Sup Forums

Sup Forums.
blown.
the.
fuck.
out.

op. sucks. nigger. dick.

We are with Her, dumb OP

But it doesn't do any of these things and it's not connected to the current political climate at all.

This person is mentally ill and is clearly projecting.

Fake News.

Backlash started before it opened because of spoilers and phone footage from international screenings.

>It mocks and burns down old traditions

Yah, it's awesome when people buy a property to deliberately ruin it.

>bald, old, fat dude with a overly long beard trying to compensate for said baldness
>thinking he can act like some authority

>love over hate
it's ironic coming from these hateful people

>if you dont like it it's because you're racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, problematic, systematic, hydromatic, etc

Is anyone just tired of this? There's no point to having an opinion because if it doesnt line up with the narrative it's immediately disregarded.

So are US liberals unironically becoming Maoist now? Burning down past traditions is considered good? Are these guys going to start YAAAS QUEENing when we start executing professors and destroying artifacts?

Bad plot points, terrible pacing, forced conflict, and character assassination can't be glossed over by progressive themes

This is how leeches always operate.
>Why can't we be part of that thing that someone else created and made great? What are you, a bigot?
They get in
>Hah! We destroyed that thing we wanted to be a part of because it was great and now it's shit. Fuck you shitlords!

What country is he talking about? I don't follow world politics so I've never heard of him

US liberals could actually use some good Maoist or Stakhanovite labour.

>So are US liberals unironically becoming Maoist now?
Yes, literally

Only in this shit site people think dubs is an argument

>liberals

Every single day they out do themselves in how well they dry up pussies worldwide

IMPEACH NOW

Stop crying about politics you fucking moron.

i'm tired of listening to people whine and complain about it on a television and film forum, that's for sure

This sounds like a cynical Sup Forums bait post

how much you wanna bet he sexually abused girls like every other male """"feminists"""

My dubs prove that I am right, manchild

The natural state of women.

>Woman is a poor communicator and gets half her command killed before she kills hersel
>Bitch stops man from sacrificing himself to save the army, because she loves him, causing Luke to die
>Woman gets blown in to space and use her sudden magic powers to save herself
>Woman confronts her former janitor, and gets BTFO
Powerful

>In Taiwan

People was bashing 2 days before it is even out in the US and we got a woman president

How? These people exist and they’re the ones that influence opinion. They’re the ones that influence the RT score. I’m not a Sup Forumstard but there’s something to be said about these people that want to infest every popular franchise and every hobby with empty progressivism just to piss people off

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHYPIPO

Well the mods are retarded for not making a star wars sticky to keep it contained, that's for sure, but it still bothers me.

They've already started getting professors fired and destroying statues that don't line up with their beliefs

>sassy gif of black woman going preach girl preach
jesus christ i hate twitter

I love how cultural communism tries to seep into the holes in it's disgusting narrative with misdirection and lies. FUCKING SCUM

Posting tweets as OP should be bannable

This thread will have more responses than he gets likes

>TLJ sucking is somehow Trump's fault

Based and I look like Nathan irl

they're already destroying statues and monuments.

>Being "politically woke" is perfectly in line with the mainstream political narrative
"The media, establishment government and global corporations agree with me 100%, I'm such a rebel!" :D
How deluded can you be?

>if you don't like star wars you're a nazi
big if true

>fill your movies with modern day identity politics
>have producers and actors constantly go full retard in real life (hollywood in general)
>go full retard with your creative choices
>literally destroy one of the most beloved characters in cinematic history only to hand the torch to a token who is better at everything just because

gee in wonder why theres a backlash

>women lead the way

It was literally men solving the problems(Poe fucking up the dreadnaught so they could destroy it. luke teaching rey. Kylo killing Snoke. Finn punching Phasma's shit. Luke coming to hold up the FO). All the women did was retreat(the rebels lead by Leia and Hondo), mope around(Rey the whole movie) and kill/near kill themselves(Rey getting captured by Kylo/Snoke. Rose stealing Finn's savior moment and nearly dying. Hondo dying by barely destroying a ship that Kylo and Snoke was on by ALLAH AHKBAR'ing herself)

shooting politicians

Uh.. that's pretty cool. Got any chips?

>Backlash started before it opened because of spoilers and phone footage from international screenings.
This.

>Yah, it's awesome when people buy a property to deliberately ruin it.
The sad thing is I don't think they even did it deliberately. I don't think they are that self-aware.

and they wonder why people voted Trump.

I know they exist. I was cynical myself.
Its just sounds exactly like something Sup Forums would post.

This is literally the worst possible take.

I don't have the energy to do this, these people will forget about this movie in a week anyways.

adulthood is realizing Sup Forums was right all along. I used to be the classic 'dude weed lmao one erf no borders real human bean' type until the refugee crisis started

>shitting on tradition is good

Goony bearded male feminists should be lined up and shot

Battlestar Galactica had women leading and everything, and that wasn't shit.

I wish, but i'm the Nathan fat

people hated Empire Strikes Back when it came out

>So are US liberals unironically becoming Maoist now?

If only. The average woke centrist liberal's idea of "burning down old traditions" extends as far as getting more female CEOs into the top 1% and letting trans people drone strike civilians in the middle east. They call the cops if you suggest anything more radical than that.

>my post with dubs proves the claim made by me that only posts with dubs are valid
Hmmm

>tradition is good because it's tradition

This communist truly believes ideology alone suffices over inept storytelling. This tells you a lot about modernity's disdain for tradition.

>if you don't blindly swallow a consumerist product masquerading as film you're somehow politically affiliated

history and artifacts are racist. Sweden recently smelted viking-era arrowheads "to help with metal shortages"

Progressivism is the new Jar Jar Binks confirmed.

>yes goy tradition is bad, let me help you set up a rootles consumerist culture where you will have no ties to your ethnic background or your people's history

Nah the backlash started the moment clips from the movie were posted.

Struggle Sessions, demolition of the Four Olds, and the like have already been happening for years now.

>fuck traditions fuck white pepo fuck jedi master drumpf skywalker!!
>this brilliant path forward has somehow led to the republic being destroyed and only a few desperate rebels while the recovering fascist empire is set to take over
Dare I say /ourfilm/?

>trying to identify something by using the word in it's definition
Monumental levels of retardation. Tradition is something that keeps people tied to their ancestors. Im sure white people just need to respect the traditions of muslims and jews more to solve all these issuse.

>Numale post retarded shit on Internet
>OMG Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT XD

>My life is so empty and pointless I have to attach myself to people who lived hundreds of years before I was born and take credit for achievements thousands of years old just to feel whole

Sad!

May the force be with you.

The country that elected Trump, Israel.

good goy

Muh ancestors

>Politically woke.
The black guy is a space janitor. It also presents Rey as an all-powerful piece of cardboard.

>It shakes things up.
How?!

>It burns down old traditions.
Yeah. Fuck traditions. All of them are good for nothing. We need to get rid of all of them... even when it violates the rules of thoughtful storytelling.

>It's progressive.
LOOK AT ALL OF THESE SUICIDE BOMBERS!

>Women lead the way.
...into trouble.

>It backs love over hate.
Kek. The Far Left can't win wars.

We shouldn't feel any pride for prior achievements, but we absolutely should feel endless guilt for prior mistakes.

Hey nigger, just because you dont know who your dad was doesnt mean its the same for everyone. Sorry you mom is a hooker.

>anybody who doesnt like my shitty disney movie is hateful, anti-progressive, and anti-women
>movies are political statements and nothing more
>im proud of these opinions
glad ive always thought this garbage franchise was overrated

>Sup Forums
>forum
you're the problem, redditor

SEETHING

What? But the backlash started when it opened in Europe, not the US. Actually, judging by cinemascore's rating, the US audiences love it.

RETARDED

I'm not even a Sup Forumsack, but in this specific case that bizarrely seems the case. I keep seeing actual film critics/journalists (not random nobodies) on twitter celebrating (that is the correct word) that Star Wars is "ruined" for it's original obsessed nerdy fans and now belongs to "them" (whoever they are).

I don't think that's what's happened - I just think it's Disney making a rushed mess of the material. But it's so weird seeing these people, nominally fans of this series, I guess, celebrating that it's been "burned to the ground".

Like...why?

>We love this thing, and we want inclusion!

>Hahahaha, we ruined it and now it belongs to us

Okay...See how well that went for Ghostbusters.

This is not true.

Not much you can do when it's become an integral part of film and television, even in goofy children's space fantasy movies.

Not even joking - you have fucking Star Wars of all stupid things infused with nutty politics now.

>inb4 lol look for a safe space nerd

You yourself just said you were also sick of this shit.

Women are the Jews of sex.

In this case tradition is good because it's good.

We have now shaken up tradition and replaced it with something bad.

Adding vaginas and melanin enriched individuals doesn't make it less bad.

>>My life is so empty and pointless I have to attach myself to a corporate product designed to sell stuffed penguins made in Chinese sweat shops and take credit for the work of Evil White Men while doing nothing but complaining about Evil White Men.

(checked)
No shit you should look at the achievements of the past as something you can aspire to. The old masters are much better heroes than any modern icon can or ever could be.

>movie is bad
>”heh you don’t like it because politics”

Reminder that diversity is just another word for anti-white. Fuck John Boyaga and fuck jewish people

>44
Well looks like you're right.

The users from the Spanish equivalent of IMDb hate it with a passion, most reviews are under 5/10. Guess we wuz Nazis n shit

>Team work is bad and no one should ever plan ahead

So this explains the difference between Africa and Europe.

>Guess we wuz Nazis n shit

I mean...

this

I like my country, people, language and history. You're the sad one, kike

Post yfw you aren't this guy