bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b006q2x0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/WHO/ MUST DIE

ANTI-PLASTIC.

Anti-plastic?

AAANTI-PLASTIC!

>/who really is dead without the trips
Fuck me.

Doctor who is now a SJW transsexual - like ANYONE is going to watch ever again!

i miss him bros ;_;

It's also because many anons probably left.

The Doctor and miss Grant landed without being detected in the middle of the council. You see the truth of the question is it fair to ask him to seek approval for an immediate attack with nuclear weapons in there somewhere near Varan's surface. Tell him we must be sure he stays with us. Varan will not die sleeping with the Solonians. We're the Doctor and miss Grant and the others will be killed. I only wanted to help you revive your people only to have them killed. I want those rockets deployed at the naval base and call unit and put the whole thing on an official level. They'll be a pleasure to serve with chips. Sweet queen Victoria won't be a king. He's the only black man we could blow ourselves to. I couldn't be a very useful criminal, so guard him well. Now come over here and take me.

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk**
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk**
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
262G3I4KG1F45
3HGMMHSH5SX4K
2MQZUPOL0CKTX-Amazon . co . uk
2HYIJO0I43LA7-Neo**
1G2S444Y78RO5-Amazon . co . uk**
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art. ?
user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea. ?
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

Got you. Added it to the pasta

Thats very nice of you. I'm sure he'd love that

See you all after the special /who/, Merry Chrimbo!

Would like to stay, but because of the early public screenings am too scared of *real* spoilers getting thru.

No, don't leave us...

Immigrant what do you feel about this

If it was real, I would like it a lot. I'd rather have a second series, but I'll accept that.

oi

hey

So this is what you should do: let /who/ die. Just let this old thread gather dust. No one can open it, no one will even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing lurking on an archive. And over the hours, the world will move on, and the thread will be buried. And if you wanna remember me, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that for me, user. Have a fantastic life.

Doctor Who is dead.

No! but this thread is

So, any news on the xmas special? New trailer maybe? I've not been online in about a month and I don't have a TV.

Info on /r/gallifrey from people who have supposedly seen the episode at one of the screenings. Things such as Gatiss being a Letherbridge-Stewart and Rusty returning,
which is further backed up by some article,
I think it was dailymail

Spoilers have been posted in last thread. Advance screenings have already happenned.

There's a new trailer here: youtube.com/watch?v=Xzpm8hyq6yM

If you wish to remain unspoiled, watch that trailer and skedaddle.

I've seen the episode
Capaldi's actual regeneration happens while a dalek ship is chasing the tardis, blasts the doors open and sucks the doctor out into space
At first you think he's dead for real, but then you see his hand twitch and the regeneration glow starts. He uses the propulsion from the regeneration energy to fly back to the tardis. By the time the doctor is back in the tardis the regeneration is over and it's jodie on screen.
This is why Talalay needed to use a flying rig on Jodie.

Rusty?
I'm not too worried about spoilers. I probably won't get chance to watch it for a couple of months anyway so spoilers are kinda unavoidable.

Rusty is the Dalek from "Into the Dalek"

The Dalek from Into The Dalek

Nice meme

Still no costume reveal for 14?

Sorry, 13.

Here's the pic (with proper color correction)

twitter.com/Lawrence_Miles/status/941434229531045893
>It's a Miles rages over the plural term for Legos tweet

Hmm, not great but it could be worse. Looks a bit lesbianish.

It's just one of those weird ways yanks have of saying things. Like "I could care less" that one does kinda bug me though.

im bored

Are you still here?

nowhere to go

Didn't like the suit w/o color correction but that is actually kinda nice. Not great, but it's fine.

But desu I don't like many of the doctor suits, so in the end, it's in the Doctor who average imo.

I like that it just isn't some victorian dress-suit, but still. Maybe I'll be sold on it when I see it in motion.

New TARDIS is sexy as FUCK tho, goddamn.

If those are true colors I dislike the new tardis. Too bland.

The fanart shows that this costume will probably look good in motion.

How are secret santas going? Anyone received their gifts yet

yes

Judy, we've been through this. Sup Forums is not the place for casual conversation and it's not q friend simulator. As you claim to be an oldfag, you should know this, but it doesn't matter anyway because you just evade your bans. 99% of the shit you post is completely off-topic or just spam of pictures of DW's actresses. We legitimately don't care.

good

>Sup Forums is not the place for casual conversation and it's not q friend simulator
Isn't there a board entirely specifically for that?

I wonder how much the south african episode is going to cost, damn I hope its not about evil whitey, pls do an african mythological episode.

is that a sex doll

yes

> what fun tricks do we think Jodie will bring to the role?

New tardis? Are we talking interior or exterior?

Having a vagina is a pretty fun trick.

>Day 3
>still no major spoilers yet

you can add me santa!
3V8DHXR5U4LJX -Amazon .co .uk

Day 3 of what?

Yeah, but surely finding yourself in a body of the opposite sex is a fairly common and not actually that out-there experience for a seasoned adventurer like the Doctor? Compared to all the thrills of his life, turning into a girl is actually not that weird imo.

None. Women are callous beings who are never funny, nor smart. It's going to be embarrassing.

cannot post those images here

As far as we know it's the first time he's ever had a minge. No matter how seasoned an adventurer you are, losing your knob and gaining a twat is still a pretty major thing imo.

That's a thing I was gonna say actually.
The costume looks amazing in-art, the concept art for it is gorgeous.
Can't wait to see it in comics and the like.

Here's art I found on GB. It's one of my favorite 13 images so far.

As a regeneration, maybe. But he could have accidentally swapped bodies with Romana or Rose at some point due to a chaotic experiment or something.

That's really nice.

Since the screening started you fucking idiot

No need to call someone an idiot for not knowing the dates of screenings.

Ad here's a set pic of 13 in 12's coat.

my nigga

In my mind Smith and Capaldi are non canon and all the events associated with them too, It is Tennant to Jodie and I plan on making an edit of tennants regeneration into Jodie to affirm this canon.

Please do it. NuWho needs its own set of crazy fan theories.

Both sent and received mine yesterday user.

>/who/
>not a friend simulator
please, this whole cancerous general is a tard dating site
you only need to browse it a few times to realise that this is true

>plot leaks onto Reddit
>it's worse than I feared
I hate this show

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b006q2x0

You can't really call anything cancerous when you're on Sup Forums

You don't even watch the show boardie

oh, but i can
if Sup Forums is cancer, then /who/ is further mutated cancer growing out of the original cancer

>it's the d*ctor who user
If this general is so bad then why are you on here every day?

because i hate star wars
also,
>spending so much time on this general that you don't only know all the trips, but also all the anons
really makes you think...

It's not that hard user when you have basic learning skills.
You're writing style is super noticeable even to a 6 year old.

You can't criticize Capaldi Who without being called a boardie on this hell general.

I can't wait for Christmas.

You didn't criticize anything though.
You said "I hate this show because of what some redditor said!!"

Does the Doctor have a religion?

>You're
horrible bait, kys

yes, islam
inshallah

what's the point of you, tripfaggot? what is your purpose?

What would each Doctor's reaction be to Thirteen?

what's the point of you, mongo? what is your purpose?

post images

the only thing to discuss here is the infinite retardation of the d*ctor who fandom
also so far, i like judy the most out of all of you autists because i suspect he's being ironically retarded

fulfil your purpose then

in the words of your own faggot who: "fun"

post more dubs

suicide.