What would happen if the DC universe gotten Goku and the DBZ universe gotten Superman?

What would happen if the DC universe gotten Goku and the DBZ universe gotten Superman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm9oh0qFRms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better hope Goku gets hurt somewhere in Kansas to turn him into a retard instead of a Saiyan warrior.

hopefully a good AU story

IT didn't take a lot for Goku to hurt himself. A tractor could fall on him or something.

A farming accident leaves Goku physically unharmed, but retarded.

Goku could realistically end up on the Suicide Squad in this AU. Huh.

This.

Also many things would probably turn out better. Goku isn't weak against kryptonite, and Superman would destroy his foes instead of letting them get stronger for a better fight.

Batman recruit Goku to be in the Justice league to fight Darksied?

Raditz and Zod become confused as fuck when they both arrive to find themselves facing a Kryptonian and a Saiyan.

How we justifying this? Did Mxyzptlk do it?

Mctzptlk and zamasu team up and create Superman black.

Non-retard Goku would be keen on facing a challenge, so it could work.

Oh, right and giant ape is gonna make him quite the problem for those poor farmers. Superman is just gonna clean house though on Goku's world and tank everything

Superman blitzes Dragon Ball and only has trouble with Buu. Goku isn't provided with stronge enough enemies and probably never makes it to SSB.

>in MoS, Pa Kent is stepped on by Goku

you're all implying that the sun in universe 7 would be the same as DC's Earth.

what if Clark gets nerfed versions of his powers in the db universe? the same oculd be said with goku and the blutz wave radiation of the DC Earth's moon. the big difference is that Goku is already super strong by default, he doesn't need yellow sun fuel.

Cell with Kryptonian DNA would be scary.

Either way, Namek's three suns are going to buff Supes.

Pa Kent grabs his ol' double barrel and blows Oozaru Goku's tail off while aiming for his head. After that they keep it trimmed short at all times.

Provided he keeps going up against guys strong enough to wreck him he'll get strong enough to be close to his mid-DBZ level, but in the absence of Master Roshi who would actually train him?

>Cell with Kryptonian DNA
He'd be fucking terrifying, especially if he still has DNA from everyone else as well. All of Superman's powers healing factor, the ability to grow stronger every time he nearly dies, you have to destroy every cell to kill him, and the knowledge of everyone's techniques and skills...though actually, would he even be created here? Wasn't Dr. Gero mostly salty because Goku killed his son, the one Android 16 was based off of?

Maybe the League of Shadows takes an interest him? He could train alongside Bruce.

Superman would end up almost the same, less good boy and more independant since Gohan dies early leaving him to his own devices. The Kents are fucked if they don't cut that tail early.

>Goku and the Saiyan race become a subject of obsession for Gorilla Grodd
I can see him either trying to turn himself into an Oozaru.

Or would he see Goku as an abomination?

Goku and Superman would have switched personalities due to upbringing. So Goku would feel like a loner. Superman jovial.

No one would teach Goku ki use, so he'd be traditional superman. Fast and strong. But that's it.

Goku has the strength of a grown man as a child.
Parents secretive.
Goku turns ape one night (Kents don't turn in before night like Gohan).

Superman would end up like Goku - IF - his powers are ki based. If not, he'll be at full power without training from day 1.
He'll have his red ribbon arc. Piccolo arc. No Saiyjin arc. Android arc.

Buu is magical so he might die in the Buu arc.

Wildcat, most likely.

I think they would be cutting the tail off to a nub so he doesn't draw too much attention

Those were retconned. Goku was always a good guy. The accident just gave him amnesia.

Would Beerus come to Earth to fight Superman in this timeline? I mean, Beerus came to fight Goku because he was told via a prophecy about the Super Saiyan God, so would he receive a similar prophecy about Superman? If so, could Supes actually fight off the God of Destruction, or at least impress him enough to get something like the end of Battle of Gods, where Beerus destroys a small part of Earth but not all of it?

Goku destroys the world one full moon because the Kent's live near a city.

On the other side, we get to see Superboy kick King Piccolo's ass. I would absolutely watch that.

Buu isn't magical and you can kill him with brute force

>Wasn't Dr. Gero mostly salty because Goku killed his son, the one Android 16 was based off of?
He actually died by gunshot apparently

>Android arc.
It's debatable if this would happen because Goku and pals specifically chose to not find Gero after Trunks' warning and nip that shit in the bud. Clark might be more direct

>Those were retconned.
eh?

Buu uses magic

>Goku and the Saiyan race become a subject of obsession for Gorilla Grodd
I love this.

When and what retcon was that? The only origin retcon I'm aware of is the one that made Goku's origin even more like Superman's.

Goku won't have any of the training and masters that let him reach his strength, and unless he hits his head he'll probably be an asshole, and the first full moon he'll Great Ape and rampage Kansas until whatever active superheroes around that time (JSA?) either put him down or depower him somehow.
Meanwhile, Clark stomps everything on his path unless Gero can harvest his DNA from hair or something, since I doubt anything would make him bleed. Beerus won't even have any prophecy to make him go to Earth anyways, so basically after beating Buu's ass he retires to a farming life.

>Cell with Kryptonian DNA
>Perfect Cell Sun Dips
Get the cyanide pills

ChiChi would love Superman

Lois Lane would fucking HATE Goku

>eh?
Dragon Ball minus and other shit.

>Superman is just gonna clean house though on Goku's world and tank everything
Except Clark didn't get his powers until he was a teenager, and by that time gokuh had gone through a ton of shit.

Goku's only as strong as he is because he's trained with the best martial arts teachers, and gods.
Without that he'd just stagnate at his kid level power and he'd just be a B-list DC hero.

Also a superman parody exists in Dr. Slump, so things would get really awkward during the crossover.

Depends on the origin, for this we have to assume that he's Superboy.

Supaman can't really do much of anything, other than throwing explosives at people.

>Goku's only as strong as he is because he's trained with the best martial arts teachers, and gods.
As a teenager, meets up with the Legion of Superheroes and Karate Kid. Nuff said.

Goku was 12 at the beginning of Dragon Ball.

>Goku
>Superman

>Not Kakarot and Kal-El

That only works if he grows up to be superman.

Also no one is around to teach him ki control so he won't be able to fly or use projectiles.

More likely he's going to get different effects depending on which star is currently shining on him.

No way all 3 are yellow.

This: youtube.com/watch?v=hm9oh0qFRms

I can't think of a single AU where the sun didn't power up superman. Even superman prime had powers in his reality.

All 3 were yellow you fucking retard

Goku would need to find a teacher. Is a possibility. He'd get great training.

Is Ki considered magic or not? Because it kind of behaves like it.

The Kents don't seem to be the types of parents who'd just let him fuck off and leave to go train like he'd want too, though.

...what do you think this is retconning?

>Is Ki considered magic or not?
No

Why would the Legion go to him when he wouldn't be Superman?

>>Goku and the Saiyan race become a subject of obsession for Gorilla Grodd

That sounds really cool.

>Is Ki considered magic or not?
Ki and magic are explicitly different in DBverse.

That only shows that he was your standard Saiyan asshole baby before falling on his head though, no retcon saying he was always naturally good natured.

Ki is very distinct from magic in the Dragon Ball universe.

A Superman that knew how to fight properly? Scary thought. Would be interesting with him using the Dragonballs too.

So, how does planet Vegata work in the DCBZ universe? Is Frieza around? How high ranking would that squirt be?

My apologies for not being an expert in the astronomy of an anime, and hoping there'd be an interesting dynamic to play with.

We don't talk about Dragonball Minus. Toriyama probably doesn't even remember he did it.

>Kryptonian with ki powers
>Namek has three yellow suns

Well they wouldn't be looking for Superman in a universe he didn't exist in, now would they? Instead they're be looking for Saiyaman.

>A Superman that knew how to fight properly?
Nigga Supes knows how to fight it's only retards that think he doesn't know how.

Goku becomes pretty fucking useless since he doesn't get trained in martial arts by the greatest masters in the world and eventually 4-5 different gods

No. Minus retconned that flashback saying he was always naturally good natured... and 3 years old instead of a baby

Superman would go fucking hyper mode on Namek

>Him going Super Kryptonian would make total sense in Namek Saga
Holy shit I didn't even think of that

You know what's more interesting? How their villians would be.

Would Supes battle Frieza or would we see a Frieza in the DC universe who has to now deal with the Green Lanterns.

>hopefully a good AU story
Not really Sup Forums material but related to your pos. Dragon Ball Sai is an insanely well made fan comic about what would have happened if Vegeta had been sent to earth instead of Goku. Its so well done that Shonen Jump ended up hiring this guy (if I'm not mistaken)

Then show the actual fucking retcon, retard.

>Goku is pure hearted enough to ride the Flying Nimbus.

Guys, what if he doesn't fill Superman's shoes, but instead takes Billy's slot? How fucked is Black Adam?

>Goku isn't weak against kryptonite, and Superman would destroy his foes instead of letting them get stronger for a better fight.
Goku would destroy his enemies in this what if as well since Roshi didn't train him and tell him to never stop looking for stronger guys to fight

>In Batman v Saiyaman, Lex Luthor makes Doomsday with Saiyan DNA.

Frieza would still be pretty buff even in the the DCBZ universe. Remember that he can casually destroy planets in only his first form, and that since he'd have actual rivals in all the other alien empires, he'd probably train, which could mean that he'll be Resurrection of F level strong.

Planet Vegeta would probably be the same as in DBZ, though. Frieza would blow it up.

>the extra radiation basically makes him All-Star Superman
>the android arc revolves around trunks bringing Clark a future serum that fixes the radiation poisoning.

This is kind of confusing isn't it?

Is this all one universe where the world of DB and DC are together but in very different far off galaxies?

Like, both Kal-El and Kakarot got their ships switch around and went to different planets (+galaxies, since in order to keep certain "isolated" scenarios the other characters original world would need to be very very very far away. Going through a warp hole or something would work.)

>pure hearted enough

His heart is nothing but pure, which is why he can fly the kinto-un but was also why he was offered the role of Kami-sama.

Frieza would be in the DC universe, since Goku is with the Kents.

Didn't Black Adam pummel Billy in their first few fights? Since Goku gets stronger every time he approaches the brink of death, he'd probably outpace Adam real quick.

Just assume that in one universe Krypton exploded with the house of El never being the wiser, and in the other King Cold dies in his sleep as a child.

>Kakarot
>Kal-el

>Not Clark Kent and Son...
What would his name be now? I mean he's not a Journey to the West reference in this scenario.

Honestly, it could just be different martial arts guys.

JSA was brought up, and hey my knowledge of the dude amounts to Justice League Unlimited, but Wildcat was a boxer.

What would be equivalents in terms of training Goku could do in DC?

Imagine some 4th world New Gods training.
The League of Shadows replacing Red Ribbon.

>The power of Shazam endowed to the purest soul in the Universe.
>The LoSH is now inspired by the Captain of the Thunder and the Lightning, Earth's greatest hero.

Frieza's empire/business wouldn't get off the ground due to the Green Laterns, that said...

>Frieza, you have the ability to instill great fear...

Superman could still be called Goku, here. I mean, does Journey to the West exist within the DB universe? It's entirely possible that Gohan just named Goku Goku, because that's what he wanted to name him.

>kinto-un
>Kami-sama

I'd assume he'd still be able to carve out an empire, just not as big of a one. Where as DBZ Frieza ruled at least one galaxy, DC Frieza would probably rule a galactic sector or something. That being said, Yellow Lantern Frieza would be a nightmare, which is pretty fitting.

Lois and Goku would probably never meet. It's not like Goku is going to become a reporter. Probably just stay a farmer since it's the job he goes for in super anyway.

>Frieza would be in the DC universe
I was honestly wondering what DC equivalents goku would have to fight.

What are some world conquering genocidal tyrants in the DC universe? Mongul comes to mind. But so does the Reach, in terms of uniformed space baddies that go from planet to planet screwing stuff up.

Goku is named after Son Wukong the monkey king, since Goku was a monkey child.

DC universe is fucked. Superman fights because he's a goody two shoes boy scout. Goku fights because its fun, and will actively seek greater challenges, surpassing strong beings constantly.

Magic and Ki are different.

Goku used a Magic ability in Super, Roshi's jar thing. Even having god level Ki, he can only do it once.

Well, that depends, I think. If Goku becomes Captain Marvel/Shazam like some anons above suggested, he'd probably fight Black Adam and the rest of his rogue gallery.

That's what I'm saying though, in the DB universe does that myth exist? Is that why Gohan named Goku that? I mean, I know that's why he was called that for the series itself, but what about the reason Son Gohan had?

>Goku and Doomsday
>Goku just keeps making Doomsday stronger and stronger and stronger to bring out his "full potential" for a better fight
Ditto. Fucked very hard.

>Frieza about to massacre a Nemekian village
>Suddenly the scouters of everyone in the area explode from registering a massive power level growing exponentially by the second
>Christopher Reeve's Superman theme flaring up in the background
>Frieza turns his head to see Superman slowly walking up to the scene
>Before he even says a word he and all of his troops have been pummeled and detained

You know, normally I'd say that the same could be said for Goku if he survives, but then I remembered that Doomsday becomes flat out immune to anything that 'killed' him before.

>His heart is nothing but pure

Okay, we need to end this Pure hearted goku bullshit. He isn't pure of heart or anything. The creator call him selfish prick and he always run away from his responsibilities/ getting his friends killed. Only "pure" thing about him is his love of fighting.

>Frieza even hints on destroying the planet.
>Gloats that he's destroyed numerous inhabited planets even.
>To Superman of all people
How Nuclear will Supes go?

Well if Doomsday gains sapience because his healing factor decides that dying to Goku just isn't cutting it, and Doomsday needs shouted special attacks, he'd probably back off.

Well, from our standpoint yes, but from his own he does it without any malice which is why devilman's beam doesn't work on him.

Basically, he's retarded.

In truth it's just Toriyama's hackiness.