Regret

ITT: Things you genuinely regret wasting part of your life watching/reading.

People watched this? God I feel sorry for Rove and his wife's cancer.

People seriously expected that to be a red head qt but it was a trap.

I warned people but nooooooo, aussies had most people hook, line and sinker.

Was it that bad?

Exchange student zero,didnt watch it,never aired in the US.

How bad could it be?

Pretty bad...
Maybe not the worst thing in the world but definitely hard to sit through...

Not Sup Forums,but Attack on Titan.

Better looking Kappa Mikey, but lacks all the charm of it, show had some pretty good waifus, particularly the ones that appear at the end of the movie and sing that song out of the blue.

Wow did the series ever aired in English?

I remember this huge bitch, she looked as ugly as everyone else in the movie but in the series she could give the Anime-verse girls a run for her money.

Morrison is absolute trash

Their* money

Kappa Mikey deserved much better art, I don't know what they were thinking. This one was juts... boring, was it Canadian by any chance?

Back on Topic, Steven universe... I am not against lesbians or anything, I just wanted an Space Opera Adventure... I got Tired of waiting.

>Regret

Dear Sup Forums, we regret being alien bastards. We regret coming to Earth. And we most definitely regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy ass fleet! HOOPLA!

It's "Hoo-Rah".

Same difference.

I watched this shit way too much as a kid who thought this was comedy gold.
Fuck this horrible, awful piece of shit cartoon, I feel ashamed to have supported such a poorly animated, abysmally written show.
I could have been watching literally anything else at the time and I'd probably have a better sense of humor.

Was this suppose to be just a movie, or an actual series? I can't find anything else other than the parts of the movie on Youtube

Anything Sup Forums,Sup Forums,actually anything Sup Forums related. I wish I was a productive member of society ;_;.

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't like that.
Everyone hyped it up as amazing, but it felt so scattered and aimless that I could never get invested in any of it.

Originally a movie that eventually got a series, it's surprisingly hard to find the series online, I know that there was only a handful of episodes up on kisscartoon before.
Australian, actually, which makes it more bizarre, this honestly seems like something Canada would make.

Anime.

Just anime, it's all awful.

The movie was OK

at the very least I do not regret watching it

What i was thinking?

>Australian, actually, which makes it more bizarre, this honestly seems like something Canada would make.

funny thing, most of the voice cast is from Vancouver.

Vodka.
OH, you said THINKing?
more vodka

Yu-gi-oh! VRAINS isn't looking so good.

...Is that an evil shiny Furret on the bottom left?

And Mega Man on the right.