AAAAAAHHHHH KYLO WHY DID YOU STAB ME OH GOD IT FUCKING HURTS AAAHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAHHHHH KYLO WHY DID YOU STAB ME OH GOD IT FUCKING HURTS AAAHHHHHHHH

>couldn't sense the hilt moving through space
For fucks sake, even an owl could have detected it due to the vibrations it made in the air. What kind of contrived writing is this?

KYLO WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOR

The "explanation" was that snoke was too distracted feeling kylo ren

Kylo was mimicking the gesture with the lightsaber already in his hand which is what Snoke was focused on. He got completely blind sided by his own cockiness.

>The "explanation" was that snoke was too distracted feeling up* kylo ren

KYLOOOOOOOOOO TURN OFF THE AIRCON IT'S FREEZING

Truly a *record scratch* / *freeze frame* moment.

>snoke doesn't come back alive after the fighting scene

>inexplicably not using the force to detect any anomalies
It's not cockiness, it's retardation. Makes no sense

I was genuinely expecting his two halves to somewhow reconnect thanks to force bullshit or something, but he actually died

I mean, the vacuum of space is one thing, but getting cut in half including your arms would be a bit much.

So after all the cock-teasing about "Who is Snoke? Where does he come from? Why is he so powerful? Why...etc" they just...slice him in half and that's that, Mattress Man.

This whole trilogy feels like a treadmill with flashy fireworks going off around you. You know you should feel like something "big" is going on, but in the end, it's just fireworks and you haven't gotten any further than where you started.

Yawn.

>looks into camera
>GUESS I CAN BE BETRAYED AFTER ALL HUH FOLKS?
>laugh track
What a strange scene

inb4 he shows up in 9 as a torso on a wheelchair a la wild wild west

>faggots here will defend this shitty sidious

Literally no backstory. He had like 3 scenes total and we know nothing about him Still, these movies are purely to handle the OT characters and it's gay as fuck

I'm an oldfag who grew up with the original trilogy. I knew there was trouble when ROTJ was a let-down compared to TESB, but it had its moments and I sucked it up. Since then, I've lived long enough to see what I *thought* was the lowest point of the Star Wars universe (the prequels, obviously).

Somehow my soul survived that. Then came Force Awakens, which...was a yawnfest, but I held out hope that they were laying the groundwork for a payoff down the road, and I kept the hope alive.

But this movie? Fuck it. It had its moments, but it only shined when you were reminded of the greatness that came long before it (Yoda's cameo), and when those teases were gone, you were left with the uninspired action pieces that felt yanked from every other action film you've ever seen.

And the worst crime was killing off one of the most iconic characters in movie history by having him die of Exhaustive Force Hologram Projection Disease. I'm fucking done.

Didn't more or less exactly the same thing happen to the emperor in the original trilogy? As I remember it you only ever saw him a few times, he had almost no character development, and then he got thrown into a pit for the sake of the plot.

>I was genuinely expecting his two halves to somewhow reconnect thanks to force bullshit or something
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN CREEPILY COOL FUG

More like: AWWW MAN, I JUST GOT HERE... *BLARGH IM DED*

>le 56% face

>Turns wifi on
>"OH FUCK I FORGOT IT INTERFERES WITH MY FORCE PREDICTIO-"

>"DODGE THIS"

HEY KYLO CAN YOU PLEASE CLOSE THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>BUY THE BOOK TO READ MORE ABOUT HIM

The difference is that palpatine wasn’t built up as some mysterious character with hidden motives and a secret plan, he was just vader’s boss and his agenda was always crystal clear

KYLO GET ME MY FUCKING COMFY SANDALS I CAN'T FIND THEM

>he was just vader’s boss and his agenda was always crystal clear
This. Snoke however said he was around since the clone wars (which we have seen in live action thanks to prequels and clone wara series). So it only made sense for us to know who he was

Kek

AAAAAARGH SAVE ME HUX

Looking back on it I was a little disappointed with that. He just reminded me of space Hugh Hefner in this movie with his gold pajamas

I mean, Darth maul came back in the EU as a half robot so why not

>and den u turn da lifesaver and kill yur tru emeny

What is that a picture of, some World War 1 veteran wearing Mickey Mouse ears?

>I CANNOT BE BEATEN. I ALWAYS WIN. BWAHAHAHA
Gee I wonder what’ll happen next. Fuck this movie was terrible.

>When you nut but she keeps suckin

Snoke’s death was due to one unfortunate truth; JJ Abrams is a fucking hack. He’s always done this, ever since LOST he would build up fake mystery and never deliver.