>has incredible plot propulsion powers
>never uses it in the movie again

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breath_control
streamable.com/kvcux
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone post a webm of it?

Jedi can jump like 50 feet into the air and shit in the other movies so it doesn't really break the lore rules or whatever. It's just a shitty scene.

Jedi Masters*

but she's not leaping against gravity, she's slowly accelerating in microgravity

Yeah seriously. Out of all the WebM's there isn't one of the purported "flying Leia" that I can seem to find.

The mouse watches, the mouse takes no prisoners. Got hit with a "fine" of 10k for copyright infringement

I would've been considerably more okay with this scene if they had established her Force powers.

The obvious explanation is that - like in the Expanded Universe novels - Leia received some Force training from Luke at some point. She's the daughter of Anakin Skywalker, so she has latent abilities.

It's just that these abilities were not established or even explained afterwards. It just comes out of nowhere.

It still would've looked goofy, but at least it would've made sense.

i'm Mary Poppins y'all

If she's THAT powerful, why were they so hot on finding Luke in the last movie?

It's immensely creepy when you think Carrie Fisher died a year ago.

Shes a witch level force user not a full blown Jedi on any level. There is no requirement for a force user to be a Jedi or Sith to be able to use force powers.

Is she in the vaccume of space?

Yes

Part 2 is worse

Why didn't everything get blown out to space when they opened the door?

The Force doesn’t protect you from the ravages of deep space and lack of oxygen.

Jesus fucking christ

says who

Uh sweetie the force is female

>defending the objectively worst scene in the movie
Are you doing it for free?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breath_control

>citing EU lore when it’s no longer canon
Sweetie

>he thinks you die in space from oxygen depravation

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHA
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOHOHAHAHAHA

Fun science: her entire anal cavity got blown out due to the difference in pressure.

You die in the cold hard vacuum of space by space normalizing the pressure inside your body to the pressure outside it.
Which results in the forceful eviction of every single internal organ through your eyeballs and anus respectively.

i could swear it was kylo that was using his ability from the ship he was in. it was his hesitation that made his soldier shoot her, so is response was this bullshit.
it also forshadows how deep down he's conflicted. he didnt kill his mom and he saved her from dying in space.

however it looks like shit and that she has the ability to wake up from a coma use powers she never used or had before, then go BACK into a coma for another portion of the movie only to return using a gun.

The most serious dangers of exposure to outer space are a lack of oxygen and ebullism. Ebullism is the formation of bubbles in body fluids due to a reduction in ambient pressure. The pressure in the vacuum of space is so low that the boiling point of the fluids in your body decreases below the body’s normal temperature (37oC), which results in the formation of gas bubbles in your fluids that can really mess you up. You’ll swell up pretty bad, perhaps even up to twice your normal size, but you won’t explode as your skin is very stretchy. Your blood will also not boil. You will, of course, be in an immense amount of pain and your blood circulation will be impeded.

As mentioned, the other serious danger is a lack of oxygen. After around 15 seconds, your body would have used up all of the oxygen in your body and you’d lose consciousness. Some of you may be thinking “But I can hold my breath for minutes!” The situation in space is a little different than here on Earth due to the lack of outside pressure, and if you held your breath in space without a suit you’d be in a big trouble. This is because any remaining air would rapidly expand, rupturing the lungs.

After losing consciousness, you’ll probably last a couple of minutes maximum before you die. Of course, there’s all that nasty UV from the Sun which is going to give you horrific sunburn. UV and other high energy photons (X-rays and gamma radiation) would also damage the heck out of your DNA, leading to mutations that would likely cause cancer (if you survived). It’s also typically extremely cold, but you wouldn’t instantly freeze as the vacuum would cause heat to transfer away from the body very slowly.

In sum- you’d swell up, burn, mutate, pass out and your lungs might explode. Lovely. But don’t worry, if you’re ever in this sticky situation, you’ve probably got a solid minute or two to be rescued before you die, so chin up.

>implying any of that applies to a STRONG WOMAN

>Adults being upset that a kids movie about intergalactic wizards is physically inaccurate

How would getting blown up and exploded out of the ship among a heap of shrapnel complicate surviving the vacuum of space?

Must be edited this cant be real disney isnt this retarded

Updated edition

I know this is of 2 bullshit things, yet this combined version isnt any more bullshit

Why is her nose so fucking big in this?

Swollen with cocaine.

Free Space Air helps her into hyper

Like obviously saved her. They established mind bridging and Luke being able to project himself across the universe. Do people seriously think Leia did that herself?

If you watched Leia flying through space like Superman and didn't think "what the fuck is going on". You were absolutely blinded by hype.

Vaccum aside when she got sucked outside shouldn't it have cause her some serious back snapping whiplash?
I guess the force turned her into Wolverine for that instant.

it pisses me off how the fact that you CAN TECHNICALLY LIVE in space for a little bit of time has turned into LOL JUST GO INTO SPACE BRO IT AINT THAT BIGGA DEAL in all these movies and shows. Just because you're "alive" doesn't mean you're ALIVE.

Shut the fuck up sexist

Is leia having jedi training canon in disney-canon?

it was probably the weakest shit anyone's ever done with the force, yet you're sperging out about it

You are right, the vagina is the most powerful plot device, it makes people invincible.

So this is before she has a heart attack?

She is obviously propelling herself with farts.

the force holds you together too. get a brain ffs

I feel like i've taken crazy pills after watching this shit.

Im honestly surprised a screener copy of the new movie hasn't hit the torrent sites yet, granted Disney might not have allowed a screener copy to be made

Seriously, what the fuck where they thinking when they scripted this?

I swear, this whole fucking movie seems like fanfiction.

Nope

Oh yeah, let us bog down our science fiction movie with the non-stop laugh-a minute-fun of astrophysics

You would literally die instantly from all the blood in your brain and heart degassing. Your brain would look like Swiss cheese

Yes, all of this was shot before her death, if that's what you're asking. It's not CGI.

Nah, an astronaut had a tear in his space suit in the test vacuum chamber and only passed out after a few seconds. It would have killed him if he was exposed to the vacuum environment more than like 15 seconds or something like that.

You got BTFO

the force is female you fucking virgin

In phantom enace and all the prequels jedis jump like 50 feet in the air out of no where when they need too but when they fight all those droid troops in the arena no one is jumping and flipping all over the place but there are like 100 jedi.

got me, I fucking lulzed

In rogue one when the rebels escape with the death star plans, vader and 2 storm troopers stand on the bay door in space...

I'd still fuck her but her hands are weird. She'd need to wear gloves.

Well, since the main character apparently comes equipped with it as standard why not?

I like this explanation. The facial expressions lend support to your argument.

>incredible plot propulsion powers
She's in space. It would only take a tiny Force pull to make her float back to the ship.

Makes sense. Midichlorians obviously come from soy just like estrogen.

See

because the vacuum is free

kek

user, that's low even for Sup Forums

Because then the movie would end and they still had two hours of shit to force down your throat.

Fuck the other guy
+1

>you don't die in space from oxygen depravation
>you die in space from oxygen rupturing your internal organs and intense radiation
?

wait so she live? or she died ?

Both.

She's in a coma for the second act of the movie.

She'd also go unconscious within seconds. In any case, this scene is still shit because it treats Star Wars as a sci fi story instead of a fantasy one with a sci fi paintjob. And they don't even try to justify it logically when they just swing open a door to let her in with no consequences.

Excellent meme, I didn't know she was dead, but now I do, 10/10

she lives, idk wtf they will do with her in episode 9

Then why isn't Leia a Jedi?

streamable.com/kvcux

Technically bay doors in Star Wars have force fields to keep air in while allowing ships to exit.

Yeah, a bunch of dudes in enclosed armor totally wouldn't survive a moment's exposure

Is that frost on her skin or is she just old in this movie?
In any case, if its frost it is weird that skin is covered in it but eyes are perfectly clear and not frosty.

desu I expected her to fly into WTC or something.

Frost forms on your body in outer space.

Shooting Stars edit when?

why didn't leia just jump out the back of the cruiser and fly towards snokes ship, through the shields and disable the tracking herself? she can obviously survive in and fly through space

It's like she's a ghost. Without context the shot where you see her through the door is proper scary, her movement is so unnatural and wraith-like

They made it a point specifically in the books that Leia was never taught by Luke.
If she used the powers just that one time I could have bought it but then she explodes that one door too and probably uses it a third time that I don't remember.

stupid question, its a female, she isnt dead, shes still got every single cowardly baddy male to wipe out

Why not eyes?

Because she isn't the MC.

She had her eyes closed.

That webm though.

FINDS

I-Is he all right?

>virgin walk vs the chad drive

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo