Adventure Time: Elements Talkback

The 8-episode Elements miniseries (which airs on TV next week) has already been released on iTunes at
itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/adventure-time-elements/id1222445826

You can download the episodes+extras at
mega.nz/#F!Ch1GBLTI!s6noidO-_jr2XgsWd1JWkA

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!PxEXHC7A!Q0UBrUeWckuF2m5Mz70jxA
youtu.be/Q7Na3Q7Qaik?t=1003
face(remove)book.com/CartoonNetworkAustralia/videos/vb.143633075653429/1595849597098429/?type=2&theater
dailymotion.com/playlist/x4tcsf_myusername916_adventure-time-full-episodes/1#video=x5inhf7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marshmalline will be Sup Forums's new flavor of the week

Wait for the other thread to die

>Felicia Day for Betty instead of Lena "the sister fister" Dunham

Well at least they did something right

FERN MASTERRACE!

Betty was an insufferable cunt

she did nothing wrong though

Fag, this meme is gay

mega.nz/#F!PxEXHC7A!Q0UBrUeWckuF2m5Mz70jxA
Folder for Season 8

It was all right. LSP was hands-down the best part of the whole thing.

I guessed that she was going to be the one to fix everything the moment it turned out she hadn't been slimed, though.

You sure?

I don't know about 40k but to me the Candy seemed like a plague that infected everything it touched, which is why I went Nurgle, and I think Slaanesh can be for both Slime and Candy. They're both about serving others but Slime is more focused on indulging yourself and stuff.

They must have known that AT was coming to an end at the start of this season, or at least had a feeling. There's no other way to explain this much plot.

Well, Season 9 will be the last season, and there so much build up in this season, it can only be great, right?
Right?

I really liked the way that Finn and Jake kept talking about how things always work out for them. It's like they realized that, as the heroes of the show, it's impossible for them to fuck up and actually full on lose or die, so they're kind of abusing that plot armor. It's neat.

So is it in agreement that the best episode is either Cloudy or Fire Kingdom one?

No

What one did you like better then guy? Lets get the discussion ball rolling in this bitch

>That ending

My favorite episode was Bespoken For; I enjoyed watching Ice King and Betty

>LSP was the chosen one this whole time
loving every laugh

I liked the Fire Kingdom going full rampage and going to the Candy Kingdom, my only issue was Finn not breaking himself out of the rage

I'm excited. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to wrap everything up, but they're really going for it. Massive props to the writers for figuring out how to tie all these plot threads together - Elements, Betty/IK's crown, Sweet P, Jake being an alien, it's impressive.

The first had the best atmosphere I think, I liked the Candy designs of everything. It felt like how the Candy Kingdom should look like, minus the crazy leader penis sticking out of the ground. Good character interactions too before we lost Jake.

Of fucking course it's Sup Forums that tells me they let it out early

well, off to watch things illegally, then show back up and watch them legally later.

Go to the last thread man, Mega links there. Though someone said they were uploading to Dailymotion too.

>minus the crazy leader penis sticking out of the ground
I forgot that princesses had dicks

They always release the episodes one week earlier on iTunes, so yeah, do like everyone here does.

Oh wait I'm fucking retarded the links are in OP too, disregard cocks ect

Counterpoint: what was the worst episode?

I kind of think Winter Light. Still fun, but very little action happened, and Patience was super passive. I was also expecting Jake's ice infection to go somewhere, thought it was weird that came up only for him to immediately get cured.

>I was also expecting Jake's ice infection to go somewhere
Yeah what exactly was the point in that? Cool songs though, and I really enjoyed the animation

No idea. It's like, why put that there, especially if he's gonna get taken out by slime in two more episodes anyway? I guess it was just supposed to be a red herring misdirection but it just seemed odd to me.

The song was quite sweet. Who boarded that, was that one of the Xayaphone ones? Real good for his standards.

>Yeah what exactly was the point in that?

To make Finn get out of there as fast as possible

Steve Wolfhard and Laura Knetzger

feel like getting the gem and Ice King bailing is already enough impetuous there

they could have just had Patience get tired of them and morosely try to freeze them causing the guys to bail

Cool

That Laura's first episode? Pretty good start if so.

It's not like Patience cared anymore, it's not like any Ice creature cared anymore

yeah but they could have written it otherwise
like they do something to trigger her to get pissed off. the ice infection thing just seems so unnecessary and easy to write around.

>vesera debera erik geta
Jesus christ, are you the guy from yesterday?

What did he mean by this?

The Kim/Xayaphone episodes were Bespoken For and Hero Heart. Both were great, and I enjoyed their season 7 stuff too - Blank-eyed girl, don't look, Bun Bun, angel face. It seems they've found their groove.

So does sweet p's horn heal mean the lich might return?

I noticed their stiff boarding in parts of Hero Heart, but I didn't know they did Bespoken. That's pretty good for their standards.

I guess it makes sense because they did that wizard road trip episode and Bespoken had them hang out with Magi and go to Wizard City

It's in there someone and they make sure you see his horn heal, so probably.

>yeah but they could have written it otherwise
>like they do something to trigger her to get pissed off

That wouldn't have made sense, specially after showing how all Ice people seem so apathetic to everything

>the ice infection thing just seems so unnecessary and easy to write around.

Just because is easy, doesn't mean is bad, I mean, it made sense since Jake was practically naked so it was bound to happen

I dunno, that's just how I see it

>they're STILL pushing everything off until later

Anyone else relate to the Ice Kingdom under Patience? Felt comfy desu

>that mention of Finn and Jake cutting each other's hair as kids
My heart grows three sizes whenever their childhood is mentioned. If AT makes one dog family backstory episode before the show ends it will make up for basically every bad thing they've done in the past to me.

>relate to
huh?

fair enough.
And there was a precedent, since Finn and Jake got away from the candy and the infection abated when they stopped being next to it.

I guess it does make sense and I was just expecting the episode to make a bigger deal out of it.

There's been a few

so does this cover all of this season or are there still some episodes left?

I don't settle for scraps dawg, I want the whole kit and caboodle.
Joshua and Margaret Investigations was like the biggest dicktease ever since it was exactly what I wanted but just a few years too early. Whatta bunch of jokers the staff are.

Everyone's down and apathetic

There are three episodes left that we know of, Abstract, Fionna and Cake and Fionna, and Whispers

On wikipedia it says we got at least 3 more episodes this season.

Abstract
Whispers
Fionna and Cake and Fionna

I'm willing to bet that Whispers has something to do with The Lich. Or maaaybe HW.

I hope all the interesting character designs get cool fanart.
Basically what I'm saying is that I hope the artists draw stuff besides Candy Marceline rubbing her delicious vagina against Tower Bubblegum.

>mfw Sweat P's horn grew back
>mfw Jake reverted to shoggoth form

>my only issue was Finn not breaking himself out of the rage

I agree. He's strong enough to withstand The Fucking Lich's mind spell magic at the age of 13, but he loses his shit to some sword.

You know what would be funny for the end of show?

Adult Finn mentioning his wife, only for the show to end as it is about to show who it is.

Aw come on man, if we go bye that logic then Finn should be able to win every fight by throwing the bad guy a hundred fit into the air considering the epic strength he showed in Dad's Dungeon.

Messing around with character power levels and stuff is a necessary evil to make writing plots possible and make sure there's a source of conflict, I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't make Finn out to be nothing more than a chump, and he was far from a chump this series.

>tfw when LSP is on the ground and think that she might die
>tfw when you think of the parallel between LSP dying and Pendleton Ward's creation coming to an end

I got teary eyed man.

Pen gave his life so that Adventure Time may live
Always honor that neckbeard's sacrifice

I seriously thought she was, i felt pissed in retrospect

I hope someone draws Huntress Wizard affected by the elements

It was really disappointing when she didn't show up, candy, fire and slime would've looked good on her

Ice too I guess but she's already pretty apathetic in her basic form

Slime was worst element because it barely changed people's designs. They should have looked bloated and stuffed, would fit into the hedonism angle that place went with.

Though I guess that would make it hard to skate, and Finn and Jake would look gross.

I saw someone say they'll want to do it, and I definitely want to give it a try.

>bloated and stuffed

Is that your fetish or something? Be honest

Go for it.

If there's a bunch of you, you could all just pick one element to focus on. We'll probably end up forgetting slime though.

N-No
And I totally didn't notice that Breakfast Princess was there too...

Seriously though, just something to keep things cool looking.

the story was kinda a 6/10
but visually... holy shit.. 12/10

>but visually... holy shit..
right? best looking shit i've seen in a cartoon in awhile, especially the candy kingdom and treehouse area, and the character designs felt fun

Not really, the only major plotlines remaining are the whole Simon arc, the lich, plus jake being half demon

RIP Flinnfriends

youtu.be/Q7Na3Q7Qaik?t=1003

Stakes and Islands BTFO
Julia Pott is GOAT

I would call this the worst Adventure Time miniseries so far. It was just all over the place in term of plot (but I guess that was kind of the point). Visually beautiful, kind of sucks this is the last time seeing ooo like this.

And relatively little of value was lost
Poor FP got fucked hard by the show, just too hard giving Finn a hoe to mack on

also here if anyone wants a live comments version of the most recent Q&A session with AT voice actors face(remove)book.com/CartoonNetworkAustralia/videos/vb.143633075653429/1595849597098429/?type=2&theater

and betty and patience coming back and the future apocalypse and martin maybe and the humans coming to ooo and finn's outcome with his arm and his heroism and pb's tyranny and

>It was just all over the place in term of plot
Was it? Really the only thing that seemed off to me was the Cloud episode right in the middle of the action, but I loved that episode so I'm not too annoyed.

They even mixed up the usual miniseries format, Fire Kingdom and Candy Kingdom went at it whereas the rest of the time those elements are one and done deals (Vampires in Stakes, Islands in same). I thought it was good enough.

Yea, that poor female, fuck the man that treated her so bad!

I was talking in terms of how the show treated her, not Finn. She just never showed up and was barely acknowledged by the show.

It's hard to feel much sympathy for FP because she's a boring ass character and to make the breakup happen they had to make Finn a horny retard out of the blue.

>Cloudy doesn't want to encode
All other episodes are up on dailymotion

I called this miniseries being the first time Finn calls PB Bonnie.

>N-No
>And I totally didn't notice that Breakfast Princess was there too...

Sure sure

I thought the slime people looked fine I guess, just not as interesting as the ice, fire and candy people

You see, with candy, fire and ice you have everything sweet, snow, water, magma, coal, etc.

With slime all you have is slime

They did a good enough job with what they had imo, basically taking a character and making it slime, changing their body like that just wasn't necessary

There's gotta have been other times right?

He's called her that several times before now

There's actually not. Up until now, Marceline has been the only character to call her that.

I think he's called her Bon Bon before, but that may have been Marcy

Closest thing I can think of was his pillow daughter in Puhoy being named after her.

Wait fuck, apparently he called her that in Bonnie and Neddy.

Come on man, that's like a blue filter. They could have at least made them like one of those anime slime girls, all goey with parts dripping off sometimes.

r/ing Finn fucking his teenage pillow daughter when Roselinen walks in on them

>Super Flame Dragon FP

That was pretty cool, kinda annoyed that only her and PB got any really radical changes though

I found it very funny that Slime Princess just got real fucking fat and unintelligible
Fit well into the theme of the slime people having the lest interesting new designs

>carol getting mad that people were looking at her as things they saw
>instead of saying "i'm a person" or "i'm a cloud" she says "I'M A WOMAN~!"

It was funny for that reason pooch, she made it into a gender thing out of nowhere.
Were you also butthurt that Ice King was like "Man she's cooler than us" after that too?

They're supposed to be green, the party lights are the blue

Also, you can clearly see how their slimy bodies, slime in AT just looks like that

It was pretty disappointing 2bh, but there's only so much you can do with slime

dailymotion.com/playlist/x4tcsf_myusername916_adventure-time-full-episodes/1#video=x5inhf7
Elements is up on dailymotion for you my Sup Forumsmmrades

mucho gusto anime girl, when I wanna rewatch it I'll head there