What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eki2AtlZhGc
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=T5OnOTMJRhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Truth

The more you think about it, the more you realize how stupid it is.

It's like Star Trek into Darkness. It just gets worse and worse the more you think about it.

It means he liked the movie coming out of the theatre, but upon seeing the reaction of real people he wants to hedge his bets so people will still listen to him.
Listen. If the score went from 56% to 88% over this weekend, he would backtrack and say something like
>after thinking more about it, TLJ is flawed, but a good movie. 9/10
All these YouTube reviewers are paid by companies and shill for them. But to keep their reputations they need change their opinion if the public does not like the film. They are all like this.

a lot of people are still on a star wars high. in the coming weeks and months more and more people are gonna realize how bad this movie was.

Keep forgetting this guy's name. Can someone remind me?

>Me personally, I loved it. Best Star Wars movie ever made, Rian Johnson is the second coming of Christ and Disney should be the government

*reads social media comments from general audience*

>Possibly the worst Star Wars film ever made, Rian Johnson is literally Hitler, Disney should be a proscribed organization.

fucking walking back is what hes doing
doesnt want to lose that nerd cred

THOUGHT ISIS WASTED HIM!

The same goes for TFA and RO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eki2AtlZhGc

choleric cholo

Serene Santiago

This
All youtube reviewers: Angry Joe, Grace Randolph, Chris Stuckmann, Jeremy Jahns, Charlie (Emergency Awesome), Mr. Sunday Movies, Red Letter Media, Screen Junkies, CinemaSins, et cetera

Displeased Damo

It's a dumb movie where most of the strengths are visual and performances and it's biggest weaknesses are in it's "writing" and plot so of course it gets worse the more you think about it.

This Nigga speaks the truth

Peeved Pablo

He is a weak willed brainlet who is easily influenced by both corporate hype and videos from Youtube shitters

Enraged Enrique

Literally who?

Fettered Fernando

Perturbed Pedro
Crabby Carlos
Mad Manuel
Furious Fernando
Enraged Eduardo
Apoplectic Antonio

He said he loved suicide squad, then his fans gave him shit about it, now he says it's a bad movie

You guys are killing me

Some movies are like that. They seduce you for a moment but as soon as you have the time to think about them, they fall apart. Fuck, Phantom Menace was like that. It took a fairly long time until people started realizing how bad it was.

Enraged Alejandro

Pickled pedro

But it's not bad

They all do this. I watched the Grace Randolph spoiler review and she praised the film for being the best Star Wars movie ever. Then she talked about women and how it's great, and then she talked about how a woman cheered in the film something like "Fuck you!!" towards the patriarchy when the tumblrina did the lightspeed thing.
I guarantee that within a few days, assuming the score goes down, she will make another video about how it's an okay movie. These reviewers try and remain as neutral as possible so their audience doesn't leave them. They will put all their eggs in one basket if they believe a film will do well. This was that film.

Phantom Menace is unwatchable shit if you look at it now.

Back then people were riding high on the hype and gave every bad thing in it a pass.

Resentful Ramirez

PLOT PROPULSION POWERS, ACTIVATE!

Yep.

YouTube Reviewers:

>What is everyone's opinion on this subject?

>Thanks, let me add up the averages and I'll give you """""my"""" opinion

Film bloggers

>I've added up the amount of blacks and women and how much virtue signalling the cast and crew have done on twitter and I'll give it a 11/10, greatest movie ever

>btw, if you disagree with this review you are a subhuman psychopathic nazi rapist.

It's a fun action movie at first, but then you go home and think about it and you realize how many plot holes there are, how many deus-ex machina moments there are and how much it shits all over the original Star Wars trilogy in general and you just want to throw up.

Jaded Jose

I was about to ask "where did the obsession with Carrie Fisher from the normies emerge from?" But then I realized that I forgot my parentheses on (((Fisher))), and then it hit me.

>actually considering it an 8/10, at any point in tis shit show

Jew Rogaine

Regarding the YouTube Reviewers, it must suck going to an early screening. You don't know what the public is going to think and you have to base all of """your""" opinions on how the audience reacts.
>they applaud
>movie is going to be the best evar
>they sigh
>this movie sucks! Disney ruined it all!

I have looked at it now, I still like it

Go back faggot.

That’s generally true. You come out of these movies still high off the experience but then as times passes, the high wears off and you look at the movie more clearly. It’s why inital reactions are almost always higher than later on.

Opposite can happen, too. Something might piss you off in the theater and ruin the experience, but when you look back on it, you realize the movie wasn’t as bad as you thought it was at first. Unfortunately, we live in a word where everyone needs to be first, fuck finding all the facts, fuck taking time to think and form coherent, rational thoughts. We gotta pump out the news as it happens or else we won’t get clicks.

>turned his brain off 8 / 10
>thought about it 6-? / 10

>before fan response 8/10
>after fan response 6-?/10
fify

The famous Harry Knowles response.

He wrote the book on internet film critics.

>Godzilla 98
>BEST MOVIE EVER MADE
>SEE IT TEN TIMES

>wtf this movie is garbage

>UH...I WAS JUST EXCITED BECAUSE PREMIERE ETC, LOL IT'S ACTUALLY SHIT

rinse repeat for every single movie ever.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=T5OnOTMJRhQ