They killed him in post production

Mark didn't know until he saw it at the premiere.

Just look at his face after and before the premiere.

youtube.com/watch?v=OB7hlb1iB-g

Round Two

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hcLKXdgQO_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixty_Million_Frenchmen_Can't_Be_Wrong
youtu.be/Mdm8rpv045U
bgr.com/2017/12/15/the-last-jedi-is-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that actually makes sense LMAO
thats golden

youtu.be/hcLKXdgQO_k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixty_Million_Frenchmen_Can't_Be_Wrong

for the effort impaired.

Remember...this wasn't an accidentally bad movie. This movie, along with everything else the marxists/liberals/communists have done, was intended to completely debase western culture and destroy the strong spirit of the western male.

Does Phasma remove her helmet in the movie? Please say no.

This. They weren't satisfied with just killing jesus, they have to kill every hero we ever loved.

>chrome dome

No he just dies to a stupid quip.

So Luke didn't want to fight Ben because he might die, so he sent a projection which tired him out and dies anyway? Great movie logic.

No, but it cracks and you see her eye

Previous thread:

thread theme youtu.be/Mdm8rpv045U

He didn’t want to fight bc he knew he’d lose and would ultimately do nothing to help the resistance. His plan was a way better idea. Idk how you didn’t get this.

WTF - he looks like he is about to have a sperg-out heart attack

shut up u retard

Have we reached the age where the insane stories of making movies are now infinitely more interesting than the boring shit they produce

I watched the Russian camrip with no subs and loved 80% of it AMA

When you think about it, we've never actually been treated to the spectacle of Luke in full-on Jedi mode, which ostensibly was his true destiny and the stuff of legends. Throughout the OT, he was always in "potential" mode, never rising to the level of someone to be reckoned with. Even after besting Vader, he fell like a whining bitch to Sheev.

Now comes this movie, and he spends the entire film moping around and hiding. And even once he finally comes around to kick some butt, it's just a hologram/illusion/whatever.

What a fucking, crying shame. If I were Hamill, I'd be pissed as well.

>The disaster artist exists

Yes.

>And even once he finally comes around to kick some butt, it's just a hologram/illusion/whatever.

And then they made him just disappear.

They wiped him out of history.

so balance was supposed to be restored to the force, yet the jedi are raped luke dies and this fuck is uber

serious question, can the amount of fucks disney gives only be found on the interval (0,1) in nonstandard extensions of peano arithmetic

Does it exist? Thanks for telling me

YAAAAAAAS QUEEN hyperspace slay those evil white males.

K I N O
I
N
O

All that is left is rey and Darth emo.

>leia floats though the hologram of the supremacy exactly where the ship hyperspaces through later.

>leia wasn't the pilot though

I KNOW WHAT KIND OF LAMPSHADE I WANT TO HANG.

true if big

Mark probably only knew about up to him sitting on the rock. The vanishing part was added in without him knowing.

Someone bog pill on how they cucked Luke. From the last one, it seemed like he tried to recreat the jedi order, but then his students all became edgelord siths, so he just said fuck it and became some wise hermit like yoda

man what a shitty ending for luke

Still can't get over how his physical arc ended in the SW movies. Teleporting away with his jedi shadow ninjitsu like some fedora tier fan fiction while basically saying, "Nothing personal kid."

I could do anything but burst out laughing at how retarded of a last line that was. Seeing him die via transcending to the force made me confused as fuck on how that would off him when Rey is doing it with Ben while suffering no physical harm. Oh and let's keep Carrie alive for the next movie because you just KNOW she's such an important character with her cigarette scorched voice and lack of pulse. Jesus what a shit show of a movie.

Evil if true.

That's exactly what happened except he apparently also tried to kill Kylo because he feared his power which turned Kylo to the dark side in the first place. Which is completely out of character for Luke considering he spared the man with the highest kill count in the universe

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY HAVE THE PLANET BLOW UP?!

so he recreats the jedi order, then one of his students is really good, so he decides to murder him? What the fuck were they thinking?

top kek its so pathetic how """""strong"""" rey is with the force just because.

>be Luke
>everything you accomplished is torn apart within your lifetime
>the galaxy and jedi order are in worse positions than they were when you started
>the actual new hope doesn't even really need you
>put all of your energy into being a distraction so the rebels can get away (wow pottery)
>die a 53 year old virgin
what the fuck man?

>popular movie comes out
>makes a billion dollars
>contrarians appear on Sup Forums to say its a terrible disaster
>secretly watches and enjoys movie
>rinse repeat for next movie to secretly love and complain about

AND HE SHITTALKED TRUMP ON TWITTER

HOW FITTING

Low effort, have a (you)

>marxists and communists
>not enemies of liberals
You're an idiot

Why's his breathing off before the premiere? Was he sick?

As the days go by, this appears more and more true.

He got buttmad when an autistic kid ruined his space hippy indoctrination camp. I mean, Luke only tried to kill him a little bit. Why would that trigger his Aspergers? Kylo's parents already abandoned him to be raised by a creepy bearded uncle in the woods, you'd think he would have snapped because of that.

Hmm, is this actually a metaphor? Did Luke actually diddle Kylo? I mean, Ben did wake up in the middle of the night, and his uncle was standing over him with his "lightsaber" out. Luke was always a little flamboyant. I had always chocked that up to him being a teenager/young adult, but maybe he was actually trying to get at dat boipucci. Really changes the tone...

>it's the liberal autist again

Mark looks like he's dying a little bit on the inside

>Marxist and communist
>not liberals
You're an idiot

>Part 3, Change, explains in four chapters how France is evolving in terms of its worldview, demography and political institutions, both because of internal forces and the influence of the European Union.

MARK NO!

He's nervous. He-
>has a bad feeling about this

>luke goes on the trump curse list
god damn

>mark played the joker
4D

Even better: They killed every hero, replaced them with Jesus, and then killed Jesus.

he didn't actually try to murder him, he considered it for a split second and hated himself for it.

There is an empty rusty bucket that carries all the fucks they give about what this meant to anyone. It's fodder to grab some bucks and get in good with the SJWs.

this legitimately looks terrible, like b movie syfy original series tier. absolutely disgusting.

In the EU he hooks up with Mara Jade (think Christina Hendricks) and starts his own Jedi Temple where he loosely follows the rules of the Jedi. He eventually has a son... Ben Skywalker...

>He didn’t want to fight bc he knew he’d lose
hes luke fucking skywalker you retarded nigger

>In the EU he hooks up with Mara Jade (think Christina Hendricks)
if only

This is the fate of our childhood heroes. The sequels were a mistake.

He read Kylo's thoughts snd saw that Snoke had already corrupted him. Knowing how strong Kylo is and could become, for a split second thought about ending the threat then and there. He instantly regretted it and that single thought of the dark side ended up messing up a lot of people's lives

>He knew he'd lose
His fucking hologram was running circles around the little bastard

This.

jesus christ he looks like he's trying not to cry

link to video?

Best part is that he was actually SCARED of Rey, but didn't do anything with it after specifically stating that he considered killing Ben even though he wasn't even scared of him.

>her
Mmm... Sweety? Are you ok? I'm pretty sure you just assume xir gender.

This looks like suicide to me

Damn he looks gutted. His throat gasps for air. Then he shoots Rian that look like “you motherfucker”

Stay strong

it's amazing how many people missed the fact that he didn't actually try to kill Kylo

He dies regardless.
Nothing changes. It's the same outcome either way. Now there's just some stupid fakeout doesn't really have an effect in anything. He should have just shown up and died.

Pointless garbage

I know! He regretted it. However we caught him lying in the first place about it earlier. Why? The more I think the worse it gets and it’s already bad.

they are the same shit and have been since the communists started calling themselves progressives

still haven't seen tfa, redditor. i won't see this either. i'm still going to talk about how trash it is because i don't need to see any of these disney shit movies to know they are garbage. it's nothing more than anti white feminist propaganda

Ultimately, Luke's death is probably for the best: It provides a quick exit from this Disney shit-fest, and, all things considered, dying in front of a blazing sunset is not a bad way to go. That's how I want to go -- just disappear my shit into a fucking sunbeam and spare me one more minute of this butt rape-a-thon of a franchise.

it doesnt fucking matter if he tried or not. he had the intent, which is out of character when luke spent all of ROTJ trying to redeem his father and spared him in front of the emperor

fuck off if you think luke would even think about murdering his nephew. the fact that it was even included in the movie is fucking garbage

bgr.com/2017/12/15/the-last-jedi-is-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad/

Hiro why is this censorship allowed? I was banned from all boards for posting a truthful Last Jedi review. Mods are openly Disney shills now?

yeah you should probably die too, its for the best, you know?

so basically they hear him shit talking luke and then kill him post.

fuck me disney are truly shits

>Two weeks after arriving in France the authors realized that the French were not resisting globalization at all. Jean-Benoît Nadeau wrote long reports to the foundation of his observations about France. Julie Barlow wrote a number of reports for the same institute.

>Sixty Million Frenchmen Can’t Be Wrong answers the question that the authors struggled with during their two years in France: why do the French get so much flak for resisting globalization when they aren’t resisting it any more than other countries, including the United States?

Now Kylo doesn't have closure. Fucking around with Kylo is a different movie from giving Kylo what he wants.

he's force ghost. so he's not technically dead

That's worse. They've butchered Force ghosts. Yoda shouldn't be calling lightning and shit. He's one with the force in a melded into kind of way. He's just another part of it.
He's not supposed to be a deity force weilder that just can't die. He's supposed to have ascended into being one with the world. An echo of an old mind that occasionally guides those who touch upon it.
Qui-gon doesn't even manifest and he coined that shit in the modern age. Fucking travesty

You guys are just projecting onto him the idea that he's thinking about his character's death. He might be breathing heavily for any number of other reasons.
He might have rushed over there, he might have the flu, he might have drank some alcohol, etc, etc.
Of course he knew that his character disappears at the end.
Also, that doesn't even mean he died. Movie logic 101: unless you see the character decapitated, he isn't "dead."

He regretted it the moment he turned his saber on

THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

Lightning is part of the force.
the force connects all things

Using the force is not being part of the force, fuck wit.

He looks heartbroken.

It pretty much opens the door for all the ghosts to be brought back in as characters. Death doesn't mean shit anymore for Jedi.

I'm not entirely sure what their direction will be with Kylo. This is two movies in a row that he jobbed. I was expecting Rey to job this time around, to build climax towards the last film, but all I can think of is how weak Kylo is.

Grandson to one of the strongest Sith to ever command the universe, and dude would get bodied by a room of Jedi students. Shameful.

Did you not see them hit him with a million lasers? He wouldn’t have even fought Ben if he showed up he would’ve literally been BTFO by artillery. He came to talk to Leia and Ben before his death.

Liberals are useful idiots to Commies you retard.

>he really thinks Marxists and Liberals are the same

>Communists
>Calling themselves progressives

Progressives are just woke Clintonites and Bernie babbies afraid of taking the ultimate redpill

other way around desu senpai

>other way around desu senpai

>Liberals
>useful

Just wait, ghost Yoda will fight ghost Snoke so they can rip off more scenes from the old movies.

Only way to make it up would be for Luke to be able to ressurect himself from the nether regions of the force in Episode 9.

Like his ghost appears and when bad guy taunts him as powerless he just steps right out of the glow into physical form ressurecting himself and cementing himself as the most powerful jedi who ever existed.