiA0
pastebin.com/pAeccZpS
pastebin.com/Jg0KEdLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the new Star Vs. kink/fanfic thread? Because I'm gonna assume so until otherwise notified.

List of good ideas from previous threads for discussion:

Bug Queen Star
Marco, in any form
theorizing what Hekapoo looks like naked
chubby cheeks
BritNEET
dead girls
girls turning into nerds
schoolwide gaining
R63 Ferguson

I think I remebered everything, but feel free to discuss your own ideas/ones I forgot as well.

>chubby cheeks

Keep it on the DL my nigga

I would like to formally reopen dead girl discussionS.

Starter question: which SVTFOE character would make the best dead girl?

You forgot Toffee impregnating Star, we all agreed this was the best idea of them all.

Someone post the rape comic, I need to laugh at stoned River and bathtime Glossaryck again.

What would toffee penis look like, and how far up into star's imtestines would it reach

Why is she so doughy?

Well, she is a baker.

I love how angry and violent she was in the second half of the season..

She will birth and raise many strong babies.

look at that fat fucking bitch, yeah eat that god damn burger you fucking cock hungry slut. GOD wouldn't it be great to lick her inner thighs. So sultry. Like to fuck her in the ass. yeah, like to fatten her up. Fatten up that ass. you could suffocate under all that ass. yeah, good way to go, best way to go.

for face smushing/sitting

Ingrid might make a good candidate, considering she's a goth and a lot of them worship/fetishize death. Maybe something like this:

>Ingrid invites you over
>wants you to record while she does some kind of suicide ritual
>she swears up and down that she'll be revived when it's complete
>obviously, she isn't, but she kills herself anyways
>you are shocked by the realization that you just made an amateur snuff film, and that you have the still-warm body of a beautiful German girl which you can use as you please

Glorious, that film would be awesome. Obviously she wouldn't be scared so that's a minus but to be able to relive the moment the life leaves her eyes would make up for it.

I mean, she could start to have regrets and try to get help before, say, the poison finishes her off. Or maybe she realizes that the ritual's not going to work and panics because she essentially killed herself for no reason.

why can she only speak german

Is this a THICC thread? Or a FAT thread?

It's whatever you make of it

going by the recent posts it's a BAD END thread

IMO it's whatever you want to post, go crazy as long as it's Star vs. (and preferably fetish) related

Remove the dead girls one.

Woah man, let's keep it chill, everyone's kinks are welcome here

Ooh, I hear Germans are into that crazy shit

>Tfw these threads are becoming more subtle

Well played anons. I think we can keep this kind of thing up for a while. Now who's got fresh words?

Fresh ideas or fresh stories?

What if there was a mirror that makes a clone out of people reflections, but the clones always are savage and only have the original's most repressed and depraved mental aspects. What kind of jucy shenanigans would a star clone have? A Marco? A Jackie?

that tickle your fancy? Or is it too cliche

imagine the betrayal in those eyes when star gets raped by her best friend

Mmm it's a fine concept but would work better as a vanilla episode.

While this is true, I still prefer undead girls to dead ones. Can't understand wanting to fuck a pile of cold dead flesh. Then again, I do enjoy imagining fattening Janna till she explodes so who am I to call the kettle black?

Why do they have to be exclusive?

Star smoking cigarettes

what about flapper star with a cigarette holder

Just make her a nicotine queen.

More of that around than you think.

anyone got more of this?

>fattening Janna till she explodes
Tell me more.

>have a friend who looks like her
>pretty nice, big tits, but fat
>look at this character and how cute she is
>suddenly start thinking I should give it a shot with said friend

SO THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO GET HIT BY THICC PROPAGANDA, HUH

are we talking about a straight up detonation, or more like she fills up till her skin shreds apart and she just kind of spills out of herself

have her sit on your face and jack you off while you suffocate

>girls turning into nerds

This is my fetish, any link to the other threads?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/91483043/#q91601150
started towards the end of last thread

OK, I'll even share my lunch with her.

The jacking off is fine, but face sitting is where I draw the line

so how are you going to suffocate without the face sitting, like one hand on your cock, one on your throat?

Love her, user. Love her like she's never been loved before.

zip ties?

Link the other threads, faggot.

I mean in the example she literally just died and is still warm and undecayed, but I'm not gonna try to force you to like something.

suffocation isnt part of the equation

Not gonna lie, I've had a fantasy about fucking her while pushing her to get a little more fit. Strongfat girls do it for me more than whalefat girls.

Plus ugly girls have a better head on their shoulders than more traditionally pretty girls, since they actually have to compete in the world without coasting on their looks.

But fuck, its kinda backwards to go straight for the fat cat lady instead of getting someone more high maintenance who'll slowly turn that fat over a few years.

I mean, at least give it a try user. She might be a really great GF, don't just judge her on looks like a heartless normie. also post spoilered pics of her maybe if you have any

she was probably going to be the Diaz' next exchange student if that fucking cockroach hadn't gotten there first

>pretty nice, big tits
there's literally nothing else you need to know

Fuck I wish I could draw or write

>TFW everything in your life has lost all meaning, except eating

Yeah, I love girls smoking or using other addictive drugs, especially if they're fat. To be honest, I just really like to watch girls ruin their bodies. But anyways, probably my favorite thing about addiction is how much it connects to abuse: I love thinking about girls who have to stay in unhealthy relationships or sell themselves just to get drugs and stave off withdrawal. So I could definitely dig Star on cigarettes, alcohol, or maybe harder drugs like heroin or coke. Come to think of it, Janna and Jackie might make good junkies/prostitutes.

Why is Brittney getting fatter?

Without Otis, she can't find a reason to stay fit anymore. She seeks her comfort in food now.

imagine this

>star
>looks anorexic (i know you said fat stay with me)
>hooked on crack
>coked out on meth
>hooked on phonics
>ratty hoodie
>Gauze wrapped hands
> smoky eyes
>gauze wrapped feet
>sleeping under a dumpster
>crying

eh,eh, doing anything for you? i got that hard dick juss thinking about it.

I like it but why is she hooked on phonics

living on the streets is no excuse for having poor language fundamentals

I used to do Jarco fluff before season 2. Starting it tonight, but has the new season fucked the ship up at all?

pastebin.com/u/SmashedGourd
Just what I wrote for the threads, have a bunch of other drafts left over

>the hoodie is Marco's, she grabbed it the night she ran away and stole a bunch of shit from the Diazes
>it's the last trace she has of him, and her former life
>despite all the other odors emanating from her and her surroundings, the hoodie still smells faintly of Marco
>it's her only comfort, and she wraps up in it every night as she cries herself to sleep
>sometimes she dreams about going back home, but she thinks she's too far gone for anyone to take her back
>in truth, both her parents and Marco's family are worried sick, and would do anything to have her come home

I love this, it's the perfect mixture of feels and sadism. If we throw in her cheek hearts "breaking" and/or fading, I think this would be my favorite AU ever.

scene were marco is searching the city screaming star's name. He's just a few feet from her but he cant see her, and she's too high to respond. They're both so close, yet so far, and neither knows the other one was ever there.

>implying Marco would ever go to the bad side of town

I don't care how brown he is, he's too much of a safe kid for that.

For Star's sake, he'd do it.

you think he wouldn't do anything for star, or would he be too busy fucking jackie?

Actually, what you've written is still pretty much in line with the way that Jarco has been shown in the show.

She already has a motherly figure. Her maternal graces will only keep growing.

Start drawing now bro! Practice every day.

Yeah or at least start writing. Speaking as someone who's working on both, writing is much easier.

I have a few questions.
1. Is there a certain format or structure that people write in?
2. Does drawing get easier over time?
3.Are there any decent websites you can hire artists?

1. People write things so casually that no one cares. There's so many colloquial remarks and dialogue that takes too many absences from actual grammar that you don't have to worry so much. You could follow basic conventions of introducing the character to a hurdle they have to deal with and throw in a climax and most people will be fine with it.

2. Drawing is partially mental. It's hypothetically easier over time in the sense that you can make something quicker, but you're in a constant state of awareness when you draw. You want to improve, you want to make new things, you want to create something unique or interesting, etc. Your audience will always enjoy it more, but it's not easy to drop this mentality unless you want to be stagnate or decay and it's incredibly limiting.

3. DeviantART, Twitter, Tumblr and you know even FurAffinity. Fetish shit is so much more common than it used to be, but you have to dig deeper to find someone for more depraved shit. FurAffinity has more depraved artists whereas DeviantART has more notable artists who draw this sort of stuff. Tumblr is really growing and is full of weird artists, but it's a bit more cumbersome to deal with.

1.Not really, you kind of have to develop it yourself. Just try to use good grammar and spelling and write in a way that's easy to understand, to start.
2.Yes, it essentially boils down to practice, but you never really stop learning.
3. Depends on what you need the artist for and how professional you need them to be. Deviantart and Tumblr are full of artists who will draw for cash.

Thanks guys!

you can do it neager. We all believe in you.

Oh.

Cool.

was it any good?

I liked First Date, but The Toolshed incident wasn't really my cup of tea. It's more of a matter of personal taste.

I prefer a bit more build-up before lewdness ensues.

that's my biggest self-criticism of it. Probably gonna extend that one out a bit

got any ideas for more lewd?

Jarco related or any kind?

any will do, but preferably the ship. I have a burning need to write about thick thighs in a variety of fashions

Bug Queen Marco

I approve of more lewd Hekapoo.

is this where homosuck general went

I guess Jarco in a movie theater setting with Janna hijinks included.

I find it easier to just outline the scenario you want to see, and not bother much with introduction/conclusion

Ask yourself just exactly what you want to write. Give yourself a goal of what you want to see in your story. From there, begin thinking of direct buildup and to and from that moment, and then work further from that to your beginning/conclusion. Once you have this skeleton, begin filling in the flesh bit by bit with character interaction. This particular style of organization is good for beginners who may have trouble with consistent character interaction and pacing. Continue filling in until you're satisfied with how the story unfolds and how characters behave, and then streamline your sentence structure and make sure you have good transitions. After that, tinker as you see fit, slap it in a pastebin, and you're good!

first we went to gravity falls, then /sug/
you can't shake us Sup Forums

Truly, we are eternal.

What did you edit here? Always good to have more OC.

She's the best kind of dumpy

bump

Don't be mean to Chelsea, she needs love, care, and friends.

Well I wasn't expecting this kind of discussion

is jelly janna still a thing

I don't know what this is but I like it. All dat hair is just unf.

Nobody's gotten around to making a necro thread on /trash/ yet, so some of us chill here. Don't worry, we aren't much of a threat... unless you're a pretty girl.

its a janco fanfic thing

pastebin.com/dBrbjxJa
pastebin.com/TKz7nWiB
pastebin.com/d0VHe4ns
pastebin.com/23a7wSs3
pastebin.com/MpggXxCP
pastebin.com/KXs8Pg6r
pastebin.com/e6fQaiA0
pastebin.com/pAeccZpS
pastebin.com/Jg0KEdLQ

She needs to be locked in a room with only books and 600 calories a day for 3 qeeks

Chelsea is not for starving. After all, no one trusts a skinny chef!