Forced Diversity

>Forced Diversity
>Shows a Gibs with a chinaman
So now that it will flop in China and has horrid reviews in USA will this mark the end of StarWars

>chinaman
thing is she's vietnamese which makes her gib tier to the chinks

im sure that chinese love to self insert as black men

Chinks actually hate Viets, they're more indifferent to blacks with a degree of sexual fetishization

They won't care about this as a result

Why the hell is (((Hollywood))) using Asian women to promote interracial relationships?

>with a degree of sexual fetishization

lol what

chinese think of viets fucking their wives the same way americans thing of their wives taking BBC
its a fetish thing, most dont actually go through with it

Why Viets and not Koreans? Every Chinese girl fucking loves K-shit

korean men are too light skinned and feminine
viet more like animal/dog

lol wrong.

Niggers are the lowests of the low.

>Forced Diversity
Not really, it's just reflecting your change in demographics.

Unless your country doesn't have any jews, you're not one to talk.

I like how this starts in 1960 and not earlier.

No white women BLACKED in the making of this movie

I love how all the 'we wuz kings' crowd is being blown the fuck out because rei isn't hooking up with a black fella.

you're livin in 2017 so it doesn't really matter does it mutt?

So why gooks can be racists and we don't?

Mate, I'm not even going about it.

>THIS GUY IS SUCH AN INSPIRATION

Stop, talking shit.

HE'S WALKING ON FLIPPERS

Stop, talking, shit.

I'm not playing with this shit anymore. Shut up, no you're not.

because they don't have a right/left dichotomy to the extent that the west does

>the national demographics being what they are means that the average American is a mixture of all of those
lmao

I wouldn't care if she was but why is everyone so fucking upset that she didn't?

Oh boy, somebody didn't fuck somebody. Mate the story was more important and holy shit the dicking was the whole story to you.

Fucking hell.

Forced diversity was the LEAST of this movie's problems.

They should make a story called "The Dicking" with a white woman and a black man.

>they did

The fuck is going on guys?

They literally did "Tummy full of Honey" and I wanted to do that to annoy people. THEN THEY DID IT.

Fuck you, fuck your face I QUIT!

>nigger and chink stand more out that the generic alien on the left

They've already conquered western minds in terms of accepting diverse casts and sexualities. China is still incredibly homogenous and closed to outsiders with the exception of Shanghai, which is of course, filled with (((them))). (((They))) constantly and aggressively rally for open borders and diversification in asiatic countries, so this is literally just a bold and open attempt toward their first step in socially engineering a push for the normalization of mixed race romance that doesn't involve only whites in such countries.

I wonder what happened in 1965...

>forced diversity
What the fuck does this even mean ?

Are you that retarded?

Why should they want to? It is cynical casting made to appeal (so (they)) think to every demographic.

Good

This is probably the hardest I've ever seen Sup Forums BTFO. You faggots screamed every day for the past three years that you KNEW Kennedy and the Jews and Disney were going to use Rey and Finn to force their agenda of white genocide. Then you spent the last six months crying about how the Asian chick was too fat and ugly. Now and non-white guy kisses a non-white chick, whom you've admitted you don't even find attractive, and your butthurt as fuck and you don't even know why.

>why is everyone so fucking upset that she didn't?

I love how Sup Forums told you someone was mad about something and now you're mad that they are mad when you don't even know if they are actually mad.

It's a movie about space aliens.

Oh shit

No seriously. What does it mean. Define forced diversity then give me evidence that the actors were cast because of it.

As far as I know no actors were replaced on favor of colored ones and no pre existing characters in this had their races switched up ?

What about this was forced ?

adding a nig, cause he's a nig.
I think this is what he meant by forced diversity.

you look around that room and you see the whitest fucking room in the history of time. It’s just unbelievably white. And I just thought, we’re casting this show and we have an opportunity to do anything we want, why not cast the show with actors of color?

— JJ Abrams revealing how he chose actors for the color of their skin, not for who he thought were the best actors or actresses. These preferences flowed into gender as well.

haha wot?
asia really is a strange place

I thought he suppose to be with Poe?